Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

ACTIVITY CHECK (vote before 1st March 2020 or get 1 strike)
Vote for a next shop guard thus responding to this activity check:
<<<<<<<<<[Ocean v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Gale v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Blaze v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
<<<<<<<<<[Tree v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>
Ocean: 0
Gale: 0
Blaze: 0
Tree: 1

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@OurPrincess
Have not responded:
@Panda_Gamer1212
@smileycreations15
@AFNNetworkK12
@Comp_Programmer
@openpoll
@partypalace
@DoubleCoin
@Mytholik

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 11, 2020 03:32:33)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

ooh new page

didn't even notice

otherwise would have posted on 11th February

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

<<<<<<<<<[Tree v] the [Evil Kumquat Guard v] :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08> :: #08FF08>

Tree: 0

I am here, and as my post suggests, I want Tree to become the next shop guard!

Last edited by OurPrincess (Feb. 17, 2020 09:44:17)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Tree: 0
I am here, and as my post suggests, I want Tree to become the next shop guard!
okay
show ocean or blaze some love…
one of them has been the guard before, don't remember which tho
the names change, but the elements don't

SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/385804/
Anyone here able to do this?
um… if you want to order, fill in the ordering form
Alright, not sure if this shop does music or not, but here you go:
Username: SuperGames67
What do you want: Music
Description of order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9Mow9WuPo I'm looking for MIDI versions of the songs at 0:00 to 1:10, 2:27 to 4:47, and 6:04 to 7:48 of that video. Preferably a MIDI with actual instruments and not a piano transcribe. Also I want the vocals “transcribed” as an instrument if you get what I mean (not actual singing in the MIDI, that would be impossible, I mean the vocals are represented by an instrument). If anyone can help, I'll be so grateful! If you unfamiliar with MIDI, basically, it's a virtual sheet music file. Most music-making software, including FL Studio, can export to MIDI.
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): Yes

Last edited by SuperGames67 (Feb. 18, 2020 19:21:05)

I'm actually a long-time Scratcher on a new account. If you use the forums a lot, you probably know who I am.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperGames67 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

Description of order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9Mow9WuPo I'm looking for MIDI versions of the songs at 0:00 to 1:10, 2:27 to 4:47, and 6:04 to 7:48 of that video. Preferably a MIDI with actual instruments and not a piano transcribe. Also I want the vocals “transcribed” as an instrument if you get what I mean (not actual singing in the MIDI, that would be impossible, I mean the vocals are represented by an instrument). If anyone can help, I'll be so grateful! If you unfamiliar with MIDI, basically, it's a virtual sheet music file. Most music-making software, including FL Studio, can export to MIDI.
We do it, but this is quite complicated. We'll put it in the Shop Web and see if other shops can do it.

SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

We do it, but this is quite complicated. We'll put it in the Shop Web and see if other shops can do it.
Alright, thank you so much.

I'm actually a long-time Scratcher on a new account. If you use the forums a lot, you probably know who I am.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperGames67 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Done! Credit to Perfect Pearls!
Here's the link to the post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381366/?page=4#post-3847748

SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Here's the link to the post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381366/?page=4#post-3847748
Sorry, but someone is playing a joke on you/me (or they misunderstood the order). They used a joke “mp3 to midi” converter which basically spams notes everywhere and puts it in a MIDI file. This isn't a usable MIDI file. If you play it back, it's just random notes that vaguely sound like the songs. There is no way to just convert an audio file to sheet music, that is impossible with current technology. MIDIs need to be transcribed by hand.

Last edited by SuperGames67 (Feb. 21, 2020 03:58:36)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperGames67 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Sorry, but someone is playing a joke on you/me (or they misunderstood the order). They used a joke “mp3 to midi” converter which basically spams notes everywhere and puts it in a MIDI file.
Oh. I'll contact them.

SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SuperGames67 wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Sorry, but someone is playing a joke on you/me (or they misunderstood the order). They used a joke “mp3 to midi” converter which basically spams notes everywhere and puts it in a MIDI file.
Oh. I'll contact them.
I edited my original post for more info.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so… activity check ended

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

<<<<<<<<<[Ocean v] the [60sec Demon Guard v] :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF> :: #00EEFF>
<<<<<<<<<[Gale v] the [404 Demon Guard v] :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0> :: #B0B0B0>
<<<<<<<<<[Blaze v] the [Spam Guard v] :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D> :: #FF3D0D>
Ocean: 0
Gale: 0
Blaze: 0
Tree: 1

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@OurPrincess
Have not responded:
@OurPrincess
~snip~
You put me there twice.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
You put me there twice.
oof me

delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: delorian1
What do you want: music
Description of order: needs to be elevator music
Deadline: 3/24/2020
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): yes
Other: PLEASE IMPORT TO SCRATCH

Last edited by delorian1 (March 22, 2020 00:24:39)

Hello
RaisinrPP
Scratcher
17 posts

delorian1 wrote:

Username: delorian1
What do you want: music
Description of order: needs to be elevator music
Deadline: 3/24/2020
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): yes
Other: PLEASE IMPORT TO SCRATCH
taken and done via tips partnerships
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/385282890/

Alt account of @RedGuy7
Mostly used for shop orders.
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: CoderGirly
What do you want: Could you possibly upload a banner for me? You can find it here.
Description of order: I just wanted the banner to be uploaded to Cubeupload or something like that.
Deadline: As soon as you can get it done
Other: Thank you so much!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

What do you want: Could you possibly upload a banner for me? You can find it here.
Description of order: I just wanted the banner to be uploaded to Cubeupload or something like that.
Taken and done via a partnership with TIPS!

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/CoderGirly/][center][img]https/secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/i.ibb.co%5C/..%5C56JKjpn%5C/..%5CAnnotation-2020-04-14-111226.png[/img][/center][/url]
please note that there is a 150 pixel height limit on signatures.

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/CoderGirly/][center][img]https/secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/i.ibb.co%5C/..%5CsW3JjwF%5C/..%5CAnnotation-2020-04-14-111226.png[/img][/img][/center][/url]

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 14, 2020 16:37:18)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/CoderGirly/][center][img]https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/i.ibb.co%5C/..%5C56JKjpn%5C/..%5CAnnotation-2020-04-14-111226.png[/img][/center][/url]
Thank you so much!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

snip
Thank you so much!
updated my op

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]