Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Page 4 no edit!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 0 (0 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

none yet (yes yes yes)
Try to get some done!
Yeah just moved this directly from a mystery shop

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

hey i need some help to make this competition look more appealing any BB code recommendations or more content for the first post
Please use the order form.
yes but i dont know what to put for the what do you want section

Last edited by the_pro_gamer002 (Aug. 25, 2019 11:15:36)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

hey i need some help to make this competition look more appealing any BB code recommendations or more content for the first post
Please use the order form.
yes but i dont know what to put for the what do you want section
put ‘BBcode’ or ‘ideas’ or ‘reviews’, considering what you want

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK (vote before 8th September 2019 or get 1 strike)
Vote for a next shop guard thus responding to this activity check:
<<<<<<<<<[Droplet v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Breeze v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Flame v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Birth v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

Droplet: 0
Breeze: 2
Flame: 1
Birth: 1

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations15
@AFNNetworkK12

Have not responded:
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611

Last edited by congyingzhou (Sept. 7, 2019 08:12:49)

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~~snip~~
Have responded:
@congyingzhou

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations16
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
Hmmmmm……. I will just go with my mood. XD. Breeze the 404 Guard

Last edited by Panda_Gamer1212 (Aug. 25, 2019 15:16:00)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

<<<<<<<<<[Droplet v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Breeze v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Flame v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Birth v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

Have responded:
@congyingzhou

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations16
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
response + WHY DID YOU WRITE MY USERNAME WRONG???? lol (birth the evil kumquat guard)

bye
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well, since it is done…

Username: Nambaseking01
Username of owner: Nambaseking01
Shop name: Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/364975/
Shop banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/smileycreations15/a4mXvh.png[/img]
Shop description (keep it within 200 characters): Get quality codes and models for Scratch, Lua, HTML, and 4 more! We are known for completing our orders within two or three days!
Shop number of pages: 28, until now.
Shop number of workers: 12!
What the shop's best at/what type of shop it is: The shop's workers are rocking at creating Scratch, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code! The shop is mainly for coding, and several departments are being added all the time!
Other: Benefits? We will take your orders and you can take ours!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Well, since it is done…

Shop banner:
Shop description (keep it within 200 characters): Get quality codes and models for Scratch, Lua, HTML, and 4 more! We are known for completing our orders within two or three days!
What the shop's best at/what type of shop it is: The shop's workers are rocking at creating Scratch, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code! The shop is mainly for coding, and several departments are being added all the time!
Hey, cong! What's your partnership requirements for this shop? I think you're partnership is accepted.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~
Hey, cong! What's your partnership requirements for this shop? I think you're partnership is accepted.

Thank you! By the way, I want to use an idea of yours but since you accept no currencies I cannot pay for it so… Can I have permission? You can add this note into your shop and I will into mine:

I, Nambaseking01, promise that I will not misuse the ability of using a wonderful idea of the ~Elemental Shop 4.0~. 
In exchange, you can also use one idea of ours.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumping my post so people can notice.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Thank you! By the way, I want to use an idea of yours but since you accept no currencies I cannot pay for it so… Can I have permission? You can add this note into your shop and I will into mine:

I, Nambaseking01, promise that I will not misuse the ability of using a wonderful idea of the ~Elemental Shop 4.0~. 

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have responded:
@congyingzhou

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations16
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
lol active and random guard + Pandagamer's pfp is lagging my computer

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Have responded:
@congyingzhou

Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations16
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@GoldenPC611
lol active and random guard + Pandagamer's pfp is lagging my computer
ooof. If it looks pixely thats ok because, smiley did it for me and he had to make it pixely.

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bumping my post so people can notice.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Ok whats the idea based on. Becuase I was the orginal owner and cong kept some stuff that I made and he also added new ones. I have a scratchbux account but cong doesn't uses currencies.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~
Ok whats the idea based on. Becuase I was the orginal owner and cong kept some stuff that I made and he also added new ones. I have a scratchbux account but cong doesn't uses currencies.

It is based on the decoration of the “Partnerships” section.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~

It’s okay if you give credits.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

Thanks!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Thanks!

Activity check updated!

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Well, since it is done…

Shop banner:
well, I'll decide this week

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~

what idea

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~

what idea
\/

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

~snip~

It is based on the decoration of the “Partnerships” section.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]