Discuss Scratch

DreamGirl37
Scratcher
11 posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

SilverLion369 wrote:

T

DreamGirl37 wrote:

Cool. Is the 4th your favorite out of the classic doctors?
The war Doctor?
No, not the war doctor. The classic 4th doctor
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

jellyjam456 wrote:

Nether_before wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

Nether_before wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

Did anyone watch the New one? With the sleep-y-eye-sand? And that catchy tune?
Yep. The episode felt kinda unfinished to me, like there should've been more to it. It ends on a cliffhanger that can't be ignored and therefore feels like it needs to be continued. Of all the episodes this season, I'm surprised that the one that isn't a two-parter feels like it needs to be one the most.
I know. I personally was a bit annoyed. It just didn't work. I hated the way the Doctor ran away in the end. I think the Zygon two-parter was the last two parter this season. (I looked it up!) But that episode just lacked… content.
Yeah. The plot was very lacking and felt incomplete- it feels like someone's first attempt at a fanfic which they decided to quickly end halfway through because they couldn't be bothered finishing it. Nothing was explained, especially the new setting and anything that was explained happened through bad exposition. The concept of the sand-men made almost no sense even by DR Who standards. The doctor didn't stop or solve the issue and technically the bad guys have won. The worst part was the “camera” concept- I could believe there were head-cams and cameras everywhere, but the dust itself being the cameras made even less sense than the sand men themselves.

Cookies for all!

-Snip-
Oh, yay! Cookies! XD
I totally agree with everything. And I didn't like the whole idea of the episode being someone doing a video. It was annoying. But I think it was a guest writer. Not so sure. If it was Moffat, then I wont be happy. Even though I hated two-parters, that one made me really angry that it wasn't… The episode was plain annoying. I lost interest in it quickly, and turned to my tablet. And that's saying something.
Didn't like it that much either. I am disappoint, it was lacking.
Oh well, we can only hope that the season will pick back up again.

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

yeah, in the doctor who magazines, tom has won for fave doctor and from ALL the years he lost… three times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woo-hoo go tom!
odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Christophermc0324_2 wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

Nether_before wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

But I think it was a guest writer. Not so sure. If it was Moffat, then I wont be happy.
It was one of the writers for Sherlock I think.
Then it's Moffat. He writes Sherlock.
Mark Gatiss wrote Sleep No More. He and Steven Moffat both write for Sherlock.
Awww… I really didnt like Marks story.
Maybe he was having a writer's block and couldn't think of a good episode idea.
It felt a bit like a fan fiction.

odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

iGolden wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

jellyjam456 wrote:

Nether_before wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

Nether_before wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

Did anyone watch the New one? With the sleep-y-eye-sand? And that catchy tune?
Yep. The episode felt kinda unfinished to me, like there should've been more to it. It ends on a cliffhanger that can't be ignored and therefore feels like it needs to be continued. Of all the episodes this season, I'm surprised that the one that isn't a two-parter feels like it needs to be one the most.
I know. I personally was a bit annoyed. It just didn't work. I hated the way the Doctor ran away in the end. I think the Zygon two-parter was the last two parter this season. (I looked it up!) But that episode just lacked… content.
Yeah. The plot was very lacking and felt incomplete- it feels like someone's first attempt at a fanfic which they decided to quickly end halfway through because they couldn't be bothered finishing it. Nothing was explained, especially the new setting and anything that was explained happened through bad exposition. The concept of the sand-men made almost no sense even by DR Who standards. The doctor didn't stop or solve the issue and technically the bad guys have won. The worst part was the “camera” concept- I could believe there were head-cams and cameras everywhere, but the dust itself being the cameras made even less sense than the sand men themselves.

Cookies for all!

-Snip-
Oh, yay! Cookies! XD
I totally agree with everything. And I didn't like the whole idea of the episode being someone doing a video. It was annoying. But I think it was a guest writer. Not so sure. If it was Moffat, then I wont be happy. Even though I hated two-parters, that one made me really angry that it wasn't… The episode was plain annoying. I lost interest in it quickly, and turned to my tablet. And that's saying something.
Didn't like it that much either. I am disappoint, it was lacking.
Oh well, we can only hope that the season will pick back up again.
We will just have to cross our fingers!

odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

-spoilers!-

I heard that the season finale is going to be the doctor going to Galifrey! Moffat said: “If you took everything from him, betrayed him, trapped him, and broke both his hearts… How far might the Doctor go?” Broke both his hearts? That is confirming that Clara is gonna die. Steven has also promised returning monsters and characters in the episode! All I'll say is get out a packet if tissues! Hopefully it will be good. And we are going to see Masie again, but this time, in the present! The new companion has sadly not been announced yet. Also, sad news, Missy fans! After this season, she won't be taking part in Doctor Who! She is going to go of and be in Gothem. Sosososo sad!!!

