Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Username: CoderGirly
Worker who took your order: RedGuy7
Link:

Last edited by CoderGirly (April 14, 2020 16:46:23)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening!

Prt. 2 of above

Quality (_/10): 10
Speed (_/10): 10
Overall Score (_/10): 10
What they should work on: Nothing
What they were good at: Everything
Comments (mandatory): “The Elemental Shop V4 were quick and have great staff! I would recommend them for things you need done quick.”

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
anishram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Joining Form -
Username: @anishram
Activity Rate (8/10):
What Job: Something to do with coding
Why should we choose you: I'm bored…….
Are you following the topic: yes
lillyfern
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry if this is considered spamming, but how do you get the emojis in your title?
danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Danielthebanana4
What do you want: logo
Description of order: a big furry cat drawn
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): y
Other: notify me on my profile page

~ Danielthebanana4
I don't need a fancy signature :~)

my website
github

//note: I'm barely active on the forums now days

my past signatures

Thanks to @ XxAstraDewdropxX for this epic signature! Get your own in Flash works!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillyfern wrote:

Sorry if this is considered spamming, but how do you get the emojis in your title?
there are projects for it

sorry but I can't find em now

also thank you RedGuy7 for taking order via partnerships

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 1 (1 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

Username: Danielthebanana4
What do you want: logo
Description of order: a big furry cat drawn
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following the topic (you have to in till you fill in the survey): y
Other: notify me on my profile page

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Joining Form -
Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Activity Rate (_/10): 9
What Job: Coding.
Why should we choose you: I am iron man.
Are you following the topic: Yes!
Other: None.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

Hey Cong can you change TES's banner to the new one in the partners list?
Here is the new code:
 [center][url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/400433/][img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/392275467_690x150.png[/img][/url] 
Thanks
(I'm going to go ask all our other partners the same but probably more formally lol)
Oh and if for whatever reason you need to respond to this, drop a comment on my profile or in TES's forum since I don't follow this discussion
Edit: forgot to remove TES's banner from the bottom, it was only there to check the link worked
Same goes here too
ik this is dead but eh
Edit: Ah could you also change it to The Emerald Shop 4.0 and owned by @ppppie instead of @pinkiepie710?

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (May 19, 2020 08:37:40)

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
Elemental_Shop
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know this is a dead topic and shouldn’t post anything on it but…
R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~
September 18th, 2018 - August 8th, 2020

Goodbye project - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/416672177/

Cong you have the permission to fully close ~ The Elemental Shop ~ forever. (Insert crying emoji)

R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~
September 18th, 2018 - August 8, 2020
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elemental_Shop wrote:

R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~

Cong you have the permission to fully close ~ The Elemental Shop ~ forever. (Insert crying emoji)

perhaps you should make 5.0…?

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Elemental_Shop wrote:

R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~

perhaps you should make 5.0…?
No, when I came back on Scratch I wanted to start new. Kind of So that means ~ The Elemental Shop ~ can go away now.
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order from -

Username: @CamilleLP2009

What do you want: A
banner.

Command description: I changed my profile picture not long ago and my banner is out of date. I would like it to be written “Harry Potter fan”, my nickname, my profile picture and it was in a little vintage style.

Deadline: September 22, 2021

Are you following the topic (you must do this until you complete the survey): Yes

Other: /

La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

ItzGoldi
Scratcher
3 posts

say [rest in pieces.]

Last edited by ItzGoldi (Sept. 15, 2021 14:49:40)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~The Elemental Shop V4~ [NOW HIRING] We Sell Anything That You Can Imagine! ☘️☀️☔️⭐️✅ This Shop Will Rain, Blow, Blaze, and Grow! Grand opening! [RSS Feed]