Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Doublecoin wrote:

Hey, there's a project that I don't really want to finish here. If any of you want it, take it! I'll write your name in the notes section so viewers know it's yours now! I guess this is kind of like paying for what you guys did for me? Idk. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/345771477/
hmm it looks nice but I'm such a bad artist and game designer that I don't suppose I can continue it

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Doublecoin
Scratcher
41 posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Hello, it seems like this shop is kind of dead, but I have a question:

Username: Doublecoin
What do you want: An explanation of how to make a one-way platform.
Description of order: If anybody knows how to make a one-way platform, like those things you can jump through, but not fall through, that would be great.
Deadline: None, just would like an answer, been scouring the site and yt for answers.
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): Yes
Other:

Last edited by Doublecoin (Dec. 15, 2019 22:29:32)

Hello.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doublecoin wrote:

Description of order: If anybody knows how to make a one-way platform, like those things you can jump through, but not fall through, that would be great.
Deadline: None, just would like an answer, been scouring the site and yt for answers.
Other:
what is a one-way platform

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Doublecoin
Scratcher
41 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Doublecoin wrote:

Other:
what is a one-way platform
I found out how to do it, but here is what I'm talking about. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/354071580/

Hello.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Joining Form:
Username: OurPrincess
Activity Rate: (10/10)
What Job: Trainee Writer
Why should we choose you: I am very good at writing and I am Iron Man.
Are you following the topic: Yes
Other: None

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Joining Form:
Username: OurPrincess
Activity Rate: (10/10)
What Job: Trainee Writer
Why should we choose you: I am very good at writing and I am Iron Man.
Other: None

accepted

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 1 (1 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

I have an order. Here it is:

What do you want: Thumbnail (the image that you see above a project's name) for project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/331522038
Description of order: All I ask for is a thumbnail that seems suitable for this game. You could go along with a design similar to the one I currently have on it, or just make something completely new. Maybe test out the game to see what would be a good thumbnail for it.
Deadline: None. Return whenever you want. I haven't even finished the game yet (almost done, however)
Other:

Try to get some done!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK (vote before 10th January 2020 or get 1 strike)
Vote for a next shop guard thus responding to this activity check:
<<<<<<<<<[River v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Typhon v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Crackle v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Leaf v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

River: 0
Typhon: 0
Crackle: 0
Leaf: 2

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@OurPrincess

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations15
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 6, 2020 10:13:23)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is my response to the Activity Check.

BTW, I vote for Leaf the Spam Guard.

Last edited by OurPrincess (Dec. 18, 2019 17:25:50)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doublecoin wrote:

What do you want: Thumbnail (the image that you see above a project's name) for project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/331522038
Description of order: All I ask for is a thumbnail that seems suitable for this game. You could go along with a design similar to the one I currently have on it, or just make something completely new. Maybe test out the game to see what would be a good thumbnail for it.
Deadline: None. Return whenever you want. I haven't even finished the game yet (almost done, however)
Other:

Taken!

Doublecoin
Scratcher
41 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Doublecoin wrote:

Other:

Taken!
Uh, actually, that order was done.

Hello.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Then why is it in the Unclaimed Orders Center? I will notify Cong about this.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Oops

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 0 (0 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

none yet

Doublecoin
Scratcher
41 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

yeah, the person notified me on my project. they probably should've notified you too

Hello.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doublecoin wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

yeah, the person notified me on my project. they probably should've notified you too
oh

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you want: A banner for my camping studio.
Description of order: A campsite at night, and in the sky, the words “The Camping Studio” in stars.
Deadline: January 1st.
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): Yes.
Other: Nothin else.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you want: A banner for my camping studio.
Description of order: A campsite at night, and in the sky, the words “The Camping Studio” in stars.
Deadline: January 1st.
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): Yes.
Other: Nothin else.
Taken!

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK (vote before 25th December 2019 or get 1 strike)
Vote for a next shop guard thus responding to this activity check:
<<<<<<<<<[River v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Typhon v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Crackle v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Leaf v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

River: 0
Typhon: 0
Crackle: 0
Leaf: 2

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@OurPrincess

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations15
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
Maybe you should notify everyone who didn't reply on their profiles.

Doublecoin
Scratcher
41 posts

Hello! I would like to apply:

Activity Rate (9/10): I currently go on Scratch at least once a day, but I'm starting to use Unity, so I might be a little less active after that. I might not actually use Unity anyways.
What Job: Programmer
Why should we choose you: I've made many games that require coding of certain levels, including https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/350752388/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/345631820/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/342711242/
Other:

Hello.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]