lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CLOSED (But don't close the topic yet)

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

cssss wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Quote this post and say “Active” by the 27th, or you will be fired. (Seems harsh, but I cannot let employees just not be active)
Active!
Good!
Me too, active!

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art shop Review:
Title: 7/10
The title was kinda plain, but that is understandable because it is a studio shop, not a forum shop. You could add emoji's though. Also, you could give a cooler name, because there are 18,000,000,000,000 art shops. How about “Topaz Art”?
Front pages (Home, forms, ect): 6.5/10
The fact that there was no form suprised me. The first thing you should do after reading this review is add a order form, application form, review form, and maybe a partnership form. I would also add a Terms of Service, sort of like our terms with a codeword and such (Hey, you didn't put in the codeword lol). Then I would fix capitalization errors and just jazz it up a bit.
Speed: 8/10
My order took about 4 hours, which is fine, because of timezones, and then done some time later. It was a good speed for an art shop.
Quality: 6/10
While it was better than what I could have done with the best drawer in the world guiding me through it, I'm going to be honest and say it was not very good. I think a large part of this is the fact you obviously used the scratch drawing editor, which was not a good choice, as drawing on a computer is near impossible. I would suggest hand drawing the picture, taking a clear photo of it, and do the process called “Sprite ripping”, which is the process of taking out the background of a sprite. It also could have been more realistic, but I'm cutting you some slack due to the fact you were drawing on the computer.
Customer service: 9/10
Friendly service, staff seemed happy. You could (no offense) use better grammar in your comments, slow down a bit.
Overall: 7/10
This shop has lots of potential, but you will need to have better quality and more appealing text for more orders.
Thanks for choosing Golden Reviews!
Ahh yes 340 words

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (July 27, 2020 00:02:17)

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

cssss wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Quote this post and say “Active” by the 27th, or you will be fired. (Seems harsh, but I cannot let employees just not be active)
Active!
Good!
Me too, active!
lol

MiaTheMia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Art shop Review:
Title: 7/10
The title was kinda plain, but that is understandable because it is a studio shop, not a forum shop. You could add emoji's though. Also, you could give a cooler name, because there are 18,000,000,000,000 art shops. How about “Topaz Art”?
Front pages (Home, forms, ect): 6.5/10
The fact that there was no form suprised me. The first thing you should do after reading this review is add a order form, application form, review form, and maybe a partnership form. I would also add a Terms of Service, sort of like our terms with a codeword and such (Hey, you didn't put in the codeword lol). Then I would fix capitalization errors and just jazz it up a bit.
Speed: 8/10
My order took about 4 hours, which is fine, because of timezones, and then done some time later. It was a good speed for an art shop.
Quality: 6/10
While it was better than what I could have done with the best drawer in the world guiding me through it, I'm going to be honest and say it was not very good. I think a large part of this is the fact you obviously used the scratch drawing editor, which was not a good choice, as drawing on a computer is near impossible. I would suggest hand drawing the picture, taking a clear photo of it, and do the process called “Sprite ripping”, which is the process of taking out the background of a sprite. It also could have been more realistic, but I'm cutting you some slack due to the fact you were drawing on the computer.
Customer service: 9/10
Friendly service, staff seemed happy. You could (no offense) use better grammar in your comments, slow down a bit.
Overall: 7/10
This shop has lots of potential, but you will need to have better quality and more appealing text for more orders.
Ahh yes 340 words
thank you!

