Discuss Scratch

IcePrincessChilax
Scratcher
5 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Order Form
Username: IcePrincessChilax
What product would you like? studio setup
Any links, if any? none
Any deadlines, if any? nope!
thanks!

Last edited by IcePrincessChilax (Feb. 1, 2021 10:16:45)

penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?penguin2008
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) intros
Any example(s)/experience of this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/479499512/
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?8
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? penguin
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed! yes
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hi! I realised that there seems to be some writers here as well, could I please be added as a writer as well? I write great stories! (= If you need an example, I can show you the story I wrote for Starlight! (=

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

ihackdacode wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

Username?penguin2008
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) intros
Any example(s)/experience of this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/479499512/
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?8
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? penguin
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed! yes
You have been accepted!
Welcome to the team, Penguin!
thank you is there any orders for me to complete

Last edited by penguin2008 (Feb. 1, 2021 12:03:58)

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi! I realised that there seems to be some writers here as well, could I please be added as a writer as well? I write great stories! (= If you need an example, I can show you the story I wrote for Starlight! (=

Yes, you can! No need to show any stories, I trust you! :-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

penguin2008 wrote:

ihackdacode wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

Username?penguin2008
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) intros
Any example(s)/experience of this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/479499512/
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?8
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? penguin
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed! yes
You have been accepted!
Welcome to the team, Penguin!
thank you is there any orders for me to complete

Not currently, but we can spread the word about the shop!




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

ihackdacode wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

Username?penguin2008
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) intros
Any example(s)/experience of this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/479499512/
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?8
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? penguin
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed! yes
You have been accepted!
Welcome to the team, Penguin!
thank you is there any orders for me to complete

Not currently, but we can spread the word about the shop!
ok
SpaceMud
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

SpaceMud wrote:

testing if snip works

what is snip?
bump

Kermit's store
ClickBait shop

Welcome to my siggy! Select this and press ctrl+shift+down arrow key to see the rest!




when I receive [ life]
go to [ computer]
forever
broadcast [ scratch]
broadcast [ try to do schoolwork, but end up on scratch]
end
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SpaceMud wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

SpaceMud wrote:

testing if snip works

what is snip?
bump

Snip is when you delete a long quote in a forum post to avoid clogging up a discussion page.

For example, instead of quoting this:
OmGG gUSY oMG sJIDUjigwrjoiefdhewjafiu45uyewr892573q4897589q34wudxjkejoIJFCIOEWTHIadifuwefwiq I GOT 2901390912-39012391-293010283012390128309128310293 ROBUX OGMGOGMGOMG <INSERT SUPER LONG QUOTE ABOUT ROBUX BRAG>

You would delete the quote and write this instead, replacing the quote:
Snip.

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (Feb. 1, 2021 15:52:58)





How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
SpaceMud
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

SpaceMud wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

SpaceMud wrote:

testing if snip works

what is snip?
bump
I smell stinky
i like your example

Kermit's store
ClickBait shop

Welcome to my siggy! Select this and press ctrl+shift+down arrow key to see the rest!




when I receive [ life]
go to [ computer]
forever
broadcast [ scratch]
broadcast [ try to do schoolwork, but end up on scratch]
end
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SpaceMud wrote:

i like your example

Thank you.

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
minecraftprox101
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

is my package finished???

Copyright © 2020, 2021 minecraftprox101
-minecraftprox101
Press Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!
||Thrid Generation Forumer||762 Posts|| I use Windows 10 Pro btw
|| First Text Programming langauge: HTML || Post Goal: 1,000 Posts || Follower Goal: 100 Followers ||
HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!
New Skyblock Update Leaked, New Slayer, Enderman Slayers! (not the enchatment). AOTE Price skyrocketed from 100k to 240k! Price of Rotten Flesh, Ender Pearls, Enchanted Pearls, and Enchanted Eyes of Ender inflated on the bz!







lolrenz12
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hello!
I'm responding to your partnership demand in my shop, the Scriptor Ants Shop.
I propose you a new mechanic between shops.
Our partnership could consist of mixing our services. Receive more elaborate orders could lead to needing more staff. My shop organization allows it, thought, it is not enough old yet.
For a start, let's keep it a simple partnership, but keep in mind this idea!
What do you think? If you don't agree or you have another thing in mind, please tell me!

lolrenz12

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

A bump is a post meant to bring a topic in the Scratch forums to the top of the forum, thus creating more activity on the said topic.
Credits to the Scratch Wiki.




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
emojixoxo
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

S_P_W_M wrote:

i would like the new scratcher packege everything in the new scratcher package
Even tho I don't work here I'll follow u for free

~ E m o j i ~

(HIGHLIGHT MY WHOLE SIGGY AND CTRL-SHIFT-DOWN ARROW)
~11~
~Animator~
~Girl~
~Libra~
~INFP~
~ThunderClan~
~SkyWing~
~Gamer~
~Mythbusters~
~Memeling~
~Brothers: Planet and Trainguy~
~Friend: Emily~

Announcements: I just need 7 more follows to get to 100
followers! || Four years of success! Thank you so much!

SpaceMud
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

ihackdacode wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I am an employee.
the small text is what bumps, not the big text

Kermit's store
ClickBait shop

Welcome to my siggy! Select this and press ctrl+shift+down arrow key to see the rest!




when I receive [ life]
go to [ computer]
forever
broadcast [ scratch]
broadcast [ try to do schoolwork, but end up on scratch]
end
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

ihackdacode wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I am an employee.

Yes, employees are allowed to bump. :-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
IcePrincessChilax
Scratcher
5 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️


First, what will the name be? Gacha Queens
Second, what's it about? it's about gacha royalty.
Third, no i would not like to make it myself and yes a longer version.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SpaceMud wrote:

ihackdacode wrote:

BBBBBBB U U M M PPPPPPPP !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B B U U M M M M P P !!
B BBBBB U U M M M M PPPPPPPP !!
BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BBBB U U M M M M P !!
B BB U U M M M M P
BBBBBBBB UUUUUUUU M M M P O

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I am an employee.
the small text is what bumps, not the big text
It bumps when you type anything…

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch



































































































































































found me!
chickencurrymaster12
Scratcher
25 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hi guys,


Username: @chickencurrymaster12
Package: Profile pic package please.
Removal of goods: can you remove the profile setup? Can I have a profile comment as well?
Extra Information: I am already a member of the shop but I don’t specialise in this department.

Thank You!
P.S. Do I have anything to complete?

Last edited by chickencurrymaster12 (Feb. 2, 2021 14:02:43)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile