Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS! [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/386842814/

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillyfern wrote:

How do I join? This is my shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/397297/
Go to the forms section and copy the shop form, filling i n the information for your shop.

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could update our banner? This is the new one:

Thanks!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could update our banner? This is the new one:

Thanks!
I can do that.

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

vrie wrote:

Thanks!
I can do that.
thanks!

lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop joining form:
Shop name: L_O_N_E_M_O_O_N// A_R_T_S
Shop owner name: lillyfern
Employee count: 1, but we will be getting one soon and we are right now only doing test orders.
Permission from owner to do this: I am the owner
Banner:
Motto:The fast way to get a sprite, PFP, or backdrop.
(NOTE: Our shop needs at least a few employees who have a image hosting site downloaded, like cubeupload.)

Last edited by lillyfern (April 20, 2020 10:37:44)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillyfern wrote:

Shop joining form:
Employee count: 1, but we will be getting one soon and we are right now only doing test orders.
Banner:
(NOTE: Our shop needs at least a few employees who have a image hosting site downloaded, like cubeupload.)

Accepted! (We don't currently have any workers in the worker hub)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

lillyfern wrote:

Shop joining form:
Banner:

Added!

cs1760725
Scratcher
92 posts

Shop name: Intro Shop
Shop owner name: cs1760725
Employee count: 1
Permission from owner to do this: I am owner
Banner:

Motto: Great Possibilities

Last edited by cs1760725 (April 20, 2020 10:51:05)

splatoon

lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

lillyfern wrote:

Shop joining form:
Banner:

Added!

Thanks for adding my shop!
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs1760725 wrote:

Banner:

Accepted! And Added!

Last edited by kitten769 (April 20, 2020 11:20:56)

cs1760725
Scratcher
92 posts

kitten769 wrote:

cs1760725 wrote:

Banner:

Accepted! And Added!
Thanks!! It means alot to me!

Last edited by cs1760725 (April 20, 2020 11:43:31)

splatoon

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs1760725 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

cs1760725 wrote:

Banner:

Accepted! And Added!
Thanks!! It means alot to me!
No problem!

lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

Would anyone with cubeupload be willing to join my shop? Also I was wondering if I could put picures in a project and somebody with cubeupload could upload them to customers? Just asking cuz this probably can't happen.
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillyfern wrote:

Would anyone with cubeupload be willing to join my shop? Also I was wondering if I could put picures in a project and somebody with cubeupload could upload them to customers? Just asking cuz this probably can't happen.
If you want, I can say “worker with Cubeupload required” in the worker hub and provide a link to your shop.

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! Sorry to advertise but I see that you work with shops here. I am co-running a “bootcamp” to improve bannermaking skills and I thought that your members might be interested in learning/developing a new skill. If anyone want to find out more, click the banner in my signature for more info and to sign up. Thanks! Lola

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! Sorry to advertise but I see that you work with shops here. I am co-running a “bootcamp” to improve bannermaking skills and I thought that your members might be interested in learning/developing a new skill. If anyone want to find out more, click the banner in my signature for more info and to sign up. Thanks! Lola
I do have one member shop who would like a worker with cubeupload. You could check if any of the scratchers going to your bootcamp
would be interested in working there. Check the worker hub for more information.

kittq
Scratcher
100+ posts

shop joining form:
shop name: kitty's creations
shop owner name: meeeeeee
employee count: 1 (its just a small shop i made to get art of my ocs lol i'm desperate)
permission from owner to do this: i gRaNt pErMisSiOn *sparkly dramatic stuff*
banner: uhm there are 4 xD but u can use this one:

motto: idk

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔ Gobo's choice! The only federation for your shop!© ✔ 34 shops! ~ WE ARE THE LARGEST ACTIVE FEDERATION ON SCRATCH! ~ NOW ACCEPTING CURRENCIES AND GROUPS! [RSS Feed]