Discuss Scratch

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

one time someone accused me of using the vents even though i hadn't used the vents at all that game

(i was the imposter)
so they correctly accused you of being imposter but wrongly accused you of venting
yeah

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

anyone wanna play with me

HI, I'm Iosaurus I'm an artist who draws OCs and fandom thingsm check out my projects!
My current Pfp is one of my OCs and was drawn by me.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

“Hey, how do I vent like Green?”

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

lol

HI, I'm Iosaurus I'm an artist who draws OCs and fandom thingsm check out my projects!
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

lol
that's happened twice to me now

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

“I was in glass hall, didn't see anything and-”
“white sus”
“What, no, it isn't me”
“it's him”
“No, wait-”
White was not The Imposter.

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Me: Calls meeting because theres only 3 people left so if one person dies we lose

Everyone Else: “HES THE IMPOSTER” or “skip vote guys”
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

I saw a person who was new at the game and we were all teaching them and it was so wholesome

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

I told everyone I was the imposter every time someone reported a body or called a meeting and I still won

Last edited by EZ-Games (Sept. 15, 2020 21:06:17)

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

EZ-Games wrote:

I told everyone I was the imposter every time someone reported a body or called a meeting and I still won
best players ever

gordania-studios
Scratcher
77 posts

Among Us

say, what is this “among us” thing anyway?

now's you'r chance to be a ((BIG SHOT!))
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

gordania-studios wrote:

say, what is this “among us” thing anyway?
a online m*d*r mystery game

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

i want this game

Last edited by Mr_PenguinAlex (Sept. 16, 2020 15:42:19)

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

i want this game
it's free on phone

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

EZ-Games wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

i want this game
it's free on phone
not just phone, any mobile device thats not computer

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

Iosaurus wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

i want this game
it's free on phone
bluestacks

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

sowut123 wrote:

Iosaurus wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

i want this game
it's free on phone
bluestacks
For some reason just trying to boot up bluestacks launcher crashes my pc
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among Us

My characters name is Sprout and he has a brown body and the leaf/plant hat to make it look like, well, a sprout

Sprout is in my pfp

Last edited by ThatOneWeirdDude (Sept. 17, 2020 05:54:52)

Iosaurus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Among Us

My characters name is iosaurus, they're cyan and are a cherry head

Thesky-Media
Scratcher
500+ posts

Among Us

My character name is communism and I am usually red and have the Russian hat and green outfit

click this link to reveal any scratcher's password!

join the piglin cult! Add the gif to your siggy and pfp! the link is https://u.cubeupload.com/UlsPPi/thebestthing.gif