Discuss Scratch

Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

Anyone wanna play?

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

Anyone wanna play?
I'm here!

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Im here!

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Im here!
Ok! Can you tell me the code?

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Im here!
Ok! Can you tell me the code?
Ok, getting a code.

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The code is 4VX84

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh, my IRL friend wants me to come over to his island… Hmm… (ponders since he has spring stuff and I haven't seen him in a while cuz he switched schools)

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Oh, my IRL friend wants me to come over to his island… Hmm… (ponders since he has spring stuff and I haven't seen him in a while cuz he switched schools)
Oh maybe we can play tommorow?

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, I'll hang out with him first, then u, ok?

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Tomorrow sounds like a good idea. Yeah, sorry for having to postpone on such short notice, but, y'know, irl friend where acnh and Minecraft r my only ways of contact.

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Good/bad news. He disconnected or logged off, so im free.

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Tomorrow sounds like a good idea. Yeah, sorry for having to postpone on such short notice, but, y'know, irl friend where acnh and Minecraft r my only ways of contact.
Ok

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eh, but its probably better to wait until tomorrow, anyway.

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Yea, unless maybe I can play with you guys as well?

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Yeah, the only reason I didn't do that is because he said his gates were open and I was busy on here and didn't notice when he asked me if I was there and so he logged off. Also, I was slightly afraid of an accidental reveal of my personal info. (i am NOT comfortable with people on the internet knowing my actual name, exact age, or location)

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Still, we can play. Next time the stars of people wanting to play with me align, I'll make sure to be ready lol.

-C.S. Lewis
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Yeah, the only reason I didn't do that is because he said his gates were open and I was busy on here and didn't notice when he asked me if I was there and so he logged off. Also, I was slightly afraid of an accidental reveal of my personal info. (i am NOT comfortable with people on the internet knowing my actual name, exact age, or location)
Oh

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

LydzWinry wrote:

Oh
RE: My post just above ur post that was coincidentally posted so soon compared to yours that u couldn't have read it in time.

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Night.

-C.S. Lewis
_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

PlayYan wrote:

Are there any pumpkin DIY rescipes?
Yes, loads. And you can customise them with different coloured pumpkins

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3