Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED] [RSS Feed]
lmccracken7
Scratcher
24 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

ok maybe i'll just get the art
Username:lmccracken7
What do you want?: Monster Art
Due date:5 days
Have you read the terms?:Yes code
Where should we notify you?rofile comments
Other:
I can take this if you give me more info, and it's one of the styles of art I do.
I need a slime, a red goblin, a green goblin, and a bat

Hello! This is my siggy! Here you can find my status, some games, maybe other stuff!
Current Status: Online a lot
This game is super cool. Check it out! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/619587724/
Avery_Alicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

lmccracken7 wrote:

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
I can take this if you give me more info, and it's one of the styles of art I do.
What style?

Scratch On!

Need A Logo?
Scratch Logo Shop

If you are new to Scratch, feel free to ask any questions you may have here!
lmccracken7
Scratcher
24 posts

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
What style?
Cartoon-ish

Hello! This is my siggy! Here you can find my status, some games, maybe other stuff!
This game is super cool. Check it out! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/619587724/
SussyImposter228
Scratcher
21 posts

Username: SussyImposter228
What do you want?: Voice actors
Due date: Tuesday
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Where should we notify you?: Profile
Other: I need an English (UK) and an Australian accent

Hi, i am SussyImposter228. I'm switching my games to a place called, Replit. https://replit.com/@ChocolateCakeYummy/BioHazard-Outbreak-Experimental
Check my game out here!!!
Autofirejm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hello :3
Username: autofirejm
Activity(1-10): 7-9
What is your specialty(art, music, coding)?: sprites and art (better at the sprites than art)
Skill(1-10): 5-7
Pronouns: he/him
Example of your work: Picture found here, not my best
Have you read the terms?: yes
Alts?: oof many, autofirejmalt, autofirejm2, autofirejim, awtoefieyourjayem, ZiQiWiofficial, probably more i dont remember
Other: commenty comment comment

I'm busy, but where?!
“POSTIE-POST”

comment “siggy shortener” because yes
-Krios-
Scratcher
91 posts

Autofirejm wrote:

(#525)
hello :3
Username: autofirejm
Activity(1-10): 7-9
What is your specialty(art, music, coding)?: sprites and art (better at the sprites than art)
Skill(1-10): 5-7
Pronouns: he/him
Example of your work: Picture found here, not my best
Alts?: oof many, autofirejmalt, autofirejm2, autofirejim, awtoefieyourjayem, ZiQiWiofficial, probably more i dont remember
Other: commenty comment comment
Are you applying to be staff?

Hello! The (User)name's -Krios-!

I mostly create engines and animations, but sometimes you'll find some art or a game too!

Check out The Block Shop! A custom block for all your needs! We get them done fast and for free!
Avery_Alicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

lmccracken7 wrote:

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
What style?
Cartoon-ish
K, I'll see.

Scratch On!

Need A Logo?
Scratch Logo Shop

lmccracken7
Scratcher
24 posts

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
This is overdue now

SussyImposter228
Scratcher
21 posts

SussyImposter228 wrote:

Username: SussyImposter228
What do you want?: Voice actors
Due date: Tuesday
Where should we notify you?: Profile
Other: I need an English (UK) and an Australian accent
OVERDUE

Hi, i am SussyImposter228. I'm switching my games to a place called, Replit. https://replit.com/@ChocolateCakeYummy/BioHazard-Outbreak-Experimental
Check my game out here!!!
Avery_Alicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

lmccracken7 wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
This is overdue now
Technically it isn't since it hasn't been five days since I took your order, and it was already overdue when I saw it. But if you are in such a rush and don't want it anymore…

Last edited by Avery_Alicorn (Feb. 25, 2022 03:43:30)

Scratch On!

Need A Logo?
Scratch Logo Shop

lmccracken7
Scratcher
24 posts

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
This is overdue now
Technically it isn't since it hasn't been five days since I took your order, and it was already overdue when I saw it. But if you are in such a rush and don't want it anymore…
I do want it
P.S sorry for the late reply
P.P.S i decided the due date to be a week from now

fath11
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: fath11

What do you want?: I want a piece of music that has a lot of beats that fit game that i currently work on https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/466137851/

Due date: at least a month

Where should we notify you?: my profile

Other: thanks

Join DevTech OS!

What is DevTech OS?

