Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Order Form -
Username: Neggit
What do you want: Ideas
Description of order: I would like to make some sort of game or animation involving two kids. I was thinking of a game, or a movie. If it was a game, it could involve taking the kids on a trip, or babysitting them, etc. and if it was a movie, I want something interesting and fun to watch. Any ideas for a project I could make?
Deadline: As soon as you can get to it.
Are you following the topic: Yes

Neggit
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~
Hey, cong! What's your partnership requirements for this shop? I think you're partnership is accepted.

Thank you! By the way, I want to use an idea of yours but since you accept no currencies I cannot pay for it so… Can I have permission? You can add this note into your shop and I will into mine:

I, Nambaseking01, promise that I will not misuse the ability of using a wonderful idea of the ~Elemental Shop 4.0~. 
In exchange, you can also use one idea of ours.
what idea
\/

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~
Ok whats the idea based on. Becuase I was the orginal owner and cong kept some stuff that I made and he also added new ones. I have a scratchbux account but cong doesn't uses currencies.

It is based on the decoration of the “Partnerships” section.
Thanks, I noticed.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Neggit wrote:

Order Form -
What do you want: Ideas
Description of order: I would like to make some sort of game or animation involving two kids. I was thinking of a game, or a movie. If it was a game, it could involve taking the kids on a trip, or babysitting them, etc. and if it was a movie, I want something interesting and fun to watch. Any ideas for a project I could make?
Deadline: As soon as you can get to it.
Are you following the topic: Yes
Taken!

Game
: You’re the parent and have to keep your two mischievous kids in check. You’re on a trip and have to catch all the kids before a certain time otherwise the plane will go. The kids are faster than you but tire faster. Sort of a cat-and-mouse game with a timer.
Movie: The kids accidentally discover a plot from a evil mastermind (with unbelievable powers) to overthrow the world. They tell everybody but no one believes them, then they develop powers of their own and work together with help from their magical pet dog to stop the evil dude.
Thanks for shopping here and please fill in the survey!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 0 (0 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

none yet (yes yes yes)
Try to get some done!
Yeah just moved this directly from a mystery shop

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Movie: The kids accidentally discover a plot from a evil mastermind (with unbelievable powers) to overthrow the world. They tell everybody but no one believes them, then they develop powers of their own and work together with help from their magical pet dog to stop the evil dude.

Customer Survey -
Worker who took your order: congyingzhou
Quality (10/10):
Speed (10/10):
Overall Score (10/10):
What they should work on: It is perfect
What they were good at: They made up a really good story!
Comments: Thanks so much!

Neggit
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Neggit wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Customer Survey -
Quality (10/10):
Speed (10/10):
Overall Score (10/10):
What they should work on: It is perfect
What they were good at: They made up a really good story!
Comments: Thanks so much!
Thanks for the great review!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Aug. 28, 2019 11:12:23)

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:the_pro_gamer002
What do you want:review
Description of order:review this competition https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/367914/ give it a score out of 10 give a reason why the score and ways to improve (more content for the first post, what bb code i could use, ect
Deadline:any time soon
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey):yes
Other:no

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

What do you want:review
Description of order:review this competition https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/367914/ give it a score out of 10 give a reason why the score and ways to improve (more content for the first post, what bb code i could use, ect
Deadline:any time soon
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey):yes
Other:no
Taken!
Review:
these comments are a bit harsh, please don't be mad at us

Section A: Page Design
Section Score: 23/40

BBcode: 5/10
You made a menu, which was very nice. But the page isn't very beautiful, and I suggest centering the text and using rainbows: https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer Also, you could use this:
You could use this:
  • example1
  • example2
to clarify things.

Text: 5/10
The punctuation isn't enough, and there isn't capitalization, which makes the thing seem very sloppy.

Banner: 3/10
Banners are important since they give you the first impression of the collaboration/shop/anything. They also present your skill. Your banner is a dull grey uninviting color, the font is boring, there are no decorations, the text centering is off and basically it's sloppily put together.

Navigation: 10/10
Very good! You made a menu, and all the important posts are at the front!

Section B: Ideas
Section Score: 22/30

Basic Idea: 17/20
Very good and fun idea! Very attractive, but we don't want to emphasize fighting and battles. You could change it to contests or competitions. Also, the ‘next best Scratcher’ doesn't seem right. You could change it to ‘the next Scratchlympics VICTOR!!!’

Originality: 5/10
These sorts of contests are common, and although your ‘how it works’ part is a bit unique, it isn't enough. You should add a unique touch or twist to the game.

Section C: Context
Section score: 20/30

Formatting: 7/15
The biggest problem is you don't format the text and highlight the important things, especially the part ‘how it works’. This is very important in all powerpoints and presentations, and you should also apply it here since people read and read and read and feel bored.

Sections: 13/15
Overall very nice, although you should add what rewards you get for winning, since people may want to join for the rewards. You can put it in the ‘how it works’ part.

Total score: 65/100

Score out of 10: 6.5

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

Link:page 5 its pretty big
Quality (_/10):10
Speed (_/10):9,5 (no bodys perfect
Overall Score (_/10):10
What they should work on:it was perfect
What they were good at:constructive criticism
Comments:none

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

thank you i needed this since this is the first time i did every thing myself and made it look as professional has possible

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

what…? I did it within 30 minutes and considering it was a super-long review it's EXTREMELY fast

ah well, thanks!

I'm too picky

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

what…? I did it within 30 minutes and considering it was a super-long review it's EXTREMELY fast

ah well, thanks!

I'm too picky
if id given you a ten that would of meant almost instantly you are a person and no one can make a review that fast im not trying to be mean sorry if i came off has offensive you did it extremely fast

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

ah well, thanks!

I'm too picky
if id given you a ten that would of meant almost instantly you are a person and no one can make a review that fast im not trying to be mean sorry if i came off has offensive you did it extremely fast
No problem

Also, comments are mandatory.

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

how about this
Comments:they did extremely well and fast will come again

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lol no one has ever considered a partnership this long

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

lol no one has ever considered a partnership this long
Let’s negotiate on benefits now

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

how about this
Comments:they did extremely well and fast will come again
Thanks!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK (vote before 8th September 2019 or get 1 strike)
Vote for a next shop guard thus responding to this activity check:
<<<<<<<<<[Droplet v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Breeze v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Flame v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Birth v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

Droplet: 0
Breeze: 1
Flame: 1
Birth: 1

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations15
@AFNNetworkK12

Have not responded:
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
Page 4

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

page 6

bye
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]