UVS for Teddy,Renee,Soliel,Goldie.I play animal crossing
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MiaTheMia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review form
Who did your order?Yeetonburro
Was it on time?yup on time
How was it, on a scale of 1 to 10?9
Would you come back?yes
Quote? :it was good because i didnt really know what people thought of it until now so im very pleased

UVS for Teddy,Renee,Soliel,Goldie.I play animal crossing
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Milkysplash
Type of review (Project, studio, shop) Shop
Have you read the terms?: No, because who has time when everything is so golden?
What you do not want us to say (Like something you're working on) Nothing!
Deadline: ASAP
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426965/
Preferred way of contact On the Shop Forum.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
cssss
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
I know I'm an employee, but here's an order.
Username: cssss
Type of review (Project, studio, shop) Project; it's called rainbow pong.
Have you read the terms?: yep, golden
What you do not want us to say (Like something you're working on) nothing, really
Deadline: A week, though please try to do it ASAP
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/405803187/
Preferred way of contact: Just comment the review on the project, with an indication that the review is from this shop. Or just comment on my profile.

Read EitS by @Sailaway

#YouneverknowwithCrow!
#Bemoist B)
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Username: Milkysplash
Type of review (Project, studio, shop) Shop
Have you read the terms?: No, because who has time when everything is so golden?
What you do not want us to say (Like something you're working on) Nothing!
Deadline: ASAP
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426965/
Preferred way of contact On the Shop Forum.
Taken

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cssss wrote:

Order Form
I know I'm an employee, but here's an order.
Username: cssss
Type of review (Project, studio, shop) Project; it's called rainbow pong.
Have you read the terms?: yep, golden
What you do not want us to say (Like something you're working on) nothing, really
Deadline: A week, though please try to do it ASAP
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/405803187/
Preferred way of contact: Just comment the review on the project, with an indication that the review is from this shop. Or just comment on my profile.
I guess I'll do this

cssss
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review form
Who did your order? Yeetoburro1
Was it on time? Definitely!
How was it, on a scale of 1 to 10? 8; It was a high-quality review.
Would you come back? Yea, though I can't see how I would avoid that as I'm an employee.

Read EitS by @Sailaway

#YouneverknowwithCrow!
#Bemoist B)
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cssss wrote:

Review form
Who did your order? Yeetoburro1
Was it on time? Definitely!
How was it, on a scale of 1 to 10? 8; It was a high-quality review.
Would you come back? Yea, though I can't see how I would avoid that as I'm an employee.
lol only 8, I guess it was kinda slow

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (July 29, 2020 22:14:53)

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9 pages no edit
Edit: oof

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (July 30, 2020 17:10:03)

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

7-30-20: We now do monthly reviews!

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milky Way Thumbnails review
Title: 8.5/10
I really liked the title itself, it was not the usual gem title. However, it could use some color, try adding a milky way emoji here.
Front pages (Home, forms, ect): 9/10
Banner was amazing, but you could have made a banner for each post (forms, terms ect). The yellow text was also hard to read, maybe change it to blue.
Speed: 9/10
I recieved my thumbnail and all of the edits I requested in a day. That's pretty fast! I've seen some shops do much faster service, which is why I give only 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Rivals my current thumbnail, which I think is a amazing achievement. (my current was done by lightningspark, who works here) I did have to go through many edits though.
Customer service: 10/10
My order was taken pretty quickly, and they were happy to do many edits.
Overall: 9/10
This is the place to go for top-quality thumbnails!

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (July 31, 2020 00:39:32)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Milky Way Thumbnails review
Title: 8.5/10
I really liked the title itself, it was not the usual gem title. However, it could use some color, try adding a milky way emoji here.
Front pages (Home, forms, ect): 9/10
Banner was amazing, but you could have made a banner for each post (forms, terms ect). The yellow text was also hard to read, maybe change it to blue.
Speed: 9/10
I recieved my thumbnail and all of the edits I requested in a day. That's pretty fast! I've seen some shops do much faster service, which is why I give only 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Rivals my current thumbnail, which I think is a amazing achievement. (my current was done by lightningspark, who works here) I did have to go through many edits though.
Customer service: 10/10
My order was taken pretty quickly, and they were happy to do many edits.
Overall: 9/10
This is the place to go for top-quality thumbnails!
Thanks! And I do prefer using star symbols though - but thanks for the feedback (Its just a personal preference).

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*