Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐ [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐

uploaded it

Last edited by RedGuy7 (July 29, 2020 15:36:06)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐

RedGuy7 wrote:

-snip- uploaded it

Thanks!

That will be the day after the day after tomorrow's banner then (uhh…).

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

-snip- uploaded it

Thanks!

That will be the day after the day after tomorrow's banner then (uhh…).
Wait, you change the banner daily?

I want to try to make one

Last edited by mtech22 (July 29, 2020 16:05:00)

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
ProjectArchitect
Scratcher
63 posts

Order Form
Username: ProjectArchitect
What type of thing do you need: Ideas
Describe what you need created: I would like you to write down 5 episode ideas for my animated series. Let's learn about it first.

The series is about three children, who are the prince and princesses of a kingdom called Hollya.

The oldest child is ten years old and her name is Toafei. She is responsible, pretty, smart, and protective of her younger siblings. She likes to read fantasy books and she also likes to make lots of crafts and contraptions, which may be important to the series. She also accidentally causes trouble sometimes.

The younger princess is named Mixie, and her twin brother is named Spoore. Mixie and Spoore are six years old. The twins are very kind and trust everyone. They are very heavy for their age and cannot walk on their own. The twins have a good sense of humor and make lots of funny jokes. They have a huge appetite and are always hungry. Most people dismiss them as being lazy and a burden, but they are surprisingly helpful whenever there's trouble.

This series will highlight the royal children of Hollya as they live their everyday lives in a giant castle with many secrets.
Deadline (please use dd/mm/yyyy): 01/08/2020
Have you read section 1 of the Terms and Conditions: Yes
Are you following the discussion: Yes
Additional notes: Give me 5 episode ideas for the series, they can be as short or as long as you want. Example: Spoore discovers that one of the servants is stealing gold. How can he stop the servant? Don't use this example, but it's an idea.

Thanks to The PFP Shop for the banner. Here is a link to my profile!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Wait, you change the banner daily?

I want to try to make one

Yeah, sure, go ahead - read the first post for main info on how banners get switched everyday. One person alone can make as many banners as they like :D It was just a fun idea I got so Longarms could be a colorful and people would see different banners in everyone's signatures and get confused. (Also, this way you can put your banner in your signature and not some random person's)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ProjectArchitect wrote:

Order Form
Describe what you need created: I would like you to write down 5 episode ideas for my animated series. Let's learn about it first.

The series is about three children, who are the prince and princesses of a kingdom called Hollya.

The oldest child is ten years old and her name is Toafei. She is responsible, pretty, smart, and protective of her younger siblings. She likes to read fantasy books and she also likes to make lots of crafts and contraptions, which may be important to the series. She also accidentally causes trouble sometimes.

The younger princess is named Mixie, and her twin brother is named Spoore. Mixie and Spoore are six years old. The twins are very kind and trust everyone. They are very heavy for their age and cannot walk on their own. The twins have a good sense of humor and make lots of funny jokes. They have a huge appetite and are always hungry. Most people dismiss them as being lazy and a burden, but they are surprisingly helpful whenever there's trouble.

This series will highlight the royal children of Hollya as they live their everyday lives in a giant castle with many secrets.
Have you read section 1 of the Terms and Conditions: Yes
Additional notes: Give me 5 episode ideas for the series, they can be as short or as long as you want. Example: Spoore discovers that one of the servants is stealing gold. How can he stop the servant? Don't use this example, but it's an idea.

I'll add this to the Unclaimed Orders Center soon - don't worry! (I'll join the idea service tomorrow or so, so that I can try finishing your order)

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (July 29, 2020 16:11:27)

ipaddude
Scratcher
100+ posts

ipaddude wrote:

ipaddude wrote:

can may i propose a change to the terms and conditions?

2.10 All employees have undeniable rights to unionize and subsequently are granted union rights.
(bascially a big group of workers who can like protest for better working conditions or stuff)
2.11 All employees have undeniable rights to propose changes.
(everyone can suggest stuff)
3.4 All employees have a right to x of leave per x.
(maybe 1 day per 2 weeks?)
6 - Termination of an employee
6.1 Employees may only be terminated upon 4 strikes.
(terminated means fired; you can only get fired if you have 4 strikes however serious offenses can merit 4 strikes and get you fired instantly)
6.2 Only employees of a higher rank than a employee considered for termination may terminate said employee.
(only people with a higher rank can fire people with a lower rank)
6.2.1 However, employees of the same or lower rank of said employee may still report any violations of the terms and conditions of employment.
(coworkers and subordinates can still report violations meriting strikes to superiors who can punish or fire someone)
6.3 Violation of these terms gives 2 strikes.

