Discuss Scratch

catslove123456
Scratcher
100+ posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

rereerereer hi- I haven't tried the update yet.. Is it any good? (I have not played the game in weeks- MONTHS even! :0)
It's great! Im dressing up as some guy from a anime, and I already have his costume and I actually look exactly like him
Ooh, what anime? I watch some different animes, and I may know him. I'm probably going to try to do Bakugo.

"I'm simply one h e c c of a butler~" -Sebastian Micheallis, Black Butler~
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

NonstickCorgi65 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

NonstickCorgi65 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

NonstickCorgi65 wrote:

12345678dpj wrote:

otter_puggy wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

Isabelle: YA U GET 5 STARZZZ 4 YER TRASH ISLAND
A Player: Makes less trashy
Isabelle: eeeWWWwwwW DIs isLaND SuKz
My house: a mess
HHA: Wow so good here's a trophy! S rank!
*Cleans up house*
HHA: oH mY gOsH tHiS sUcKs hOw aBoUt 10 mOre StoVes
lol
I have a room in my house to worship a snail that I caught and the HHA hates it
All hail the almighty snail. You should really make it fancy. Like, a mini-temple levels of fancy. All for a snail lol.
Great idea, thanks lol
BTW, my siggy now praises the snail lol.
That rocks. Also I named the snail Gary lol
Spongebob reference detected

That’s awesome
Lol
Praise Gary. But I'm not changing my siggy to mention Gary's name since that would ruin the rhyme, and liking rhyming go brrrr. Also, I kinda hope that through some crazy luck, it'll end up as some sort of trend or something lol.

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

rereerereer hi- I haven't tried the update yet.. Is it any good? (I have not played the game in weeks- MONTHS even! :0)
It's great! Im dressing up as some guy from a anime, and I already have his costume and I actually look exactly like him
I have a dedf1sh costume and it’s PERFECT with the green skin! And I’m also planning to do figment from wdw, zombie from Minecraft, maybe the yo kai komasan, and some others!

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

I have a dedf1sh costume and it’s PERFECT with the green skin! And I’m also planning to do figment from wdw, zombie from Minecraft, maybe the yo kai komasan, and some others!
I now want a picture of ur dedf1sh costume.

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

catslove123456 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Ooh, what anime? I watch some different animes, and I may know him. I'm probably going to try to do Bakugo.
I actually was bakugo irl when I was at a comicon, but anyways, I'm dressing up as shuichi from danganronpa

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

catslove123456
Scratcher
100+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

I actually was bakugo irl when I was at a comicon, but anyways, I'm dressing up as shuichi from danganronpa
AAAAAAA YESSS. I wanna try to do Kokichi, but it may be a bit hard. Also Nagito Would look super cool but that's pretty hard to do.

"I'm simply one h e c c of a butler~" -Sebastian Micheallis, Black Butler~
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

So far the only costume I have is an astronaut costume I bought today. But I have so many clothes in my storage that there's probably something there ife forgotten about, so yeah. Still gonna wait for able sisters to have stuff thats more fitting for spoopy month, tho.

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

catslove123456 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

AAAAAAA YESSS. I wanna try to do Kokichi, but it may be a bit hard. Also Nagito Would look super cool but that's pretty hard to do.
Yeah, I was originally trying to do kokichi to, but I realized shuichi wild look better

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

NonstickCorgi65
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wanna dress up as a creepy maid in animal crossing, but whenever I have the costume on when I play with friends, they freak out lol

@NonstickCorgi65

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Likes: Animal Crossing, Disney, Music, dogs, hawaiian pizza (I'm looking at YOU, haters), mint-choc icecream, Scratch!

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

669th post noice

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NonstickCorgi65 wrote:

I wanna dress up as a creepy maid in animal crossing, but whenever I have the costume on when I play with friends, they freak out lol
Now I want to see a picture. (I'm grinning more than most people would… My sense of humor can be very dark and twisted)

-C.S. Lewis
C00ki3Cr0ssing
Scratcher
31 posts

Im Back Remember fall update and i was kinda hyped? well im playing 24/7
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

C00ki3Cr0ssing wrote:

You on now? I am if you wanna play

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

C00ki3Cr0ssing wrote:

BTW, I can't play now because we got that new super Mario bros 35 game and my bro wants to play. Tomorrow?

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

C00ki3Cr0ssing wrote:

BTW, I can't play now because we got that new super Mario bros 35 game and my bro wants to play. Tomorrow?
Oh okay

Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Anyone here?

ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Idk if I can post it rn but I’ll post it soon and send the link

Whatever I said,

Stay fresh!

ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

catslove123456 wrote:

Idk if I can post it rn but I’ll post it soon and send the link
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/431835994/ Here you go!

Whatever I said,

Stay fresh!

otter_puggy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why wasn't Cookie at my bday party?
Cookie!? What are you doing?
no i do not care if you're crafting a bookshelf or not

Click here for my outdated dream island!
➳ otter_puggy
➳ she/her
➳ kinda sorta artist who tries to be funny
➳ 3.7k+ otters in the aquarium! care to join?
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

otter_puggy wrote:

Why wasn't Cookie at my bday party?
Cookie!? What are you doing?
no i do not care if you're crafting a bookshelf or not
Thats sad

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!