Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Hi! Any orders I can help with? (I am an employee)


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

Partners


new banner please update

bobcat0701 wrote:

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.
Tag your next project with #RussiaStopThis


this is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make you're own here!
highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!

If you like my projects, shops, or anything about me, feel free to give me an internet!

Post count: (last update: 10/6/21)
To next goal: (2,000 posts)
50.24999999999999%
Total count:
1005 posts

See my current status and post distribution here!

scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

-MagicAesthetics- wrote:

Examples: https://u.cubeupload.com/1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i/96cBigBannerPortfolio1.png https://u.cubeupload.com/1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i/faaShopBannerPortfolio.png
Why I want to work: I love to help people have nice banners, thumbnails etc
I can do everything
You're a really good graphic designer! Could you teach me some of your skills?


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
-Crlxx-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

I got two orders

#1
I need a OC I want it to have brown spiky hair have tan skin be wearing a blue hoodie and have stick arms and legs


#2
I need a banner with more banners inside of it (Like Ihatr's banner) I want the background banner to have green spikes that varey sides. Then I want it to have blue spikes were the green spikes are not. For the first one I want the OC you made for me sitting at a wooden desk behind a laptop with his one hand on a computer mouse. And the other hand waving. I want the desk to be pilled with papers and notebooks. I want this image linked to my profile
Next I want a small rectangle image (I want all of these banners the same size acept for the OC) I want the image to have a cartoony football and football field. I want the image to be linked here. For the next image I want a black background and a white “S” I want it linked here. For the final banner I want my pfp and I want it to be linked here I want all of the banners in one like @Ihatrs or @the2000 banners


scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Hi @-Crlxx-! You recently ordered a pancake PFP. Did you receive your order? I commented on your profile.

As for your current order, we are temporarily closed to orders, sorry!

Last edited by scratchdoggyuser (Feb. 26, 2021 13:34:43)



Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
-Crlxx-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

scratchdoggyuser wrote:

Hi @-Crlxx-! You recently ordered a pancake PFP recently. Did you receive your order? I commented on your profile.

As for your current order, it is still pending on who will take it. I will update you on that soon!
Huh? I see no such comment


Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

-Crlxx- wrote:

I got two orders

#1
I need a OC I want it to have brown spiky hair have tan skin be wearing a blue hoodie and have stick arms and legs


#2
I need a banner with more banners inside of it (Like Ihatr's banner) I want the background banner to have green spikes that varey sides. Then I want it to have blue spikes were the green spikes are not. For the first one I want the OC you made for me sitting at a wooden desk behind a laptop with his one hand on a computer mouse. And the other hand waving. I want the desk to be pilled with papers and notebooks. I want this image linked to my profile
Next I want a small rectangle image (I want all of these banners the same size acept for the OC) I want the image to have a cartoony football and football field. I want the image to be linked here. For the next image I want a black background and a white “S” I want it linked here. For the final banner I want my pfp and I want it to be linked here I want all of the banners in one like @Ihatrs or @the2000 banners
We are temporary closed to orders, sorry.


this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

Partners


new banner please update
Will update.


this is a link
PraCoco
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

I got two orders

#1
I need a OC I want it to have brown spiky hair have tan skin be wearing a blue hoodie and have stick arms and legs


#2
I need a banner with more banners inside of it (Like Ihatr's banner) I want the background banner to have green spikes that varey sides. Then I want it to have blue spikes were the green spikes are not. For the first one I want the OC you made for me sitting at a wooden desk behind a laptop with his one hand on a computer mouse. And the other hand waving. I want the desk to be pilled with papers and notebooks. I want this image linked to my profile
Next I want a small rectangle image (I want all of these banners the same size acept for the OC) I want the image to have a cartoony football and football field. I want the image to be linked here. For the next image I want a black background and a white “S” I want it linked here. For the final banner I want my pfp and I want it to be linked here I want all of the banners in one like @Ihatrs or @the2000 banners
We are temporary closed to orders, sorry.
I can do it.
edit: the oc, not the banner.

Last edited by PraCoco (Feb. 24, 2021 08:58:14)


‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎vi/ray | she/her | 13 | artist/coder | sagittarius | chocoholic | potterhead | gryffindor | nerd | swiftie
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

PraCoco wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

I got two orders

#1
I need a OC I want it to have brown spiky hair have tan skin be wearing a blue hoodie and have stick arms and legs


#2
I need a banner with more banners inside of it (Like Ihatr's banner) I want the background banner to have green spikes that varey sides. Then I want it to have blue spikes were the green spikes are not. For the first one I want the OC you made for me sitting at a wooden desk behind a laptop with his one hand on a computer mouse. And the other hand waving. I want the desk to be pilled with papers and notebooks. I want this image linked to my profile
Next I want a small rectangle image (I want all of these banners the same size acept for the OC) I want the image to have a cartoony football and football field. I want the image to be linked here. For the next image I want a black background and a white “S” I want it linked here. For the final banner I want my pfp and I want it to be linked here I want all of the banners in one like @Ihatrs or @the2000 banners
We are temporary closed to orders, sorry.
I can do it.
edit: the oc, not the banner.
We are closed to orders though…


Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

-Crlxx- wrote:

scratchdoggyuser wrote:

Hi @-Crlxx-! You recently ordered a pancake PFP. Did you receive your order? I commented on your profile.

As for your current order, we are temporarily closed to orders, sorry!
Huh? I see no such comment
It seems like it was deleted for some reason…

Here is the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/488429/?page=1#post-4928628

I also posted the link on your profile

Last edited by scratchdoggyuser (Feb. 26, 2021 13:33:45)



Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
PraCoco
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Um, Ihatr, where's my banner? On the partners page?

‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎vi/ray | she/her | 13 | artist/coder | sagittarius | chocoholic | potterhead | gryffindor | nerd | swiftie
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
PraCoco
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

And, can I help in any other orders?

‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎vi/ray | she/her | 13 | artist/coder | sagittarius | chocoholic | potterhead | gryffindor | nerd | swiftie
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
PrincessAnimations
Scratcher
7 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Can I join?

scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

PrincessAnimations wrote:

Can I join?
To become a staff member, simply post some examples of your work and why you would be a good fit for this shop. Two simple tasks to complete!

Last edited by scratchdoggyuser (Feb. 26, 2021 13:36:48)



Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
PraCoco
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Anymore orders to complete?

‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎vi/ray | she/her | 13 | artist/coder | sagittarius | chocoholic | potterhead | gryffindor | nerd | swiftie
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
PraCoco
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

lol is this shop open anymore?

‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎vi/ray | she/her | 13 | artist/coder | sagittarius | chocoholic | potterhead | gryffindor | nerd | swiftie
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
scratchdoggyuser
Scratcher
74 posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

PraCoco wrote:

lol is this shop open anymore?
Yeah.. are you here @Ihatr?



Signed, @scratchdoggyuser

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

~Steve Jobs
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

uh, how is this shop so inactive? Bump

bobcat0701 wrote:

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.
Tag your next project with #RussiaStopThis


this is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make you're own here!
highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!

If you like my projects, shops, or anything about me, feel free to give me an internet!

Post count: (last update: 10/6/21)
To next goal: (2,000 posts)
50.24999999999999%
Total count:
1005 posts

See my current status and post distribution here!

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

I'm deciding to leave this shop as I am way to busy. If anyone would like to take over, just ask in this thread.


this is a link
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile