Discuss Scratch

Vienradze
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Will PE have the aquatic update?

Remember, kids: God made you special, and He loves you very much!
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Vienradze wrote:

I assume so; at some point.

Last edited by KidoftheEnder45 (May 15, 2018 15:21:36)

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Vienradze wrote:

Of course Bedrock will have the update!

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Don't know what you mean by “trash”, if console is trash, bedrock is garbage (in reality bedrock is also garbage too, btw Notch doesn't like how Minecraft is now).
I think instead of just calling it garbage, we should try to do everything we can to make it the best game possible. I mean, it's actually working. My most hated thing on bedrock is the fact that the water is this really bad shade of blue and is basically opaque, and they're making it look just like the other versions. This might have So if we overwhelmingly suggest a console UI option, we could get it. They are obviously listening to us, as custom superflat (and possibly custom worlds), amplified, and exit w/o saving have been confirmed.
The entire reason why I might ever consider getting a Bedrock version is because it has actual non-server singleplayer

(when are you guys gonna get around to realeasing on mac)

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

The entire reason why I might ever consider getting a Bedrock version is because it has actual non-server singleplayer

Microsoft are trying to get everyone to use Win 10 or later. It's never gonna be available on Mac OS. You could dual-boot though.

Placeholder
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Microsoft are trying to get everyone to use Win 10 or later. It's never gonna be available on Mac OS. You could dual-boot though.
A BOY CAN DREAM
*crunch*

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

yeah probably

Greenduck54 wrote:

rip console 2012-2018.
I used to only play console, back when I had an Xbox 360 (2016-2017(before bedrock on Xbox One)). Those were the good days of Minecraft Console, when it was going as strong as ever. The community wasn't split in three either.

you know ps4 edition is actually better .

just because you can't play public servers, and have hundreds of mods, doesn't mean you can't have fun.

everyone disrespects ps4 edition

Also using the Minigames option allows players not have to make up rules and take up like 72897489339564547 days to complete it
I LOVE the Minigames. Especially Glide. Who knew that you could just play with elytra all day?

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

yeah probably

Greenduck54 wrote:

rip console 2012-2018.
I used to only play console, back when I had an Xbox 360 (2016-2017(before bedrock on Xbox One)). Those were the good days of Minecraft Console, when it was going as strong as ever. The community wasn't split in three either.

just because you can't play public servers, and have hundreds of mods, doesn't mean you can't have fun.

Also using the Minigames option allows players not have to make up rules and take up like 72897489339564547 days to complete it
I LOVE the Minigames. Especially Glide. Who knew that you could just play with elytra all day?
My favorite is Battle Minigame on Wii U because of the voice chat being made of 5 year olds and when I kill them they start to cry and tell their mom

Last edited by funnycoder (May 16, 2018 03:13:00)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

yeah probably

Greenduck54 wrote:

rip console 2012-2018.

I like custom battle and tumble. You better believe every time there's a weekend of free multiplayer on Xbox One I play them like crazy (screw Bedrock servers, they're garbage right now due to lag and terrible server software).

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

funnycoder wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

yeah probably

Greenduck54 wrote:

rip console 2012-2018.

My favorite is Battle Minigame on Wii U because of the voice chat being made of 5 year olds and when I kill them they start to cry and tell their mom
That's kind of rude…..

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

If they ever want to replace the Java Edition they would have to.
(If they can get Bedrock's Classic UI and graphics to match it and make a java-to-bedrock converter as well as having every feature it has plus the better performance of Bedrock, that would make it better, and probably acceptable to replace (it definitely is not now) so i could see it happening 5-10 years down the line. After that the Java Edition would probably become the modding version)

that's better
;
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

snip
PE is mobile code not meant for this thing. They'll shut down Mojang before it happens anyway.

Last edited by dude341 (May 22, 2018 14:24:24)

Placeholder
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Found a cool use for diamond ore, it looks like stone with water droplets on it, put in a shower or something. Looks nice

under penalty of law this signature is not to be removed except by the consumer
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

Found a cool use for diamond ore, it looks like stone with water droplets on it, put in a shower or something. Looks nice
never really thought of this before

Nbraydon
Scratcher
51 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

redstone ore is also good or onmiuns litighting, I use it for secreaty rooms as a flooring lights up when you go in

I'm an over 3-year scratcher who is coming back to scratch after a 1-year gap of emptiness
I take interest in 8-bit games and has nothing to do so will reply to every single comment.

also coding in Java is hard…
and don't say that I don't know how to code java, I DO!!!
also, I code webpages.
I specialize in stickmen
plz come to my profile and say something maybe
POLL:
waht shoud i make

public class Main{
public static void main(String args){
if(ScratchRules){
System.out.println(“SCRATCH RULES WOOT!”);
}else{
System.out.println(“BOOO U NOT COOL BECAUSE U THINK SCRATCH DOESNT RULE”);
}
}
boolean ScratchRules {
return true;
}
}

if you do any basic java you would understand the above
if u do tell me becuz i said so

bye!
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

Yes, I too like using my diamonds as water

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

Last edited by KidoftheEnder45 (May 22, 2018 03:51:45)

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

Water

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

W A T E R

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

If they ever want to replace the Java Edition they would have to.
(If they can get Bedrock's Classic UI and graphics to match it and make a java-to-bedrock converter as well as having every feature it has plus the better performance of Bedrock, that would make it better, and probably acceptable to replace (it definitely is not now) so i could see it happening 5-10 years down the line. After that the Java Edition would probably become the modding version)
PE is mobile code not meant for this thing. They'll shut down Mojang before it happens anyway.
fixed the quotes Well, I mean, because it's originally made for mobile, it has such insanely good performance. And I doubt they'd shut down Mojang, seeing as they kinda paid over $2 billion to aquire it…

Last edited by Greenduck54 (May 22, 2018 11:50:31)

that's better
;