- Dev Tech OS is a collaboration where we built an OS using Scratch. The name of this OS might be familiar because it is just a typical name that everyone could think about but our goal is to make the best OS and push our skill beyond the limit!

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fath11 wrote:

What do you want?: I want a piece of music that has a lot of beats that fit game that i currently work on https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/466137851/

Clarification:
Do you want me to find the music, make the music in scratch or something else?
Spentine
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Spentine
What do you want?: Project Review? (respond to me with “no” if you don't accept project reivews) and if you can't review maybe suggest optimizations
Due date: end of the universe
Have you read the terms?: yes, but i just want a project review. i only do things in one or two sprites and for the gameplay i use mostly no clones for some reason
Where should we notify you?: profile
Other: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623978865/ is the project

pls check out my tetris game! game link
scroll down for pictures to see how you would like it

fath11
Scratcher
100+ posts

mitdk wrote:

fath11 wrote:

Clarification:
Do you want me to find the music, make the music in scratch or something else?

make a music

Join DevTech OS!

What is DevTech OS?

- Dev Tech OS is a collaboration where we built an OS using Scratch. The name of this OS might be familiar because it is just a typical name that everyone could think about but our goal is to make the best OS and push our skill beyond the limit!

thisismyscratchacct
Scratcher
96 posts

Staff signup form:
Username: @thisismyscratchacct
Activity(1-10): 2~10
What is your specialty(art, music, coding)?: coding
Skill(1-10): 8???
Pronouns: She/her/they
Example of your work: Idk
Alts?: None
Other: Idk

comment

highlight this & shift + down to scroll down my whole siggy

me
Underwater
Computer
Random faces: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)( ̄3 ̄)(っ˘ڡ˘ς)(ง'̀-'́)ง

rickroll ._. | Scratchblocks | Me | get a 404 lol |
i'm bored to add more links

(-_-:: list) //He used to be a kumquat but was kicked out of the kumquat team because he was trained very very well, he eats kumquats now
< ^^ :: sensing >//This kumquat protector eats kumquats quickly.
(ò_óㅤ:: custom)//This kumquat protector is strong and can eat a kumquat in a millisecond.
<ㅤ❛ ᴗ ❛ :: sound >//This kumquat protector is 5432x stronger than ^^, and can eat the kumquats near my siggy. This kumquat protector is also immortal.
(✿◡‿◡ㅤ:: sound)//This kumquat protector is super strong, and this can eat a kumquat in 0.2 milliseconds.
(ง'̀-'́ง :: events)//This kumquat protector used to be a kumquat but was kicked out for being too strong for any siggy. He now fights kumquats
(☆▽☆ :: dsdfsdfsa)//This kumquat protector is always happy and can surprise kumquats so the kumquats can be devoured by the surprise.
DexterEast
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spentine wrote:

Username: Spentine
What do you want?: Project Review? (respond to me with “no” if you don't accept project reivews) and if you can't review maybe suggest optimizations
Due date: end of the universe
Have you read the terms?: yes, but i just want a project review. i only do things in one or two sprites and for the gameplay i use mostly no clones for some reason
Where should we notify you?: profile
Other: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623978865/ is the project
sorry for the late reply, reread the terms please, you are missing something

Go here, it's a shop.
(Clickable Picture)
ctrl+shift+down arrow to see the rest of my siggie :)

About me:

What I am working on:

Friends: @Codingland (yeah I'm lonely )
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
100+ posts

This comment has been deleted because the request has already been fulfilled.

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (April 7, 2022 14:51:57)

Enigma_Ezra
Owner of Planet Logos 2.0
Partnership Manager and Artist of ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿
Artist of⚡The⚡Lightning⚡Shop™

Are you talented in designing vector art? Talented at singing? Can you voice act? Willing to help? Notify me on my profile please so that I may use you in the near future!
lmccracken7
Scratcher
24 posts

lmccracken7 wrote:

Avery_Alicorn wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

Other:
This is overdue now
I do want it
P.S sorry for the late reply
P.P.S i decided the due date to be a week from now
this is 1 month overdue now please be done soon!

-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: -OofyRoblox-
What do you want?: Intro similar to this, with the same music too pls!
Due date: Before 2 weeks
Have you read the terms?: Yep
Other: If you can't do it before 2 weeks, it's completely fine. Don't rush, please.

This is insane Sanford! it's like- some sort of Madness Combat
- Hank J Wimbleton.

What you know about rolling down in the deep-

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED] [RSS Feed]