Discuss Scratch

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

Gee I sure do love playing Among Us but you know what would make the game more fun? If I could talk to my friend on Discord so if he dies he can tell me who the impostor is. That way we don't have to waste time trying to find out who it is or whatever and we can get to the fun part.

IKR! Then you can get kicked out for being an absolute jerk

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

Gee I sure do love playing Among Us but you know what would make the game more fun? If I could talk to my friend on Discord so if he dies he can tell me who the impostor is. That way we don't have to waste time trying to find out who it is or whatever and we can get to the fun part.
Oh, so you mean skip the fun part that is the entire game and just win? Got it.
megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

an average buttface summed up in 3 sentences

MapleTails wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

It's a joke lol

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old man simply replied, “The one you feed.”

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

Last edited by megaelectron2006 (Oct. 19, 2020 01:44:17)

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

an average buttface summed up in 3 sentences

MapleTails wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

It's a joke lol
we know, he's using sarcasm

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

kasumikawaii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

I once asked my cousin on a texting app who the impostor was and i got disconnected after.

Moral: dont ask people who the impostor is on other apps or else

Kamishiro Rui (神代類) is a second-year student at Kamiyama High School. He is a member of the musical show unit Wonderlands x Showtime.

wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

kasumikawaii wrote:

I once asked my cousin on a texting app who the impostor was and i got disconnected after.

we've literally been talking about how absolutely toxic people who do that are

wkmewsic

GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

kasumikawaii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

kasumikawaii wrote:

ikr i hate those people

Kamishiro Rui (神代類) is a second-year student at Kamiyama High School. He is a member of the musical show unit Wonderlands x Showtime.

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

kasumikawaii wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

kasumikawaii wrote:

ikr i hate those people
But you just said you-

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

we know, he's using sarcasm
I'm sorry if I made anybody angry

Besides, I don't play crewmate very often anyway. 9 times out of 10 if I'm not impostor I just leave.

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
kasumikawaii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

megaelectron2006 wrote:

kasumikawaii wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

kasumikawaii wrote:

ikr i hate those people
But you just said you-
i made a terrible mistake i dont do that anymore

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

New Among Us emoji:
Here's the smaller version:
For some reason scratch makes the images go upwards so idk

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

Another one:
Smaller version:
This one just looks bad ngl

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

Never happened to me, thank god

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

if I'm not impostor I just leave.
now that's just not ok, mate

wkmewsic

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

What?! That's just how I like to play the game! I don't like doing all that detective work, typically I vote randomly and quickly to get it over with

smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

What?! That's just how I like to play the game! I don't like doing all that detective work, typically I vote randomly and quickly to get it over with
nah, that sounds like you don't like half of the game

wkmewsic

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

I do! But trying to figure out who it is makes my brain hurt, so I vote for whoever says “___ sus” first

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

I do! But trying to figure out who it is makes my brain hurt, so I vote for whoever says “___ sus” first
That's a bad strategy and if you want to just “get it over with” it seriously sounds like you only like half the game. When you're the Impostor, all you have to do is kill people and not look sus while you do it. When you're a crewmate, you have to complete your tasks, try not to get killed, figure out who is An Impostor, and not accidentally look sus while you do it. Crewmate is arguably the hardest role and you don't like it. That's about the equivalent of saying that you like a certain game but wish there were no boss fights and you could just complete level after level.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

BearSlothCoding wrote:

That's a bad strategy and if you want to just “get it over with” it seriously sounds like you only like half the game. When you're the Impostor, all you have to do is kill people and not look sus while you do it. When you're a crewmate, you have to complete your tasks, try not to get killed, figure out who is An Impostor, and not accidentally look sus while you do it. Crewmate is arguably the hardest role and you don't like it. That's about the equivalent of saying that you like a certain game but wish there were no boss fights and you could just complete level after level.
I like the game I just don't like challenge! I like to play games where I don't have to worry about losing and where I never have to even think about stepping out of my comfort zone.