Discuss Scratch

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

BearSlothCoding wrote:

That's a bad strategy and if you want to just “get it over with” it seriously sounds like you only like half the game. When you're the Impostor, all you have to do is kill people and not look sus while you do it. When you're a crewmate, you have to complete your tasks, try not to get killed, figure out who is An Impostor, and not accidentally look sus while you do it. Crewmate is arguably the hardest role and you don't like it. That's about the equivalent of saying that you like a certain game but wish there were no boss fights and you could just complete level after level.
Crewmate is super easy. All you have to do is scan in front of everyone and discover the imposter (which is easy when playing with randoms).

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old man simply replied, “The one you feed.”

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

That's a bad strategy and if you want to just “get it over with” it seriously sounds like you only like half the game. When you're the Impostor, all you have to do is kill people and not look sus while you do it. When you're a crewmate, you have to complete your tasks, try not to get killed, figure out who is An Impostor, and not accidentally look sus while you do it. Crewmate is arguably the hardest role and you don't like it. That's about the equivalent of saying that you like a certain game but wish there were no boss fights and you could just complete level after level.
Crewmate is super easy. All you have to do is scan in front of everyone and discover the imposter (which is easy when playing with randoms).
But what if NO SCAN

edit: but what if no VISUAL TASKS

Last edited by B0o0lean (Oct. 19, 2020 04:17:29)

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

New Among Us emoji:
Here's the smaller version:
For some reason scratch makes the images go upwards so idk
Another bookmark for self

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
gdpr5b78aa4361827f5c2a08d700
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

Gee I sure do love playing Among Us but you know what would make the game more fun? If I could talk to my friend on Discord so if he dies he can tell me who the impostor is. That way we don't have to waste time trying to find out who it is or whatever and we can get to the fun part.
Thats cheeting
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Impostor Pro Strat:
On your phone, google “U+3164” and paste it into your username.
On PC you can do this via the game files.
Then play on Polus. If you're the Impostor, there's many hiding places, and the rock near the lava pit makes you completely invisible.

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
kasumikawaii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

Among us in a nutshell (without it being among us)

ok

edit:does it even show

Last edited by kasumikawaii (Oct. 19, 2020 11:02:44)

Kamishiro Rui (神代類) is a second-year student at Kamiyama High School. He is a member of the musical show unit Wonderlands x Showtime.

conbail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I like the game I just don't like challenge! I like to play games where I don't have to worry about losing and where I never have to even think about stepping out of my comfort zone.
guys just let them play how they wanna play if they like playing as impostor and don't like crewmate then let them only play as impostor if you like both then you can play as both just let them play how they wanna play.

Last edited by conbail (Oct. 19, 2020 11:43:16)

Just so you know I am dumb

Well I see some likes to investigate things sorry though theres nothing here guess I can’t fool you all hail the black order
megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

B0o0lean wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

But what if NO SCAN

You can see people scanning with visual tasks off, only if you have that task to.

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

are there anyways to prove your innocent (besides medbay scan)

I may be stupid.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

superscratchmaker536 wrote:

doing a visual task like uhhhhhhhh
Uhhhh
UHHHh
like weapons
or that one trash emptier in storage
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Gee I sure do love playing Among Us but you know what would make the game more fun? If I could talk to my friend on Discord so if he dies he can tell me who the impostor is. That way we don't have to waste time trying to find out who it is or whatever and we can get to the fun part.

wkmewsic wrote:

an average buttface summed up in 3 sentences

MapleTails wrote:

IKR! Then you can get kicked out for being an absolute jerk

BearSlothCoding wrote:

Oh, so you mean skip the fun part that is the entire game and just win? Got it.
It's a joke lol
we know, he's using sarcasm

I was also using sarcasm

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

But what if NO SCAN

You can see people scanning with visual tasks off, only if you have that task to.

Medbay isn't a common task however. Its not a safe-fail since not everyone even if they are innocent may have it.

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Hey everyone - I have a challenge for you! Try to win a random game, as imposter, without talking. It's not too hard, surprisingly. I've done it before, and it was actually really fun.

superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Uhhhh
UHHHh
like weapons
thx

I may be stupid.
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Uhhhh
UHHHh
like weapons
thx
If visual tasks is off (which means there are no animations in tasks) and someone is doing a medbay scan, if you have that task you can check if it lets you do it. If it doesn't, they're safe.

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Among Us 2: Electric Boogaloo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

conbail wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I like the game I just don't like challenge! I like to play games where I don't have to worry about losing and where I never have to even think about stepping out of my comfort zone.
guys just let them play how they wanna play if they like playing as impostor and don't like crewmate then let them only play as impostor if you like both then you can play as both just let them play how they wanna play.
theyre being HELPFUL
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Among Us 2: Electric Boogaloo
Among Us 2: Electrical Ventaroo
megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Uhhhh
UHHHh
like weapons
In the skeld I think they are
Scan
Trash (part 2)
Shields
Asteroids

Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Hey everyone - I have a challenge for you! Try to win a random game, as imposter, without talking. It's not too hard, surprisingly. I've done it before, and it was actually really fun.
oh, i have done that many times.

There is no knowledge that is not power.
Secret trick to get unlimited diamonds ———> https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