So there is everything I needed to tell you!

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

i wonder what happens in gallifrey! so exciting!
jellyjam456
Scratcher
100+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

-spoilers!-

I heard that the season finale is going to be the doctor going to Galifrey! Moffat said: “If you took everything from him, betrayed him, trapped him, and broke both his hearts… How far might the Doctor go?” Broke both his hearts? That is confirming that Clara is gonna die. Steven has also promised returning monsters and characters in the episode! All I'll say is get out a packet if tissues! Hopefully it will be good. And we are going to see Masie again, but this time, in the present! The new companion has sadly not been announced yet. Also, sad news, Missy fans! After this season, she won't be taking part in Doctor Who! She is going to go of and be in Gothem. Sosososo sad!!!

How can he go to Gallifrey? Last time I checked, the Time War is Time Locked.

Maybe he visits before the Time War?

This is going to be a good episode, or so I really hope!
plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

aww but i don't want missy to die, she has been really good…
jellyjam456
Scratcher
100+ posts

plastowl wrote:

Me neither, she's the best villain this show's had! Or at least, that's what I think.

Although I'll still ship her and 12 long after her death.
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

plastowl wrote:

Clara's supposedly gonna die in theory, not Missy.
Let's be honest, no chance they're gonna kill off Missy.

iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

jellyjam456 wrote:

plastowl wrote:

Me neither, she's the best villain this show's had! Or at least, that's what I think.

Although I'll still ship her and 12 long after her death.
I SHIP THEM TOO OMG YES
but yeah she won't die

iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

jellyjam456 wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

-spoilers!-

Clara's gonna die? Oh well. She was nice for 12 but I have to say her character was a bit boring.
I'll bring all the tissues. I definitely think Missy will return in this episode but Michelle Gomez not returning after this season's gonna be disappointing. And by that I mean REALLY DISAPPOINTING MISSY WAS SO COOL but I'm sure they won't kill her off. They kinda can't kill Missy off, you just don't mess with well-established characters with important backstory and good shipping material and relations to the main character.
…oh my goodness what if they go back to Gallifrey together
….
I'm gonna die

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

yess i also have shipped them
yeah what if they become friends again?
OMG… that would ruin everything because the master is good how like missy is good sometimes, and sometimes evil… like in the one where she put Clara in the dalek
I have to say, Clara had quite a big role, but I just don't get how she can run in high heels…
Clara will always be better than Amy. Everyone is. Amy… I just never liked. Rory was okay, though.
I just want missy and the doctor to kiss again OMG OMG OMG yes
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

plastowl wrote:

yess i also have shipped them
yeah what if they become friends again?
OMG… that would ruin everything because the master is good how like missy is good sometimes, and sometimes evil… like in the one where she put Clara in the dalek
I have to say, Clara had quite a big role, but I just don't get how she can run in high heels…
Clara will always be better than Amy. Everyone is. Amy… I just never liked. Rory was okay, though.
I just want missy and the doctor to kiss again OMG OMG OMG yes
THE SHIP IS TOO MUCH
*shipping intensifies*
I think Clara was just a bit too boring, while she did play a big role. Amy was ok in some ways, but boring in others…Rory was nice. I dunno the companions in the Steven Moffat-run section of the show so far are all a bit boring. Hope that changes though.

OH BOY THOUGH ONE THING
I HEARD THAT THEY WERE ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATING MISSY AS A COMPANION
of course it probably won't happen but
*SHIPPING INTENSIFIES*

odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

jellyjam456 wrote:

odieandcookie wrote:

-spoilers!-

Hmm.. Dunno. We will just have to wait and see! Hopefully it will be better than previous episodes…

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

missy as a companion…. wow, that'd be great!
odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

plastowl wrote:

Hmm.. That can't happen. She has left Doctor Who! She is now in Gothem.

iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

plastowl wrote:

Hmm.. That can't happen. She has left Doctor Who! She is now in Gothem.
I still don't know if that's a rumor or not. Ah, oh well. Would have been cool. Might happen in the future.

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

yeah hopefully she returns for the 100th anniversary or something HAHAHAHAHA
but …. she might be dead by then