Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
well, I feel like I might take over the shop

this is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make you're own here!
highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!

If you like my projects, shops, or anything about me, feel free to give me an internet!

Post count: (last update: 10/6/21)
To next goal: (2,000 posts)
50.24999999999999%
Total count:
1005 posts

See my current status and post distribution here!

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
well, I feel like I might take over the shop
If you want, then sure.

I think you'll have to create a new thread and stuff though, or maybe you could just merge it into the existing shop you own?


this is a link
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
I'm so sorry to see you leave
We all will miss you

If it would be helpful, I would be glad to take over!


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
well, I feel like I might take over the shop
If you want, then sure.

I think you'll have to create a new thread and stuff though, or maybe you could just merge it into the existing shop you own?
but not now

this is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make you're own here!
highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!

If you like my projects, shops, or anything about me, feel free to give me an internet!

Post count: (last update: 10/6/21)
To next goal: (2,000 posts)
50.24999999999999%
Total count:
1005 posts

See my current status and post distribution here!

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
well, I feel like I might take over the shop
If you want, then sure.

I think you'll have to create a new thread and stuff though, or maybe you could just merge it into the existing shop you own?
but not now
Ok, but do you officially accept becoming the new owner of the shop?


this is a link
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.
well, I feel like I might take over the shop
If you want, then sure.

I think you'll have to create a new thread and stuff though, or maybe you could just merge it into the existing shop you own?
but not now
Ok, but do you officially accept becoming the new owner of the shop?
yep

this is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make you're own here!
highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!

If you like my projects, shops, or anything about me, feel free to give me an internet!

Post count: (last update: 10/6/21)
To next goal: (2,000 posts)
50.24999999999999%
Total count:
1005 posts

See my current status and post distribution here!

-MagicAesthetics-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Sadly I am going to have to leave this shop as school is way too hectic
PrincessAnimations
Scratcher
7 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

I WOULD!

scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

PrincessAnimations wrote:

I WOULD!
You would what?


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Hello! I'd like to work here. I'm good at making PFP's and Logos. (Project and Studio Thumbnails) Here is a compilation (almost an art dump) of a bunch of the stuff I've made. Click here to see it.

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!


^ It's cute - Click on it ^


Scratch On!
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

Hello! I'd like to work here. I'm good at making PFP's and Logos. (Project and Studio Thumbnails) Here is a compilation (almost an art dump) of a bunch of the stuff I've made. Click here to see it.
I'm not in charge of hiring, but I'm just saying, that is some nice art!


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

scratchdoggyuser wrote:

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

Hello! I'd like to work here. I'm good at making PFP's and Logos. (Project and Studio Thumbnails) Here is a compilation (almost an art dump) of a bunch of the stuff I've made. Click here to see it.
I'm not in charge of hiring, but I'm just saying, that is some nice art!

Oh thanks!

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!


^ It's cute - Click on it ^


Scratch On!
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Hi all,

I have officially transferred ownership to @GrilledCheeseBurrito, and he has merged it with The Winter Shop.

The current topic can be found here, and if you want to order or work here, please go there.

Thank you all for a great time with this shop,
Ihatr
Former owner of The Smooth Shop


this is a link
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile