Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

I know this isn't part of your products, but:
Can someone make/design me 4 characters?
Each character should have 4 costumes: Sad, Mad, Happy, Neutral.

The first character should be a boy, have brown hair, he's wearing a blue jacket, and jeans.
The second character should be a boy, have dark-blue hair, he's wearing a black shirt, and black pants.
The third character should be a girl, have short brown hair, she's wearing a dark-red jacket, and jeans.
The fourth character should be a girl, have short yellow hair, she's wearing a white T-Shirt and tie, and jeans.
I sadly cannot draw arms or lower portions of the body so I cannot take this order. Sorry.

Also, bump
Can you at least draw anime-like hair?

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

The first character should be a boy, have brown hair, he's wearing a blue jacket, and jeans.
The second character should be a boy, have dark-blue hair, he's wearing a black shirt, and black pants.
The third character should be a girl, have short brown hair, she's wearing a dark-red jacket, and jeans.
The fourth character should be a girl, have short yellow hair, she's wearing a white T-Shirt and tie, and jeans.
I sadly cannot draw arms or lower portions of the body so I cannot take this order. Sorry.

Also, bump
Nothing more than

or

this is a link
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Also, bump
Nothing more than

or
That's.. great! Can you do what i said in my order, but just the shoulders-up?

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Also, bump
Nothing more than

or
I can try.

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Also, bump
Nothing more than

or
Sprites are in here

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Calma2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! Happy holidays! I am needing a shop banner. Please make it say

The Cool Cats Shop!
Getting your orders done feline fast!
Thank you and any dimensions are fine!
Also make the background have cats at night in the forest.
Thats all!

Hi! I'm @Calma2. I am a scratcher who draws cats all day and studies way too much.
Please Visit the Cool Cats Shop!
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Calma2 wrote:

Hello! Happy holidays! I am needing a shop banner. Please make it say

The Cool Cats Shop!
Getting your orders done feline fast!
Thank you and any dimensions are fine!
Also make the background have cats at night in the forest.
Thats all!
Taken!

To use in a post, paste this code into your post!
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/463075872_9000x7200.png[/img]

Last edited by Ihatr (Dec. 13, 2020 00:37:01)

this is a link
Calma2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I also have the following banners for my “cool cats shop”?

Cool Cats shop
partnerships

Cool cats shop
forms

Thanks!

Hi! I'm @Calma2. I am a scratcher who draws cats all day and studies way too much.
Please Visit the Cool Cats Shop!
lilah4999
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi i need a banner that says that backgournd shop in pink and red leters

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lilah4999 wrote:

hi i need a banner that says that backgournd shop in pink and red leters
Taken!

To use this in your posts, paste this code into your post!

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/dea600dfbdc962ae218a9591b82905bf.png[/img]

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Calma2 wrote:

Can I also have the following banners for my “cool cats shop”?

Cool Cats shop
partnerships

Cool cats shop
forms

Thanks!
Both taken!

Image links:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/d918263296d88512af4581e61835c13e.png[/img]
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/2acf578f1ca4e66d040b29c548d73c5a.png[/img]

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO ORDERS, PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THE CURRENT ONES] ⋙ The Smooth Shop ⋘⋙ Quality orders made with care! ⋘⋙ We need more staff! ⋘ [RSS Feed]