Discuss Scratch

Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

Does an Among Us topic already exist? Probably! Did I find it in the directory? No!

Anyway talk about the game Among Us here!

Last edited by Iosaurus (Nov. 2, 2020 22:32:34)

HI, I'm Iosaurus I'm an artist who draws OCs and fandom thingsm check out my projects!
My current Pfp is one of my OCs and was drawn by me.
SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

my character is Beans, he is blue and he has fez

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
meme lover (not animation memess)
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

SuperSean12 wrote:

My character is cyan and has a cherry on there head

HI, I'm Iosaurus I'm an artist who draws OCs and fandom thingsm check out my projects!
SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

among us studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27506872/

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

bump

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

My character is “space guy”
Also, I got the Henry Stickmin collection which is an Innersloth game but I won't distract you

jk

Last edited by -InsanityPlays- (Sept. 12, 2020 09:24:09)

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

My character is “space guy”
Also, I got the Henry Stickmin collection which is an Innersloth game but I won't distract you

jk

nice edit:wait i just read the jk

Last edited by Iosaurus (Sept. 12, 2020 16:39:46)

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Among Us is the tensest game I've ever played, and I've only bought it today.

Also, my brother sucks at using the vents.

Last edited by sowut123 (Sept. 14, 2020 00:50:33)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

now we must release out innersloth

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

SuperSean12 wrote:

My character is Ender, he's black and got a Center of Chaos Containment cap.
. . .

distraction go oof

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

SuperSean12 wrote:

My character is Ender, he's black and got a Center of Chaos Containment cap.
. . .

distraction go oof
oh yah my name is normally Iosaurus

Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

I ki//ed a person in amoung us and as they were running to the cafeteria in polus, they called emergency meeting pretty much the moment i ki//ed them we did the meeting, got out of the meeting and the dead body was there, that was funny

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

I ki//ed a person in amoung us and as they were running to the cafeteria in polus, they called emergency meeting pretty much the moment i ki//ed them we did the meeting, got out of the meeting and the dead body was there, that was funny
NO ONE KNEW
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

NO ONE KNEW
honestly i reported the body and it took me a moment to figure out it was pretty much a glitch, everyone was confused and we ended up skipping.

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

NO ONE KNEW
honestly i reported the body and it took me a moment to figure out it was pretty much a glitch, everyone was confused and we ended up skipping.
hehe beeg funny
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

NO ONE KNEW
hehe beeg funny
when we went back to the lobby i told them why the body was there and everyone was like ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, the person who called the emerjency meeting said black was following them but it was me who was cyan

Last edited by Iosaurus (Sept. 14, 2020 14:56:17)

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

NO ONE KNEW
hehe beeg funny
when we went back to the lobby i told them why the body was there and everyone was like ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, the person who called the emerjency meeting said black was following them but it was me who was cyan
lllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

one time someone accused me of using the vents even though i hadn't used the vents at all that game

(i was the imposter)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

one time someone accused me of using the vents even though i hadn't used the vents at all that game

(i was the imposter)
so they correctly accused you of being imposter but wrongly accused you of venting

Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

Is polus do they still calll it venting even though its more pitting