7 - Punishments
7.1 Any violation of these terms and conditions gives 1 strike by default unless otherwise stated.
(basically a bunch of rules didnt have a penalty so any violation gives 1 strike by default)
7.2 Only employees of a higher rank than a employee considered for punishment may punish said employee.
(only superiors of an employee can punish that employee)

also there are 2 4.8s

i sure hope osu lazer will support gnu hurd

arch btw ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
test
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

~~~This is A Snop not a Snip~~~~

BTW: Is there any way to do VPN voting or do we have to make an account on Strawpoll?

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MossMapping
Scratcher
35 posts

ProjectArchitect wrote:

Order Form

Have you read section 1 of the Terms and Conditions: Yes.

Accepted! Second accepted order at Longarms!

Last edited by MossMapping (July 29, 2020 16:38:52)

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

BTW: Is there any way to do VPN voting or do we have to make an account on Strawpoll?
You don’t need an account to vote

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

??? For some reason, I can't vote. It just says VPN User Voting is not allowed.

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Oof, well I don’t have an account and I voted sooo idk really what to do

4096bits
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, I'm curious how you accept C# requests? I'm not looking to order anything as of right now, but I'm just curious. How does it work?
I do write in C# too (making something special, not going to say it), but it's .NET WinForms, and I don't want to work here as of now.

I've moved on to Snap!. Click here to learn more. No, it's not a joke.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Oh, that's a small problem - just say what you were going to vote here, and I can note down your opinion externally.

4096bits wrote:

Hi, I'm curious how you accept C# requests? I'm not looking to order anything as of right now, but I'm just curious. How does it work?
I do write in C# too (making something special, not going to say it), but it's .NET WinForms, and I don't want to work here as of now.

Hi, please contact @ipaddude as he is the one who is making the C# orders - he might have some information for you.

MossMapping wrote:

Accepted! Second accepted order at Longarms!

Not really. Four orders were given - one didn't have the code sentence, me and Geo took two, and now you're taking one, so it's the third taken order. So are you going to give the ideas to them within the deadline?

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WEEKLY ADVERTISEMENTS
Check out these shops - they are amazing and they also deserve importance!
Want your shop to join? Just make a partnership request with the deal including us advertising your shop!

ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ!
ᗯE ᒪIGᕼT ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ Oᑌᖇ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪE, ᐯOIᑕE ᗩᑕTIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (July 30, 2020 10:59:48)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@ipaddude: I added your Terms and Conditions idea to the Poll Jumble, and everyone has to vote on it now. Anyways, I saw another suggestion of yours regarding the partnership rule on shops having 20+ pages to partner with us. I didn't really understand it properly (as I said, I'm not an English hyper-professional), so could you clarify? We could add that to the Poll Jumble as well.

For other workers: There are two new important terms in section 2 that everyone needs to check. Thank you!

ipaddude
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Anyways, I saw another suggestion of yours regarding the partnership rule on shops having 20+ pages to partner with us. I didn't really understand it properly (as I said, I'm not an English hyper-professional), so could you clarify? We could add that to the Poll Jumble as well. !

basically i just wanted to know why having 20+ pages allows or doesn't allow partnerships. i think having 20+ pages being a requirement to apply for partnerships should be replaced with another requirement that is more representative of what you actually want in partners, unless you want your partners to have a lot of pages, which by itself isn't that good.

what if those 20 pages were filled with junk orders?
that wouldn't represent what you probably want in partners (e.g. good skills or other stuff)

i sure hope osu lazer will support gnu hurd

arch btw ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
test
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ipaddude wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Anyways, I saw another suggestion of yours regarding the partnership rule on shops having 20+ pages to partner with us. I didn't really understand it properly (as I said, I'm not an English hyper-professional), so could you clarify? We could add that to the Poll Jumble as well. !

basically i just wanted to know why having 20+ pages allows or doesn't allow partnerships. i think having 20+ pages being a requirement to apply for partnerships should be replaced with another requirement that is more representative of what you actually want in partners, unless you want your partners to have a lot of pages, which by itself isn't that good.

that wouldn't represent what you probably want in partners (e.g. good skills or other stuff)
Good point.

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ipaddude wrote:

Interesting and nice point - I'll definitely add that to the Poll Jumble once I finish eating lunch (what is it with Longarms work and me eating lunch? Ugh.)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

~Snop~
This is the Poll Jumble

PR Officer; I don't know I kind of agree with both and it's hard to make a proper decision
Preferred Services: Yes, it would be really convenient, for the customer, and also to know who's good and whos ok.
Update Form: No people can say if they want to update their order. Its a waste of time
Terns: IDK, both seem reasonable

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Longarms Creations ⭐ We complete anything you need with the longest and strongest hands! ⭐ NOW HIRING AND OPEN TO ORDERS ⭐ [RSS Feed]