Discuss Scratch

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old man simply replied, “The one you feed.”

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Here's an idea I found online for a place that players could go when they're done with tasks!

There would obviously be tasks in there so someone couldn't just kill someone and have their body be there while everyone's doing tasks. Another idea I have for it would be having to find quarters around the map to use the games so people wouldn't just play games instead of doing something useful. You could obviously play the games in free play mode without needing quarters. The tasks in there could be:

• Plug in the games
  • Buy a drink (identical to the task in Mira HQ)
  • Bug test a game (would allow playing a game without quarters, and would stop when you got a score of 10)
  • Clean the cabinets

And yes, the imposter could play the games too. Even alien parasites can have fun!

Last edited by sowut123 (Oct. 19, 2020 22:22:52)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

So, I've been thinking of designing a submarine map called the Plus Ultra. (Further Beyond in latin) Do you guys have any ideas?

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

So, I've been thinking of designing a submarine map called the Plus Ultra. (Further Beyond in latin) Do you guys have any ideas?
Make the Weapons task have you shoot down sea mines instead of asteroids.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Found another thing. Which one are you? I'm the inVENTor, especially on Mira HQ. Every vent there is connected.

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

Found another thing. Which one are you? I'm the inVENTor, especially on Mira HQ. Every vent there is connected.

I'm the Manipulator. Its quite easy to throw someone under the bus or waste time. Just gotta know the right questions to ask.

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

Definitely the Smooth Criminal. Also The Silent Slasher, sometimes.

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

That would be amazing to have,

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

I main Pink, Cyan, and sometimes black.

And this is all correct-

It's fun to be what I like to call the

“Innocent Impostor”-

“oH nUuUU”
“They died?!”
“I can babysit the baby crewmates!”
“I was in m e d b a y”.

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

Found another thing. Which one are you?
Prosecutor. It's funny because my main color is black but I usually end up going with orange because it always gets taken so I fit that perfectly.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

Make the Weapons task have you shoot down sea mines instead of asteroids.
Weapons: Defuse Sea Mines

wkmewsic

GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

moistery
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

hhhhehhhhhehhh hhehhuhe hh ehh ehhh hh ehehh eh red is sus !!!!!!!!!!!!! dont go into electrsisval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahah me when i am the are imposter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg red vente!!!!!!!!!!d!!!!!!!!!!! heheh ahhweha wahhah ehwh h h aqhhw ahwwha w hawah wa ahwhaw awaehwaeha wahhwa whwhahwehar9u

thank hoo for reading

hey if its 10am for you at the time of reading this ur legally obliged to comment on my profile about it <3
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

moistery wrote:

hhhhehhhhhehhh hhehhuhe hh ehh ehhh hh ehehh eh red is sus !!!!!!!!!!!!! dont go into electrsisval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahah me when i am the are imposter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg red vente!!!!!!!!!!d!!!!!!!!!!! heheh ahhweha wahhah ehwh h h aqhhw ahwwha w hawah wa ahwhaw awaehwaeha wahhwa whwhahwehar9u
haha fun-e

wkmewsic

cnk_ianl
Scratcher
52 posts

Among Us

Hello, guys __
Thesky-Media
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

Red sus

click this link to reveal any scratcher's password!

join the piglin cult! Add the gif to your siggy and pfp! the link is https://u.cubeupload.com/UlsPPi/thebestthing.gif

wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Thesky-Media wrote:

Red sus
what!? you can't prove that! your only proof is “red sus”!

wkmewsic

SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

Thesky-Media wrote:

Red sus
@Thesky-Media is the sus one now because they accused somebody for no reason

Beans has voted, a few remaining

Last edited by SuperSean12 (Oct. 20, 2020 01:58:06)

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
meme lover (not animation memess)
megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

SuperSean12 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

Thesky-Media wrote:

Red sus

SuperSean12 sus for talking.

SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

SuperSean12 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

Thesky-Media wrote:

Red sus

SuperSean12 sus for talking.
call me beans

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
meme lover (not animation memess)