2 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

joy1000ca wrote:

kola2 wrote:

I am not new but… i feel like i should introduce me to the new scratchers

My Name is Kola2
I have been on scratch 1 year now…
And have created lot of projects.
I am a part of the WORLD MMORPG team, and the leader of stoneware inc.

Hello – I'm very new to this forum and do not see the thread for introductions on the welcome page…thanks!
Okay, I got it now….on the featured page.
-B_o_b-
Scratcher
5 posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Welcome to the New Scratchers forum!

The New Scratchers Forum is a place where new members introduce themselves and become familiar with some of the different areas of the Scratch Forums.

We invite you to make your own introductory post here if you want - maybe tell us what you hope to do with Scratch, or about some of your interests. Or, ask a question you might have about Scratch or the forums.

Please save posts about non-Scratch stuff for the Things I'm Making and Creating or the Things I'm Reading and Playing forums, if your topic fits into those categories. If you want to advertise your Scratch projects or studios, the place to do that is the Show and Tell forum.

Also, please don't use the forums for chatting - there are better sites for that outside of Scratch. Check out this nice guide to the Community Guidelines to see how they apply to the forums.

For more information on use of the New Scratchers forum, check out this helpful guide by Abstract-

Take a look around and I hope you have a great time - Scratch on!
ok
bedawbedaw
Scratcher
24 posts

how do i make my own discussion??

Wolverine
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great!

I'd report this to be stickied if there weren't so many already.

bedawbedaw wrote:

how do i make my own discussion??

There's a button on this page in the top-right hand corner that says “New topic”. Click it to make a new topic. Hope this helps!

BE CAPITAL;
Hey! I'm an AI creator, sprite ripper and artist, Shovel Knight fan, Mega Man fan, Star Wars fan, pizza lover, cutscene and speech designer, and gaming enthusiast. My nickname is SSB20. Be moist , and what's a stick?
28CoolKing28
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
forever
pee
end
BatManMo
Scratcher
4 posts

I'm new
HedwigsHat
Scratcher
500+ posts

TC01017 wrote:

Hello scratch! I am new and need a bit of help learning everything on this site.
no you are not!

the part not shown in this signature was eaten by an evil kumquat
shift down if the whole signature is not shown
<<¬_¬ :: operators> <:) :: extension> <©_© :: sensing> <ƒ-ƒ :: looks> :: extension> // my army of kumquat protectors so part of my signature wont be eaten again
Hey, you can go to my profile just by looking at this signature! Click here to go to my profile
if <you think my posts are good :: operators> then
follow :: motion
love my projects :: #ff0000
favorite my projects :: #ff0
the protectors name are:
Operator Protector: Michael
Pen Protector: Mike
Sensing Protector: Jeff
Looks Protector: Maddie
when green flag clicked
if <(kumquat is in my signature) = [true]> then
ban [kumquat in my signature] :: motion
end

My Roblox Account

when the kahoot game i made on roblox has (OWNER ONLINE) on it, it means that i am online.
lordibel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HedwigsHat wrote:

TC01017 wrote:

Hello scratch! I am new and need a bit of help learning everything on this site.
no you are not!
they were new. They were new at that time - before you necroposted this thread

iMaGiNe bEiNg FiRsT oN nEw ScRaTcHeRs???

The person who is first on New Scratchers is extremely cringe.

^^^^^^

pretty cringe ngl

!kappa
dertermenter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This should be stickied

DO YOU USE THE SUPPORT CONVENTION?
Think! Is saying if you support a suggestion necessary? No! People can just tell by your constructive post after it. You have more freedom on your tone!
Forumers, especially new, may also get upset if you say “no support!!!” at them! They may take the whole post in a negative tone, and that makes them upset!
Instead, you can kindly say why their suggestion has cons. They will take it as “constructive criticism” and be happy

yellow12321
Scratcher
15 posts

when green flag clicked when I receive [ day ]
forever
wait (9) secs
switch costume to [ uhh]
end
yellow12321
Scratcher
15 posts

when green flag clicked
when I don’t receive [sss]
forever
show
show
show
show
show
show
show
show
hide
hide
hide
hide
hide
hide
end
sad_5
Scratcher
1 post

Bruh
move () steps
vudeptrai090211
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please don't blockspam.

Don't know how to make a banner like me? Click here.
Next achievement: ROAD TO 2000 POSTS XD
Other links:
My alt|Most viewed project|The studio of animations|Test!|The BBCode Shop by @mybearworld

congrats! you've reached the end of this signature!
magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
100+ posts

Was this stickied at one time but later unstickied? Anyway, I think this should be pinned to the top of the forum. (although no one usually reads the stickies)

The following is my signature. It appears under every post I make. Learn more about signatures here. Highlight anything and press shift + down arrow to see the rest of my signature.
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
magiccodegirl678 ~ violet ~ teen ~ she/her ~ artist ~ game maker ~ forumer ~ mainly posts on QaS, Requests, and Suggestions, sometimes New Scratchers, SaT, TIMaC and TIRaP.

Hi, I'm Violet. (not my real name) Please don't call me by my username too much. I'm sorry if I sound too serious on the forums. I also apologize if I don't respond to you, I may not feel like it or I may be busy.
I'm currently taking a break from making projects, but I will still be active on the forums some.

My 100th post! Road to 500 posts: 68% (not counting deleted posts)

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
;