Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐ [RSS Feed]
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐

MossMapping wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Do you think we should join some organisations? It could help spread the word of our shop!
How about we start our own? Maybe Nambase could start a poll on it…
I think it would help if we had our own organization, it would increase this shop's popularity!
Maybe… I do think our shop should expand…

idk anymore
Jeffalo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐

Review Form
Username: jeffalo
Who finished your order: nambaseking01
How much would you rate your order on a scale of 10: 10.1
Was your order finished within the deadline: yes
Describe your general thoughts here: they gave a very nice detailed explanation and now i have a good idea on the different scales of my meme
Do you think you will return to this shop: yes
Additional notes:thank you very much

my website: jeffalo.net | ocular: scratch forum search

ipaddude
Scratcher
100+ posts

MossMapping wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Do you think we should join some organisations? It could help spread the word of our shop!
I think it would help if we had our own organization, it would increase this shop's popularity!
you mean a subsidiary?

i sure hope osu lazer will support gnu hurd

arch btw ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
test
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Job Application Form
What type of orders would you like to finish (e.g. programming or writing) (can be more than one): ALL.
How much time have you been on Scratch: about 4 years, just moved to this new account
Are you following this discussion: yep
What is your nickname (optional): Lanky
Have you read sections 2 and 3 of the Terms of Conditions: YES (don't worry, ik the codeword)
Show us examples of your creations: ALL.
Additional notes: ALL.

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Job Application Form
What type of orders would you like to finish (e.g. programming or writing) (can be more than one): ALL.
How much time have you been on Scratch: about 4 years, just moved to this new account
Have you read sections 2 and 3 of the Terms of Conditions: YES (don't worry, ik the codeword)
It is great to hear that you know the codeword, please can you tell us what it is?

idk anymore
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MossMapping wrote:

Sorry, no. We are not creating our own organization under any circumstances. I do agree with Geo that we could join some though - I'll investigate tomorrow or a few hours later and see what we can do. Currently I have some work to finish in real life.

Jeffalo wrote:

Review Form
Username: jeffalo
Who finished your order: nambaseking01
How much would you rate your order on a scale of 10: 10.1
Was your order finished within the deadline: yes
Describe your general thoughts here: they gave a very nice detailed explanation and now i have a good idea on the different scales of my meme
Do you think you will return to this shop: yes
Additional notes:thank you very much

Thanks for the good review! Please make sure to return for all your needs!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Job Application Form
It is great to hear that you know the codeword, please can you tell us what it is?
hippity hoppity this position isn't my property yet…

I'm a red panda btw
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Accepted!

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Accepted!
Great to hear that!

I'm a red panda btw
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MossMapping wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Are we in the Directory?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Are we in the Directory?

Not yet, but I'm planning to join this evening - just stay tuned, as I always say. (Or, just let me know and send the application yourself so that we can join, and send the current banner as the one we're willing to use).

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Proposing a new banner:

I'm a red panda btw
Voxalice
Scratcher
500+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

MossMapping wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

Are we in the Directory?

Longarms Creations cannot be found in the Shop Directory 12.0

Edit: ninja'd by 15 seconds :I

Last edited by Voxalice (July 31, 2020 12:45:01)

This is my signature, it automatically appears under my posts.

(click to give me an internet)

(posts: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400)
RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 ellipsepostpianolizard I think Scratch is a cool website with many great features. Imagine, Program, Share is its slogan/motto, and I love that.
nothing to see here… lol
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Proposing a new banner:

Wow, thanks! This banner is now part of our daily banner program!

Expect to see it the day after tomorrow!

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Proposing a new banner:

Wow, thanks! This banner is now part of our daily banner program!

Expect to see it the day after tomorrow!
Yay! I can't wait

I'm a red panda btw
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! The Coffee Shop wants to partner with us

I'm a red panda btw
-0live-
Scratcher
68 posts

Where are the partnership terms and conditions?

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶ ̶p̶f̶f̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-0live- wrote:

Where are the partnership terms and conditions?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4262016/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426122/?page=1#post-4261924

I'm a red panda btw
-0live-
Scratcher
68 posts

Partnership form:

Username: @-0live-
What is the name of your shop: The Coffee Shop - Order Banners Here! (In studio form, not discussion form)
What is the link of your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27001590/
Please provide the banner of your shop (required) :

if that didn't work I think it is in the shop/studio's thumbnail.
Have you read the Partnership Terms in the Terms and Conditions: Yes.
What is our deal (partnerships do not get accepted without a proper and fair deal): You advertise our studio with the link on the front page of this shop, and we advertise your studio with the link on the front page of our studio. (I am willing to negotiate, so if that does not sound fair, just tell me and we can work out a deal )
Additional notes: I don't think so, but have a nice day!

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶ ̶p̶f̶f̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-0live- wrote:

Partnership form:

Username: @-0live-
What is the name of your shop: The Coffee Shop - Order Banners Here! (In studio form, not discussion form)
What is the link of your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27001590/
Please provide the banner of your shop (required) :

if that didn't work I think it is in the shop/studio's thumbnail.
Have you read the Partnership Terms in the Terms and Conditions: Yes.
What is our deal (partnerships do not get accepted without a proper and fair deal): You advertise our studio with the link on the front page of this shop, and we advertise your studio with the link on the front page of our studio. (I am willing to negotiate, so if that does not sound fair, just tell me and we can work out a deal )
Additional notes: I don't think so, but have a nice day!
You put this:
[img]file:///C:/Users/joyze/Downloads/The%20Coffee%20Shop%20(1).png[/img]
We cannot see your desktop files
Here's your thumbnail:

I'm a red panda btw
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐ [RSS Feed]