Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

bump

this is a link
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Do you want me to put your shop in my siggy?

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
leahcimto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Why would anyone say no but only if you are ok with it
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leahcimto wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Why would anyone say no but only if you are ok with it
Done.

I'm a red panda btw
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just realized we hit 1k views :O

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey Ihatr, is it okay if a design i ordered is shared on a website outside of scratch and made profit off?

I'm a red panda btw
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Hey Ihatr, is it okay if a design i ordered is shared on a website outside of scratch and made profit off?
Yes, that's fine.

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
punch2Xfire
Scratcher
41 posts

hi! can we be partner please? here’s my shop and the french (main)
here’s the banner (right click or long tap for copy the link)

thank you!

Last edited by punch2Xfire (Dec. 16, 2020 00:46:21)

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

punch2Xfire wrote:

hi! can we be partner please? here’s my shop and the french (main)
here’s the banner (right click or long tap for copy the link)

thank you!
partnership accepted!

this is a link
lHatr
Scratcher
57 posts

someone order, I’m bored

This is Ihatr’s account for mobile usage.
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
lHatr
Scratcher
57 posts

bump

This is Ihatr’s account for mobile usage.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]