Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
TheStrange13
Scratcher
74 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Job Application Form
Username: TheStrange13
Position wanted: You can choose
Scratch Experience (Time): Technically 8 months and a week but I moved from my old account :@GamernameAnonymous
How active are you: 7
Other Accounts: @GamernameAnonyous, @Phoenix_LBC (IDK the password anymore), @SkeletonHeadYT
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): Animation, Programming
Why we should hire you: I had experience in the Spritesmasher Shop and Neutron Shop (Two very big shops)
Time Zone: AEDT
Other:

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

TheStrange13 wrote:

Job Application Form
Scratch Experience (Time): Technically 8 months and a week but I moved from my old account :@GamernameAnonymous
Other Accounts: @GamernameAnonyous, @Phoenix_LBC (IDK the password anymore), @SkeletonHeadYT
Why we should hire you: I had experience in the Spritesmasher Shop and Neutron Shop (Two very big shops)

This seems pretty good! I would need to ask the owner of the shop, madcoding1, to add a job spot for animators and/or programmers.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

a

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 12, 2021 01:24:14)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Can someone look at this and tell me how to improve?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/486884917/
It's CookieDooz's order

I think it's great like that! I don't really know what could be better.

Thanks!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

It's CookieDooz's order

Thanks!

It's awesome! Better than I'll ever do!

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

It's CookieDooz's order

Thanks!

It's awesome! Better than I'll ever do!

Wow, Thanks a lot!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm completing our first order 2 days before due.

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 12, 2021 02:42:24)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheStrange13 wrote:

Job Application Form
Other:

Great! I'll put you in for artist and coder.
Thanks,
madcoding1

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Only on Scratch do I realize that the world is so big and not everyone lives in North America.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
fanaticoolguy
Scratcher
65 posts

madcoding1 wrote:

Thanks.
We have 2 Eastern
1 Central
and 1 Pacific

I'm going to updat hours to be fair

fanaticoolguy wrote:

Username: @Fanaticoolguy
Scratch age: about 3 years
Talents: Coding
Position:
Game in my signature, if you want proof of my expertise.
UTC+5:30
And one IST as well.
HairyOtterSanSan
Scratcher
21 posts

Yeah I think it's cool!
fanaticoolguy
Scratcher
65 posts

madcoding1 wrote:

Only on Scratch do I realize that the world is so big and not everyone lives in North America.
Indeed, though the troubles of timezones do come with them.
TheStrange13
Scratcher
74 posts

Guys, I wont be active until thursday. (I just got news that I will be going into deep lockdown.)

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheStrange13 wrote:

Guys, I wont be active until thursday. (I just got news that I will be going into deep lockdown.)
Ok, Thanks, Hope to hear from you then.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ok… I have a scheduled time that we can all meet. 2:00 PM, sorry TheStrange13 because your time is 11 hours ahead and almost no one can accommodate that.
Thanks,
madcoding1

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Indeed, though the troubles of timezones do come with them.
Agreed

Open for orders!

Click the image.
fanaticoolguy
Scratcher
65 posts

Is it OK if I made an order here, despite being a worker?
If it is,
Item Wanted: Interior of a house in a medieval village (I'll give the specifics if allowed)
Due Date: ASAP
Notification: Profile, though posting it here would work as well.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

If it is,
Item Wanted: Interior of a house in a medieval village (I'll give the specifics if allowed)

Sure!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

ok

fanaticoolguy wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Thanks.
We have 2 Eastern
1 Central
and 1 Pacific

I'm going to updat hours to be fair

fanaticoolguy wrote:

Scratch age: about 3 years
Talents: Coding
Position:
Game in my signature, if you want proof of my expertise.
UTC+5:30
And one IST as well.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
fanaticoolguy
Scratcher
65 posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

If it is,
A medieval house with a Table, wooden walls, torches, 4 chairs with the table, and a separate small room with just a bed, a torch and a banner.
This might be a big project, which is why I didn't give a deadline.
Please do put this on the lowest priority.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]