Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

LydzWinry wrote:

pandacorn_owl wrote:

I got my first wand.
(The bug wand from Flick)
I got the wedding wand during the wedding event.
I have the shell wand, my friend gave me it

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lol all you peeps getting bug prizes and I don't even have a net in my pockets and I haven't for weeks now
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

lol all you peeps getting bug prizes and I don't even have a net in my pockets and I haven't for weeks now
I love the bug off but semi-missed the 3rd and missed the first
(I was at Thorpe Park during the 3rd one and wasn't playing during the first)

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
Cupcake_Pup
Scratcher
500+ posts

I CAN MAKE PITFALL SEEDS TO WATCH O'HARE'S DOOM

A kid who used this website when they were 8-10, came back as a 13 year old!
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandacorn_owl wrote:

-Exphire- wrote:

I love the bug off but semi-missed the 3rd and missed the first
(I was at Thorpe Park during the 3rd one and wasn't playing during the first)
OH MY CALAMARI

I FORGOT IT WAS THE BUG OFF

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO GET ON ACNH ASAP

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Offtopic: ONLY ONE MORE HOUR UNTIL I GET TO GO MEET MY FRIENDS NEW KITTENS!

Ontopic: For my renovations, I am going to swap the location of the playground and the Zen garden on my island, and while the playground is going to be fun to set up and move, I need to move away the Zen garden first, which is taking FOREVER.
Smartguy007
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

Ontopic: For my renovations, I am going to swap the location of the playground and the Zen garden on my island, and while the playground is going to be fun to set up and move, I need to move away the Zen garden first, which is taking FOREVER.
Offtopic: Cool! I already have 2 kittens

Ontopic: Island work is real hard

Hi, I'm Smartguy007! I'm currently working on Pixelon! My RPG Platformer Game!
Click Here to Join The Collab!

“Don't give up on Pixel art, even if you are terrible! Pixel-On!” - Smartguy007 From Pixel Studios

CraftyArcticWolves
Scratcher
4 posts

Sorry if I may seem off topic, but I had been planning on asking my parents to buy me the game (and a switch) on my birthday. The problem is, the total is worth almost $310 (₱15k). I’m also not sure about asking my parents to spend that much money on a gaming console and a cute Animal game. I also could not use it for online school and my parents have plans on buying me a laptop although the device I am using for school works perfectly fine. Should I convince them to get me the game and the switch as a bday/Christmas gift for me or not? I’m curious to know about your opinions/answers since I had been having dreams related to the game every now and then since the release. (I had a ACNH-related dream last night)

Crafty || She/her || Filipino

OverTheGardenWall2
Scratcher
100+ posts

CraftyArcticWolves wrote:

Sorry if I may seem off topic, but I had been planning on asking my parents to buy me the game (and a switch) on my birthday. The problem is, the total is worth almost $310 (₱15k). I’m also not sure about asking my parents to spend that much money on a gaming console and a cute Animal game. I also could not use it for online school and my parents have plans on buying me a laptop although the device I am using for school works perfectly fine. Should I convince them to get me the game and the switch as a bday/Christmas gift for me or not? I’m curious to know about your opinions/answers since I had been having dreams related to the game every now and then since the release. (I had a ACNH-related dream last night)
You should ask for the switch as a present for one holiday then ask for the game for another. Or do chores

Hey y’all! This is my signature! Check out my animations!

You better go here or no cookies
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

what if animal crossing was in 4K?

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

Offtopic: Im getting a new cat

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
CactusQuills
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone remember my never-ending search for a cat villager?

It’s not never-ending anymore

What
NonstickCorgi65
Scratcher
100+ posts

CactusQuills wrote:

Anyone remember my never-ending search for a cat villager?

It’s not never-ending anymore
Cool, who’d you get?!

@NonstickCorgi65

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Likes: Animal Crossing, Disney, Music, dogs, hawaiian pizza (I'm looking at YOU, haters), mint-choc icecream, Scratch!

pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OverTheGardenWall2 wrote:

You should ask for the switch as a present for one holiday then ask for the game for another. Or do chores
If it is too expensive you could always get a switch lite if you aren't playing local multiplayer or a game like just dance.

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pandacorn_owl wrote:

OverTheGardenWall2 wrote:

If it is too expensive you could always get a switch lite if you aren't playing local multiplayer or a game like just dance.
I got a switch for my birthday and then spent money I got from my family and friends on the games (I also ask people to get me Game vouchers which I spend on games and merch)

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

I did 2 bug-offs, the third one i missed because of splatfest and the fourth one i missed on purpose because it's super boring and all my villagers talk about is bugs. i don't like how repetitive the events get- it's why i only attended 2 fireworks shows as well.

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exphire- wrote:

Dude your island sounds really awesome. It's a wip but it sounds like it'll be like one of those 5stars that everyone wants to see.

You should open the dream code when it's done

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

the bug-off is VERY good for making money. just capture a ton of bugs and sell them to flick then pay the 500 bells and try again. that's how i got 160,000 bells yesterday.
also, i don't like that when you capture a new bug during the bug-off it doesn't say it is a new bug. i lost one bug because of that.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

the bug-off is VERY good for making money. just capture a ton of bugs and sell them to flick then pay the 500 bells and try again. that's how i got 160,000 bells yesterday.
also, i don't like that when you capture a new bug during the bug-off it doesn't say it is a new bug. i lost one bug because of that.
That is mildly annoying however if you are not sure if it is new I just take it out the bug cage and if it isn't sell it back to Flick