Discuss Scratch

Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

22samray wrote:

MC 1.12.0 cmd:
/setblock ~ ~1 ~ minecraft:mob_spawner 0 replace {SpawnData:{id:“minecraft:elder_guardian”,NoGravity:1b,HandItems:[{id:“minecraft:iron_axe”,Count:1b,tag:{ench:}},{id:“minecraft:iron_axe”,Count:1b,tag:{ench:}}],CanPickUpLoot:1b,Glowing:1b,Passengers:}}
They need more items
22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

NoxSpooth wrote:

Aw, so close… I almost made the Minecraft topic… xD
this is unrelated, but could you make another screatch comment simulator?
when green flag clicked
login to [Microsoft Store]
set [MC v] to [(download [Minecraftv])]
run[MC ]
if <[22samray v]is epic?> then
say[Hi!]
end

Last edited by 22samray (June 21, 2018 18:26:52)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

For PC edition players (PE players will know this version as “Java Edition”)
In 1.13, all unused blocks that require the legacy number system (apart from the ones that became actual blocks in 1.13 of course, and for compatibility reasons, the alpha stone-wood slab) like the Alpha Leaves are being removed to “modernise Minecraft”

Placeholder
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I can't wait until update 1.13 comes out!

I don't play minecraft much anymore, but I might do it a bit when it comes. Actually, when does it come out?

Tea. Chocolate.
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

22samray wrote:

dude341 wrote:

jasperjay wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Here’s something

All of the villagers appear to be male

…yet they can still breed

So does this mean…?

Also the baby villagers are terrifying… they just made the regular sprite smaller. It really, really doesn’t work
I mean chickens have the rooster thingy and lay eggs and cows have both horns and udders so like
Some female cows have horns, I’ve seen it before

But perhaps in this world all cows have udders

Notch himself once stated that genders don't exist in Minecraft. It was on his “Word Of Notch” blog I think.
Yeah, they only exist on players.

In my imagination, I think Minecraft is a world formed after a natural disaster. All of the crazy things like Zombies would have been from the radioactive material that spread over Earth (and eventually to the moon and the sun, explaining why they are all square)
What about the End?
It may be that both nether and end are from diffrent univeres
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Vienradze wrote:

Hey, why can't I make my dogs stand in PE anymore?
I think you have to move you screen untill it says sit/stand
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

22samray wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

when green flag clicked
set [MC v] to [download Minecraft]
run[MC ]
say[Hi!]
end
He quit.
22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Seam49 wrote:

I don't play minecraft much anymore, but I might do it a bit when it comes. Actually, when does it come out?
Ditto
It isn't coming out for a while cause Mojang's adding, like, 82 new items/entitys/blocks

Last edited by 22samray (June 21, 2018 18:21:39)

22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

a

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

22samray wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

when green flag clicked
run[MC ]
say[Hi!]
end
He quit.
h

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

22samray wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

when green flag clicked
run[MC ]
say[Hi!]
end
He quit.
ah
22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I wrote:

This is a hack.
thats a hack
as i said

Last edited by 22samray (June 21, 2018 18:25:02)

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

22samray wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

Ditto
It isn't coming out for a while cause Mojang's adding, like, 82 new items/entitys/blocks
> on prerelease 2
> not coming out for a while
> …

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

They should release it on the day 3^67 which is also 9.2709463e+31
Vienradze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

Vienradze wrote:

I now found out I can only make the ones I tamed after the update stand!

Remember, kids: God made you special, and He loves you very much!
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Vienradze wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

Vienradze wrote:

I now found out I can only make the ones I tamed after the update stand!
This happens when dogs do not know that you are their owner. Dogs with an owner that is offline or does not exist will sit until their owner logs on.

h
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

22samray wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

Ditto
They've done most of the hard work with implementing stuff to the game. Right now they should be in the closing stages of releasing it.

