Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED] [RSS Feed]
mitdk_test
Scratcher
24 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Jman______ wrote:

Review form:
Username:Jman______
Who took your order?:mitdk
Rating(1-10):9
How can we improve?:how do you imrove upon perfection
Thanks!

EDIT: Whoops, my test

Last edited by mitdk_test (Feb. 4, 2021 21:05:07)


I hope you're not seeing this. Looks like i've posted on my test. I should have switched accounts. Prob forgot to. *sigh*
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

yeeter2001 wrote:

Ordering form:
Username: yeeter2001
What do you want?: a text engine with a text cursor (no ask block)
Due date: anytime no rush
Have you read the terms?: I can define the word word
Where should we notify you?: my account comments
Hi, your order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/483615361/ Let me know if you need any changes.

Please leave a review if you can. Thanks!
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]


Hello, this announcement is directed toward the staff. I have invited all staff to the shop's official studio. Please accept that invite. Thanks!
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk wrote:


Hello, this announcement is directed toward the staff. I have invited all staff to the shop's official studio. Please accept that invite. Thanks!

Nice!


{ Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. }
- Pain
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Mallow-Productions
Scratcher
1 post

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Ordering form:
Username: Mallow-Productions
What do you want? controls for a smooth platformer game
Due date: 2/10/21
Have you read the terms?: yes-define
Where should we notify you?: in my mail
Other: thanks
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Mallow-Productions wrote:

Ordering form:
Username: Mallow-Productions
What do you want? controls for a smooth platformer game
Due date: 2/10/21
Have you read the terms?: yes-define
Where should we notify you?: in my mail
Other: thanks

Taken!


{ Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. }
- Pain
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Recoin
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk wrote:

Recoin wrote:

Username: Recoin
What do you want?: a way to give boxes physics to push them and have them fall
Due date: tonight, i have to go to a party then.
Have you read the terms?: yup!
Other: have fun scratching!!
Sorry, you have not included the codeword from the terms. also, you have to give us more time to complete an order.
codeword???

stop [this post v]
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Yes, if you read the terms, you will find there is a codeword to include.

Recoin wrote:

mitdk wrote:

Recoin wrote:

Username: Recoin
What do you want?: a way to give boxes physics to push them and have them fall
Due date: tonight, i have to go to a party then.
Have you read the terms?: yup!
Other: have fun scratching!!
Sorry, you have not included the codeword from the terms. also, you have to give us more time to complete an order.
codeword???
lolrenz12
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Hello!
Partnership Form:
Shop name: Scriptor Ants Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/420206/
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png
Are you the owner(if not, proof of permission from owner)?: yes, I am
Have you read the terms?: I can't find them. Please, where are they?
Other:
We are in the new way to active partnerships, allowing shops to mix their services and offer a more elaborated one.
Our shop moslty offers debugging.

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

lolrenz12 wrote:

Hello!
Partnership Form:
Shop name: Scriptor Ants Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/420206/
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png
Are you the owner(if not, proof of permission from owner)?: yes, I am
Have you read the terms?: I can't find them. Please, where are they?
Other:
We are in the new way to active partnerships, allowing shops to mix their services and offer a more elaborated one.
Our shop moslty offers debugging.
Accepted, as soon as you read the terms. Here they are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4832593/
lolrenz12
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

Hello!
Partnership Form:
Shop name: Scriptor Ants Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/420206/
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png
Are you the owner(if not, proof of permission from owner)?: yes, I am
Have you read the terms?: I can't find them. Please, where are they?
Other:
We are in the new way to active partnerships, allowing shops to mix their services and offer a more elaborated one.
Our shop moslty offers debugging.
Accepted, as soon as you read the terms. Here they are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4832593/
Alright! Let's make this function!

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

lolrenz12 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

Hello!
Partnership Form:
Shop name: Scriptor Ants Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/420206/
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png
Are you the owner(if not, proof of permission from owner)?: yes, I am
Have you read the terms?: I can't find them. Please, where are they?
Other:
We are in the new way to active partnerships, allowing shops to mix their services and offer a more elaborated one.
Our shop moslty offers debugging.
Accepted, as soon as you read the terms. Here they are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4832593/
Alright! Let's make this function!
OK, i added you to the list of partners
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk wrote:

ifaz258
Scratcher
68 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

Username: ifaz258
What do you want?: i want a function defined to basically be the glide to coordinates for a certain amount of seconds block, except its actually smooth, basically fast from the start, a bit slower at the end.
Due date: FEB 20 2021
Have you read the terms?: Yeah.
Where should we notify you?: My Profile Wall.
Other: Nope!

aoaoaooaoa. im yosh. aoaooaoaoaoaoaoa AOA OAAOA
anyway, i make garbage games, please play them or i will snap a table in half.
RHYTHYM SIMULATOR (still in dev)
iamthems3
Scratcher
63 posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

hi

Hello! iam @iamthems3! I make, and do collabs. I like classic 8-bit, 16-bit and Mario and Sonic games. Im ready to face anything, even 10 followers away to 50 followers! Support me by following me! Im also a really small scratch making games, contests, and more! I already have 100 projects! Way more higher than @-FishO-. XD, My friends (GO FOLLOW THEM) @-FIshO- @Iam-Jelly- @GermanShepardTaco. (I have an SNES and an NES from long time ago) Links: Recent forum
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

ifaz258 wrote:

Username: ifaz258
What do you want?: i want a function defined to basically be the glide to coordinates for a certain amount of seconds block, except its actually smooth, basically fast from the start, a bit slower at the end.
Due date: FEB 20 2021
Have you read the terms?: Yeah.
Where should we notify you?: My Profile Wall.
Other: Nope!
Taken!
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED]

mitdk wrote:

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Block Shop -- Getting you every block of your order[STAFF SKILLED IN ART, VOICE ACTING, AND OTHERS NEEDED] [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile