Discuss Scratch

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Username: KokichiUchiha
Activity(1-10): 10
coding skill(1-10): 8.75
Pronouns: They/Them
Example of your work: Do I have to do this again? I signed up for 2 of your other things. I will though

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471291550

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470780988/

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/467730320/

Have you read the terms?: Yes.
Alts?: KokichiUzumaki
Other: I like to move it move it. May I try to be VC? I am in your other shop, and I want to get to know you better on scratch.

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Username: KokichiUchiha
Activity(1-10): 10
coding skill(1-10): 8.75
Pronouns: They/Them
Example of your work: Do I have to do this again? I signed up for 2 of your other things. I will though

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471291550

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470780988/

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/467730320/

Have you read the terms?: Yes.
Alts?: KokichiUzumaki
Other: I like to move it move it. May I try to be VC? I am in your other shop, and I want to get to know you better on scratch.
Please read the terms again, you have not included the codeword.
You have to be staff for a week before applying for BoD

Last edited by mitdk (Feb. 3, 2021 21:59:10)

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

mitdk wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Username: KokichiUchiha
Activity(1-10): 10
coding skill(1-10): 8.75
Pronouns: They/Them
Example of your work: Do I have to do this again? I signed up for 2 of your other things. I will though

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471291550

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470780988/

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/467730320/

Have you read the terms?: Yes.
Alts?: KokichiUzumaki
Other: I like to move it move it. May I try to be VC? I am in your other shop, and I want to get to know you better on scratch.
Please read the terms again, you have not included the codeword.
You have to be staff for a week before applying for BoD
Dude the code word is Move..?

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

KokichiUchiha wrote:

mitdk wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Username: KokichiUchiha
Activity(1-10): 10
coding skill(1-10): 8.75
Pronouns: They/Them
Example of your work: Do I have to do this again? I signed up for 2 of your other things. I will though

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471291550

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470780988/

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/467730320/

Have you read the terms?: Yes.
Alts?: KokichiUzumaki
Other: I like to move it move it. May I try to be VC? I am in your other shop, and I want to get to know you better on scratch.
Please read the terms again, you have not included the codeword.
You have to be staff for a week before applying for BoD
Dude the code word is Move..?
oh my goodness, how did I not see that? Hired!
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

mitdk wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

mitdk wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Username: KokichiUchiha
Activity(1-10): 10
coding skill(1-10): 8.75
Pronouns: They/Them
Example of your work: Do I have to do this again? I signed up for 2 of your other things. I will though

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471291550

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470780988/

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/467730320/

Have you read the terms?: Yes.
Alts?: KokichiUzumaki
Other: I like to move it move it. May I try to be VC? I am in your other shop, and I want to get to know you better on scratch.
Please read the terms again, you have not included the codeword.
You have to be staff for a week before applying for BoD
Dude the code word is Move..?
oh my goodness, how did I not see that? Hired!
That's more like it!

Jman______
Scratcher
36 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
What do you want?:an intro featuring my profile pic pulsing with a blue background
Due date:feb 7 2021
Have you read the terms?:yes-define
Where should we notify you?n my profile
Other:thanks

Game Dev
check out my games
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Can you make one for me???

Check out Leo's adventure
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)





























mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

Can you make one for me???
Please fill out the order form.
yeeter2001
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Ordering form:
Username: yeeter2001
What do you want?: a text engine with a text cursor (no ask block)
Due date: anytime no rush
Have you read the terms?: I can define the word word
Where should we notify you?: my account comments

account is half dead, maybe expect any activity
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

yeeter2001 wrote:

Ordering form:
Username: yeeter2001
What do you want?: a text engine with a text cursor (no ask block)
Due date: anytime no rush
Have you read the terms?: I can define the word word
Where should we notify you?: my account comments
Taken!
Jman______
Scratcher
36 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Jman______ wrote:

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
What do you want?:an intro featuring my profile pic pulsing with a blue background
Due date:feb 7 2021
Have you read the terms?:yes-define
Where should we notify you?: on my profile
Other:thanks
hey um its been a while and i was just wondering if you had taken my order

Game Dev
check out my games
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Jman______ wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
What do you want?:an intro featuring my profile pic pulsing with a blue background
Due date:feb 7 2021
Have you read the terms?:yes-define
Where should we notify you?: on my profile
Other:thanks
hey um its been a while and i was just wondering if you had taken my order
hello, do you want just a pulsing intro or with different animations with it?

Jman______
Scratcher
36 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
What do you want?:an intro featuring my profile pic pulsing with a blue background
Due date:feb 7 2021
Have you read the terms?:yes-define
Where should we notify you?: on my profile
Other:thanks
hey um its been a while and i was just wondering if you had taken my order
hello, do you want just a pulsing intro or with different animations with it?
I woul

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
What do you want?:an intro featuring my profile pic pulsing with a blue background
Due date:feb 7 2021
Have you read the terms?:yes-define
Where should we notify you?: on my profile
Other:thanks
hey um its been a while and i was just wondering if you had taken my order
hello, do you want just a pulsing intro or with different animations with it?
I would like a pulsing intro plz

Game Dev
check out my games
cwknikhil15842
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Username: cwknikhil15842
Activity(1-10): 8
coding skill(1-10): 7
Pronouns: Nikhil
Example of your work: Multi colored gradient House Clicker
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Other: I like to move it move it!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine ::operators
Program ::sensing
Share! ::sound
end
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Jman____ wrote:

-snip-

taken!

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

cwknikhil15842 wrote:

Username: cwknikhil15842
Activity(1-10): 8
coding skill(1-10): 7
Pronouns: Nikhil
Example of your work: Multi colored gradient House Clicker
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Other: I like to move it move it!
Hired
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

mitdk wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

mitdk wrote:

Jman______ wrote:

Ordering form:
Username:Jman______
-snip-
do you mean a platformer physics engine? i am assuming so and working on it.
yes I did thanks
Your order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/482592205 Let me know if you need any changes
by the way, could you please leave a review? Thanks a lot!
Recoin
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Username: Recoin
What do you want?: a way to give boxes physics to push them and have them fall
Due date: tonight, i have to go to a party then.
Have you read the terms?: yup!
Other: have fun scratching!!

i play terraria a lot

current project(s):
  • spaceshootergame™
  • Zombie Attack 2
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Recoin wrote:

Username: Recoin
What do you want?: a way to give boxes physics to push them and have them fall
Due date: tonight, i have to go to a party then.
Have you read the terms?: yup!
Other: have fun scratching!!
Sorry, you have not included the codeword from the terms. also, you have to give us more time to complete an order.
Jman______
Scratcher
36 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[INACTIVE]

Review form:
Username:Jman______
Who took your order?:mitdk
Rating(1-10):9
How can we improve?:how do you imrove upon perfection

Game Dev
check out my games

Powered by DjangoBB