They've released plenty of snapshots and three pre-releases. 1.13's release was scheduled for May 30, but postponed due to technical issues.(source one and source two)

The previous time differences between the last pre-releases and the full release have been around a week, so I would predict that 1.13 would come out by July 1 (although there are no guarantees.)

To spark conversation:
What is your favorite addition to 1.13? (more info)
What do you want in 1.14 or future updates?
Do you think the Texture Update will come in 1.14 or something like 1.13.1 or 1.13.2?
Is there something that you still want fixed in Minecraft?
Do you think Minecraft: Java Edition or Minecraft in general is getting too cosmetic*?
Is there something that you dislike about 1.13?

*Cosmetic meaning too far away from the basics of survival and combat. This would mean too many decorative blocks and additional features.

My responses:
1. I would think the new swimming animations and gameplay would be more enjoyable for map creators. It is also more realistic and fun.
2. N/A
3. I would imagine the Texture Update would either be added as a surprise of 1.13 or in 1.13.1. Having a whole update block (i.e. 1.14/1.15) is a bit of a waste in numbering.
4. N/A
5. A bit.
6. I feel that the name of the new mob Drowned is a bit off. Perhaps Drowned Zombie instead?

EDIT: Grammar fix.

Last edited by Austinato (June 23, 2018 16:48:28)

7500+ posts (19th)
22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Austinato wrote:

22samray wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

Ditto
They've done most of the hard work with implementing stuff to the game. Right now they should be in the closing stages of releasing it.

They've released plenty of snapshots and three pre-releases. 1.13's release was scheduled for May 30, but postponed due to technical issues.(source one and source two)

The previous time differences between the last pre-releases and the full release have been around a week, so I would predict that 1.13 would come out by July 1 (although there are no guarantees.)

To spark conversation:
What is your favorite addition to 1.13? (more info)
What do you want in 1.14 or future updates?
Do you think the Texture Update will come in 1.14 or something like 1.13.1 or 1.13.2?
Is there something that you still want fixed in Minecraft?
Do you think Minecraft: Java Edition or Minecraft in general is getting too cosmetic*?
Is there something that you dislike about 1.13?

*Cosmetic meaning too far away from the basics of survival and combat. This would mean too many decorative blocks and additional features.

My responses:
1. I would think the new swimming animations and gameplay would be more enjoyable for map creators. It is also more realistic and fun.
2. N/A
3. I would imagine the Texture Update would either be added as a surprise of 1.13 or in 1.13.1. Having a whole update block (i.e. 1.14/1.15) is a bit of a waste in numbering.
4. N/A
5. A bit.
6. I feel that the name of the new mob Drowned is a bit off. Perhaps Drowned Zombie instead?

EDIT: Grammar fix.
BTW, here are the links for prerelease 3 are here:
Source 1
Source 2
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I need help here

I keep trying to download files for a texture pack, it keeps turning into a launcher
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

I need help here

I keep trying to download files for a texture pack, it keeps turning into a launcher
Sounds like you are downloading files from untrustworthy sites. Make sure to never download any exe files. Exe files are fine if you are downloading a program; exe files ARE programs, but texture packs are not programs.

If they're a normal .zip file, your computer may have a virus, download the trial of Malwarebytes and the Kaspersky Internet Security trial.

Placeholder
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

I need help here

Sounds like you are downloading files from untrustworthy sites. Make sure to never download any exe files. Exe files are fine if you are downloading a program; exe files ARE programs, but texture packs are not programs.

If they're a normal .zip file, your computer may have a virus, download the trial of Malwarebytes and the Kaspersky Internet Security trial.
I have all of that and i have no virus. And my anti-viurs or anti-malwarebytes
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Here’s something

All of the villagers appear to be male

…yet they can still breed

So does this mean…?

Also the baby villagers are terrifying… they just made the regular sprite smaller. It really, really doesn’t work
Let me explain, Minecrafts a video game right, so dose it need to make sense no, like in shotters you get shot in the head and lose a leg. Welcome to the video game world!

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”