Discuss Scratch

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

Hi! Do you join federations? I don't see a form anywhere, but you're in some.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Hi! Do you join federations? I don't see a form anywhere, but you're in some.
Yes we do - ummm you can just use the shop form or tomorrow I’ll make a federation form
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

Do I have to reply to the activity check because it started before I joined well Active anyway
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

popsyrabbit wrote:

Do I have to reply to the activity check because it started before I joined well Active anyway
You didn't need to - it's finished now anyway but thanks for checking
Pixie-Coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

How do you add a banner to the shop???

“I don't go looking for trouble, trouble always finds me.”—Harry Potter

Click the banner!
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

Pixie-Coder wrote:

How do you add a banner to the shop???
What do you mean?
bluetaco99
Scratcher
75 posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

I need one with a pic of a blue taco! and the number 99. maybe inside a shape!

Thank you!!

when green flag clicked
say [:):)Thank you!]
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Shop Federation name: The Global Orders Center
Shop Federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/396392/?page=1
Shop Federation banner:
Benefits on our side: Access to all the products listed below, and more.
Benefits on your side: Another shop!
Product types you offer: We're a federation, although we offer reviews, advertising, orders, and orders center, and others.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

bluetaco99 wrote:

I need one with a pic of a blue taco! and the number 99. maybe inside a shape!

Thank you!!

when green flag clicked
say [:):)Thank you!]
Please fill out an order form

samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

Username: samuelbenoit
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): a profile logo
Description (colours, images etc.): an eagle, a raptor, a chameleon or a lezard:
white, yellow (if eagle), brown, yellow (if raptor), green (if lezard or chameleon), a dark grey background, simple shapes and colors (not too much colors and delails, sober colors - with geometrical shapes for example)
Due date: as soon as possible
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other:

crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

samuelbenoit wrote:

Username: samuelbenoit
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): a profile logo
Description (colours, images etc.): an eagle, a raptor, a chameleon or a lezard:
white, yellow (if eagle), brown, yellow (if raptor), green (if lezard or chameleon), a dark grey background, simple shapes and colors (not too much colors and delails, sober colors - with geometrical shapes for example)
Due date: as soon as possible
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other:
Taken!
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Shop Federation name: The Global Orders Center
Shop Federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/396392/?page=1
Shop Federation banner:
Benefits on our side: Access to all the products listed below, and more.
Benefits on your side: Another shop!
Product types you offer: We're a federation, although we offer reviews, advertising, orders, and orders center, and others.
Cool! I'll add you to the Federation list!
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

crossme72 wrote:

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Shop Federation name: The Global Orders Center
Shop Federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/396392/?page=1
Shop Federation banner:
Benefits on our side: Access to all the products listed below, and more.
Benefits on your side: Another shop!
Product types you offer: We're a federation, although we offer reviews, advertising, orders, and orders center, and others.
Cool! I'll add you to the Federation list!

Thank you! I'll add you to mine.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

crossme72 wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

Username: samuelbenoit
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): a profile logo
Description (colours, images etc.): an eagle, a raptor, a chameleon or a lezard:
white, yellow (if eagle), brown, yellow (if raptor), green (if lezard or chameleon), a dark grey background, simple shapes and colors (not too much colors and delails, sober colors - with geometrical shapes for example)
Due date: as soon as possible
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other:
Taken!
Thank you !

xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

I’m really sorry but I’m going to have to resign. I haven’t been taking any orders recently and I have other shops and collaborations to prioritise, including some of my own. I’m sad to go but perhaps one day I’ll come back. Bye

lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!



Partnership Form
Username: lillyfern
Shop name: L_O_N_E_M_O_O_N// A_R_T_S
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/397297/?page=1#post-3943197
Shop banner:
Benefits on our side: I would help make advertisements for you, and tell my followers and school friends what a cool shop you have
Benefits on your side: I would get more employees and customers, and maybe some people who have cubeupload.
Product types you offer: Profile pictures, sprites, and backdrops.


Last edited by lillyfern (April 20, 2020 12:36:59)

samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

@lillyfern you should try
//[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/LONEMOON.png[/img]
in your signature instead of <img src="https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/LONEMOON.png"/> to display the banner.

Last edited by samuelbenoit (April 20, 2020 12:52:35)


crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

I’m really sorry but I’m going to have to resign. I haven’t been taking any orders recently and I have other shops and collaborations to prioritise, including some of my own. I’m sad to go but perhaps one day I’ll come back. Bye
Ok bye
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

lillyfern wrote:

Partnership Form
Username: lillyfern
Shop name: L_O_N_E_M_O_O_N// A_R_T_S
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/397297/?page=1#post-3943197
Shop banner:
Benefits on our side: I would help make advertisements for you, and tell my followers and school friends what a cool shop you have
Benefits on your side: I would get more employees and customers, and maybe some people who have cubeupload.
Product types you offer: Profile pictures, sprites, and backdrops.


Partners!
lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Profile Picture Shop - Banners, thumbnails and more! + packages!

samuelbenoit wrote:

@lillyfern you should try
//[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/LONEMOON.png[/img]
in your signature instead of <img src="https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/LONEMOON.png"/> to display the banner.
Ok thanks

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile