Discuss Scratch

Cabbage_2020
Scratcher
82 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Cabbage_2020 wrote:

You seem like a great worker! You will need to choose an account, though. Will it be cabbage_2020 or awtyagrawals?

I'll be using cabbage_2020

Alright! Is this job description okay with you?:

cabbage_2020, or Cabbage for short, can code impressive creations!





yes it is

Last edited by Cabbage_2020 (March 30, 2021 23:18:36)


yes i know it is 2021
(this is my second account, i am not new do the discussion forums)
()_()




meow?

open a new tab

{
}
e
e
e
e
e
bye, you can now go away.
Cabbage_2020
Scratcher
82 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

I'm not gonna be here tommorrow sorry
(but it's gonna be april fools

yes i know it is 2021
(this is my second account, i am not new do the discussion forums)
()_()




meow?

open a new tab

{
}
e
e
e
e
e
bye, you can now go away.
knapptime
Scratcher
34 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hey how's my order? Did anyone ever take it? Thanks!


OOF!
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

knapptime wrote:

Hey how's my order? Did anyone ever take it? Thanks!
I kept checking. I don't know. What date did you place your request?


Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

sea-glxss wrote:

NormalMaker wrote:

Username?: NormalMaker
What product would you like?: Art
Describe what the product is about.: Pixel art of a black bird facing directly right with wings out.
Any links, if any?:
How old is your account in months?: 4 months.
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): None.
Have you read the terms? Yes.
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken!
I'll do it
Yeah, I said I'd do it, but you're gonna do a MUCH better job than me.

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

AboutFormsWhat We OfferPackagesJob CenterTermsPartnersUO

☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️

►Partners◄

Can't find your desired product here? These shops might have it!



















Want to partner up with the Happy Shop? Fill out the partnership form in the Forms section!
Your shop must have a banner. If you don't have one, you can go to my friend, Albraa60, & ask them to make you a banner!

☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️ ☀️ ☁️

AboutFormsWhat We OfferPackagesJob CenterTermsPartnersUO
I'm sorry, but the Super Shop is now closed for now, and will be until I can fix my problem (I accidentally closed the discussion, and can't reopen it).

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

I'm sorry, but the Super Shop is now closed for now, and will be until I can fix my problem (I accidentally closed the discussion, and can't reopen it).
report it and ask the ST to re open it


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
sea-glxss
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

sea-glxss wrote:

NormalMaker wrote:

Username?: NormalMaker
What product would you like?: Art
Describe what the product is about.: Pixel art of a black bird facing directly right with wings out.
Any links, if any?:
How old is your account in months?: 4 months.
Any deadlines, if any? (Minimum is 10 days): None.
Have you read the terms? Yes.
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken!
I'll do it
Yeah, I said I'd do it, but you're gonna do a MUCH better job than me.
No actually you will, my pixel art is nonexistant
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

I'm sorry, but the Super Shop is now closed for now, and will be until I can fix my problem (I accidentally closed the discussion, and can't reopen it).

You can report the first post and ask for it to be re-opened, moderators can do that.
I'll leave it how it is since the process takes a short amount of time. :-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Cabbage_2020 wrote:

I'll be using cabbage_2020

Alright! Is this job description okay with you?:

cabbage_2020, or Cabbage for short, can code impressive creations!

yes it is

Alright! Added to the Job Center! And it's okay that you'll not be here tomorrow. I might not as well…







How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

juniorclimber wrote:

I'm sorry, but the Super Shop is now closed for now, and will be until I can fix my problem (I accidentally closed the discussion, and can't reopen it).

You can report the first post and ask for it to be re-opened, moderators can do that.
I'll leave it how it is since the process takes a short amount of time. :-)
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

juniorclimber wrote:

I'm sorry, but the Super Shop is now closed for now, and will be until I can fix my problem (I accidentally closed the discussion, and can't reopen it).

You can report the first post and ask for it to be re-opened, moderators can do that.
I'll leave it how it is since the process takes a short amount of time. :-)
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!
Actually, It has been reopend because I shut down my computer with the browser still open, and it thought I never closed it!!!!

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
VioletCalico
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username:VioletCalico
Shop name: Violet's Design Shop
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/498375/
For how long has your shop been open in days?: 3 days but it already has 10 pages.
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Sure!

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

VioletCalico wrote:

Username: VioletCalico
Shop name: Violet's Design Shop
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/498375/
For how long has your shop been open in days?: 3 days but it already has 10 pages.
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Sure!

Your shop looks great! But, unfortunately, it is not old enough to meet our requirements.
When it is at least 1 week old, you can come back here and apply for a partnership again.
Thank you for visiting the Happy Shop. We hope to see you again!




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
VioletCalico
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

VioletCalico wrote:

Username: VioletCalico
Shop name: Violet's Design Shop
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/498375/
For how long has your shop been open in days?: 3 days but it already has 10 pages.
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Sure!

Your shop looks great! But, unfortunately, it is not old enough to meet our requirements.
When it is at least 1 week old, you can come back here and apply for a partnership again.
Thank you for visiting the Happy Shop. We hope to see you again!

Okay then! Thank you!

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?: kccuber
When will your break start? (It can be an estimate): right now
When will it end? (It can be an estimate, the limit is 3 weeks): tomorrow
Any additional information we should know?: I might not be here tomorrow either


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

kccuber wrote:

Username?: kccuber
When will your break start? (It can be an estimate): right now
When will it end? (It can be an estimate, the limit is 3 weeks): tomorrow
Any additional information we should know?: I might not be here tomorrow either

That's okay!




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

im waiting for a coding order





















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}
cwkvictoria44924
Scratcher
72 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?: cwkvictoria44924
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Grammar Checking, BBcode
Any example(s)/experience of this?: For Grammar Checking - 10/10 - I can do a sample order. For BBcode - 8-7/10 - A sample order
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 7/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None yet
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magic
Have you read the terms?: Yeah
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!


Happiness feels refreshing, y'know.

Last edited by cwkvictoria44924 (April 9, 2021 20:22:51)


⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ || ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs || ɢɪʀʟ
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Ancoder wrote:

im waiting for a coding order
Which order?

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile