Discuss Scratch

otter_puggy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

If Cookie or Maddie won't host my bday today, I will go insane.
(It's not my bday; I just set it for today.)

Click here for my outdated dream island!
➳ otter_puggy
➳ she/her
➳ kinda sorta artist who tries to be funny
➳ 3.7k+ otters in the aquarium! care to join?
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

otter_puggy wrote:

Heheh I wanted to make a comment on that but my age is already in my siggy and it would have revealed my birthday so the most I can say is that my birthday is SUPER DUPER DUPER close.
otter_puggy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

otter_puggy wrote:

Heheh I wanted to make a comment on that but my age is already in my siggy and it would have revealed my birthday so the most I can say is that my birthday is SUPER DUPER DUPER close.
It's pretty funny how villagers never mention age at all. I don't know how old anyone is. For all I know, Timmy and Tommy could be old men.

➳ otter_puggy
➳ she/her
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

if hamlet is moving, luckily i got his photo today.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

otter_puggy wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

otter_puggy wrote:

It's pretty funny how villagers never mention age at all. I don't know how old anyone is. For all I know, Timmy and Tommy could be old men.
They get deeper voices like WArt Jr has a really deep voice and Timmy and Tommy have high voices. This may just be for male characters though

Last edited by pandacorn_owl (Oct. 1, 2020 16:42:47)

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

otter_puggy wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

otter_puggy wrote:

Yeah… pretty weird.
_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

NonstickCorgi65 wrote:

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

UPDATE: I can’t get fuschia bc she wants Tasha to leave and won’t change who she wants to leave from her.
Dang that sucks you should force close the game and report to Isabelle who you want her to kick out, apparently that works
That doesn't work, reporting to Isabelle only resets clothing ('the way he/she dresses') or catchphrases ('the way he/she talks') given to the villager and nothing else

also i got body paint and eye colours and my character has bright white skin and pink eyes, i love her <3

Last edited by _-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ (Oct. 1, 2020 17:09:26)

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

why does Flo get up so late? I only have until 8:30 Flo! Then my online school starts!

We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

GAH I can't play the update right now! I can only play at either 6:00 or past that!

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

dftyu wrote:

why does Flo get up so late? I only have until 8:30 Flo! Then my online school starts!
Is she sisterly? Sisterlys get up at 11. Try and talk to her after your classes end if you want.

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

GAH I can't play the update right now! I can only play at either 6:00 or past that!
That sucks. I have to wait until 5

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Is she sisterly? Sisterlys get up at 11. Try and talk to her after your classes end if you want.
yeah flo is sisterly

-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Gosh, that late? I never knew they slept that late, and yet I have Reneigh and play every morning.
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Gosh, that late? I never knew they slept that late, and yet I have Reneigh and play every morning.
excerpt from animal crossing wiki:
Sisterly villagers normally wake up at 11:00 AM and sleep at 3:00 AM. In New Horizons, they wake up at 9:30 AM and sleep at 3:00 AM. There are currently only 24 sisterly villagers, making them the least common personality. Even though all sisterly villagers are female, other villagers may sometimes refer to them using male pronouns.
are you talking about new leaf burning flames?

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

dftyu wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Sisterly villagers normally wake up at 11:00 AM and sleep at 3:00 AM. In New Horizons, they wake up at 9:30 AM and sleep at 3:00 AM. There are currently only 24 sisterly villagers, making them the least common personality. Even though all sisterly villagers are female, other villagers may sometimes refer to them using male pronouns.
yes, i made a mistake

my name is robin loll

pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want to make my basement Halloween themed

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Ah hah! I read pretty much every article on that wiki, so I don't know how I missed that…
otter_puggy
Scratcher
100+ posts

MAPLE IS MOVING IN
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
MAPLE IS MOVING TO SUNSHINE

➳ otter_puggy
➳ she/her
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Anyone wanna play?

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

otter_puggy wrote:

MAPLE IS MOVING IN
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
MAPLE IS MOVING TO SUNSHINE
MY OH MY-

CONGRATS!!!!

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!