Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS! [RSS Feed]
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS!

R4356th wrote:

Also, could you check my shop again?
  1. Yes
  2. Do you want a complimentary banner provided by our staff?

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

R4356th wrote:

1. Yes
I can add your other shop now. (Still just OK but OK none the less)

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

R4356th wrote:

1. Yes
Yes, please!
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

STAFF NOTICE:

Could at least one member of staff please provide a banner for R Group?

~kitten769

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

STAFF NOTICE:

~kitten769
Thank you!
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

R4356th wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

STAFF NOTICE:

~kitten769
Thank you!
It is one of the things that comes with being a member (Do you have cubeupload?)

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

(Do you have cubeupload?)
No, but I have GitHub, I can upload in my website, too. Should that work? Or do I need to open a CubeUpload account?
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

R4356th wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

(Do you have cubeupload?)
No, but I have GitHub, I can upload in my website, too. Should that work? Or do I need to open a CubeUpload account?
I don't think there's many other websites that are whitelisted for scratch other than cubeupload. you could try GitHub, it may be approved, but user-created websites definitely won't be approved - the just aren't widespread enough to be considered.

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

I don't think there's many other websites that are whitelisted for scratch other than cubeupload. you could try GitHub, it may be approved, but user-created websites definitely won't be approved - the just aren't widespread enough to be considered.
I think you are right. I tested my site and Scratch said it was a bad image.
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

R4356th wrote:

vrie wrote:

I think you are right. I tested my site and Scratch said it was a bad image.
I'll make one for you! I have cube upload so I can upload it and give you the link
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crossme72 wrote:

I'll make one for you! I have cube upload so I can upload it and give you the link
Thank you very much!
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

R4356th wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

Thank you very much!
I do like it when my federation runs on its own without me doing everything.

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop name: тнє ℓιℓу ѕнσρ 2.0
Shop owner name: CoderGirly
Employee count: 2
Permission from owner to do this: I'm the owner so…
Banner: By LBormi or https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8638/iZA9Wu.jpg
Link to shop: Find us here!
Motto: Your needs are our business!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

Shop name: тнє ℓιℓу ѕнσρ 2.0
Shop owner name: CoderGirly
Employee count: 2
Permission from owner to do this: I'm the owner so…
Banner: By LBormi or https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8638/iZA9Wu.jpg
Link to shop: Find us here!
Motto: Your needs are our business!
Accepted! (I'll add you tomorrow)

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

-snip-
Thank you!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

-snip-
Thank you!
No problem

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Bump
Thank you for bumping!

Storm_Gaming
Scratcher
13 posts

Shop joining form:
Shop name:
The Pixel Profile Pic Store
Shop owner name:
Storm_Gaming
Employee count:
Permission from owner to do this:
I'm the owner
Banner:

Link to shop:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/399298/
Motto:
Everything in pixel
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS! [RSS Feed]