Discuss Scratch

pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

dftyu wrote:

why does fishing up a stone not count toward the trash fishin' stamp? a stone is trash!
I know

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
_CookieFox_
New to Scratch
29 posts

I really hope gardens aren't event-only and we can grow things all year round.
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

_CookieFox_ wrote:

Oh cool! Your're new to this forum and scratch! Anyways, they're adding a pumpkin growing update on the 30th of this month

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm finally UNBANNED from the Switch (for a change lol). I can visit islands or open up my own, trashy one if anyone wants but because of parental controls only for an hour a day…

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

I'm finally UNBANNED from the Switch (for a change lol). I can visit islands or open up my own, trashy one if anyone wants but because of parental controls only for an hour a day…
pro tip: Don't get a nintendo account. i haven't gotten one, and so my parents aren't able to put parental controls

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

Oh….Well…..I'm on punishment till the start of next month

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

dftyu wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

pro tip: Don't get a nintendo account. i haven't gotten one, and so my parents aren't able to put parental controls
Well, I got it and my mom (Thankfully) Forgot that she could add parental controls, sooooooo i'm free forever

pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

I have parental controls but my parents don't care about screentime and basically I just can't access the shop but I always get physical game copies anyway. I don't have Nintendo Online but Animal Crossing says I need to change my settings to get online.

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

That sucks

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
_CookieFox_
New to Scratch
29 posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

_CookieFox_ wrote:

Oh cool! Your're new to this forum and scratch! Anyways, they're adding a pumpkin growing update on the 30th of this month
This is actually my second account. I wanted a fresh start. I used to be a regular on this forum.
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_CookieFox_ wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

_CookieFox_ wrote:

This is actually my second account. I wanted a fresh start. I used to be a regular on this forum.
Who are you then?
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

_CookieFox_ wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

_CookieFox_ wrote:

Oh, okay

MeowyTitan08
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The new update is tomorrow, f i n a l l y. I haven't played in ages because i got unmotivated to finish my Japanese market.

remember to wash your pineapple♥️

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

henry, why do you want a stinkbug? it stinks!

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

HEY! Meo just took a quote from Hugh! Hugh says “My HHA Ranking said ”SO MANY BUGS!“ I'm happy!” And now Moe says that

-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smartguy007 wrote:

HEY! Meo just took a quote from Hugh! Hugh says “My HHA Ranking said ”SO MANY BUGS!“ I'm happy!” And now Moe says that
They are both Lazys, so that is why they both say it.
_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bruce is moving out, and Daisy is moving in in his place! I LOVE Daisy, she's one hundred per cent an A-Tier villager and I never really liked Bruce that much anyway so it's possibly the best villager exchange I've ever had. Feel free to join me in a couple of days because I'll be hosting a welcome party for her ^^

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3
otter_puggy
Scratcher
100+ posts

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

Bruce is moving out, and Daisy is moving in in his place! I LOVE Daisy, she's one hundred per cent an A-Tier villager and I never really liked Bruce that much anyway so it's possibly the best villager exchange I've ever had. Feel free to join me in a couple of days because I'll be hosting a welcome party for her ^^
Daisy! Is! So! Cute!
She's supposedly younger than she seems, because her profile says she wants to be an archaeologist when she grows up

Click here for my outdated dream island!
➳ otter_puggy
➳ she/her
➳ kinda sorta artist who tries to be funny
➳ 3.7k+ otters in the aquarium! care to join?
NonstickCorgi65
Scratcher
100+ posts

AAAAAAAAA IM SO PUMPED FOR THE UPDATE ITS COMING LATER TODAY FOR ME AND ITS GONNA BE SO COOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!

@NonstickCorgi65

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Likes: Animal Crossing, Disney, Music, dogs, hawaiian pizza (I'm looking at YOU, haters), mint-choc icecream, Scratch!

Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

Smartguy007 wrote:

They are both Lazys, so that is why they both say it.
Oh, okay