Discuss Scratch

CodingMercat11
Scratcher
69 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

ok is my job form still ok though????
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

CodingMercat11 wrote:

Username?:Codingmercat11
What department(s) do you specialize in? coding, small animation
If coding, what type of coding? small animation
Any example(s)/experience of this?:no
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?:8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?:0
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?:Joyfull
Have you read the terms?: Yes

You seem to be missing something. Reread the terms again carefully. ;-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
cwkvictoria44924
Scratcher
72 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

cwkvictoria44924 wrote:

Username?: cwkvictoria44924
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Grammar Checking, BBcode
Any example(s)/experience of this?: For Grammar Checking - 10/10 - I can check something for you. For BBcode - 8-7/10 - I can't find any, no
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 6/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None yet
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magic
Have you read the terms?: Yeah
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!


Happiness feels refreshing, y'know.


Bumping my form ^-^

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ || ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs || ɢɪʀʟ
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
CodingMercat11
Scratcher
69 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

@SaitamaGTOPM
ohh i see it i didn't mean to bump it upi just wanted to fix it
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

cwkvictoria44924 wrote:

cwkvictoria44924 wrote:

Username?: cwkvictoria44924
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Grammar Checking, BBcode
Any example(s)/experience of this?: For Grammar Checking - 10/10 - I can check something for you. For BBcode - 8-7/10 - I can't find any, no
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 6/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None yet
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magic
Have you read the terms?: Yeah
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!

Bumping my form ^-^

I thought I reviewed your form already! Maybe I didn't submit it. My mistake! Congrats, you're hired!
Is this description of your work okay with you?:

cwkvictoria44924, or Magic, can do grammar checks with excellence and create BBCode!

CodingMercat11 wrote:

@SaitamaGTOPM
ohh i see it i didn't mean to bump it upi just wanted to fix it

Oh, that's alright! I meant that you missed the codeword for checking if you read the terms.




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
-MaqentaReverse-
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?: -MaqentaReverse-
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Art and descriptions
If art, what type of art?: Sprites, both vector and bitmap, landscapes (Also, I don't usually make my stuff pure happiness don't kill me-)
Any example(s)/experience of this?: Literally all of my projects are art. If you want more examples, this is my alt account: @Endless-Furr
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magenta or Endless
Have you read the terms?: Yes

Hi my name's Akira and I don't know what to put here
CodingMercat11
Scratcher
69 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

oohhh i didn't see it i'll check again
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

CodingMercat11 wrote:

oohhh i didn't see it i'll check again
Please use the quote button as i have no idea who you are replying to


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
CodingMercat11
Scratcher
69 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

@SaitamaGTOPM
bbcode right
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

HAPPY SHOP PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going on a weekend road trip to Orlando. Due to this, I won't be back until Monday.
The shop will close temporarily until I am back from Orlando. Have a nice day, everyone!




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Resignation Form
Username?: ComputerCole
Date of resignation?: 4/9/21
Reason? (Optional): The reason is that I'm busy with projects and I'm creating my own shop. I feel as though this shop has a great staff and I will come to order (and maybe partner) later. I sadly didn't get to do any orders here but I enjoyed the environment, thanks, and goodbye.


Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

cwkvictoria44924
Scratcher
72 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

cwkvictoria44924 wrote:

~snip~

I thought I reviewed your form already! Maybe I didn't submit it. My mistake! Congrats, you're hired!
Is this description of your work okay with you?:

cwkvictoria44924, or Magic, can do grammar checks with excellence and create BBCode!

It's great! (sorry I didn't reply earlier : P)

Last edited by cwkvictoria44924 (April 12, 2021 15:18:00)


⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ || ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs || ɢɪʀʟ
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
scratchieguy12345678
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Resignation

Username?: scratchieguy12345678
Date of resignation?: 4/10/2021
Reason? (Optional): I'm focusing on other things in Scratch right now, and actively working here as well would be a bit too much for me to handle. I also have greatly decreased my interest in the requests forum.

juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

HAPPY SHOP PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going on a weekend road trip to Orlando. Due to this, I won't be back until Monday.
The shop will close temporarily until I am back from Orlando. Have a nice day, everyone!
How do you change the name of a topic in the forums????

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

HAPPY SHOP PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going on a weekend road trip to Orlando. Due to this, I won't be back until Monday.
The shop will close temporarily until I am back from Orlando. Have a nice day, everyone!
How do you change the name of a topic in the forums????
you edit the original post and it will allow you to change the title

gosh i hate the 60 second rule


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
CodingMercat11
Scratcher
69 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

CodingMercat11 wrote:

Username?:Codingmercat11
What department(s) do you specialize in? coding, small animation
If coding, what type of coding? small animation
Any example(s)/experience of this?:no
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?:8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?:0
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?:Joyfull
Have you read the terms?: Yes

You seem to be missing something. Reread the terms again carefully. ;-)
code word = Happiness
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

juniorclimber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

HAPPY SHOP PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going on a weekend road trip to Orlando. Due to this, I won't be back until Monday.
The shop will close temporarily until I am back from Orlando. Have a nice day, everyone!
How do you change the name of a topic in the forums????
you edit the original post and it will allow you to change the title

gosh i hate the 60 second rule
Thanks soooooooooo much!!!! It works, BTW.

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

btw SaitamaGTOPM is back


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

ComputerCole wrote:

Resignation Form
Username?: ComputerCole
Date of resignation?: 4/9/21
Reason? (Optional): The reason is that I'm busy with projects and I'm creating my own shop. I feel as though this shop has a great staff and I will come to order (and maybe partner) later. I sadly didn't get to do any orders here but I enjoyed the environment, thanks, and goodbye.

scratchieguy12345678 wrote:

Resignation

Username?: scratchieguy12345678
Date of resignation?: 4/10/2021
Reason? (Optional): I'm focusing on other things in Scratch right now, and actively working here as well would be a bit too much for me to handle. I also have greatly decreased my interest in the requests forum.

Sad to see you both go. Thank you for working in the Happy Shop.




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
RSriram2010
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️


SCA Activity Check - April 2021


This is an SCA activity check. Please respond to it before April 25th on the SCA Topic.

Updates:
- We are beginning the Shop Directory Project
- We recently partnered with the USS
- We will soon partner with the SSA

I'm not really active on forums anymore…

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile