LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

alright guys here's a plan bc we haven't done anything jn forever
  • Make a setting for the series, with some places in a lot of detail
  • Establish each character's role in the story (+relationship chart)
  • Make a timeline for the major events in the series
then we can start animating and stuff
Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
We could have a couple people on each point, as long as we communicate. Who wants to do what?
I don't care what I do, as long as stuff start to get done around here, I mean when was the last time we even heard from the people in charge. We need to start moving forward, even if that means someone's feelings get hurt, or a few people are left behind. But we need to start things
Alright! I like how you think! Do you want to start working on the setting together?
I guess I'm ok with still being the advertiser because you don't do anything, but it would be great to have a new job. I have a lot more experience on this website now.
Alright, what ideas for setting do you have? Right now we're just bouncing ideas anyways
Okay guys I hope to get involved more, but here is the first few episodes plan: We start out with an episode or two with Disaster (kind of like what Marvel did with Captain America) and after that she gets an invite to join a group of the top heroes, legends with unbelievable powers, almost unstoppable. Every hero wants to join it, which makes it a big deal. She accepts, but later on she feels like she is left out because she is the weak link (because everyone else in the group has insane powers), and decides to go home and start a group of her own, but of course from time to time that group gets help from the one of top heroes. Also, we seem to have lost Star_Voice_Actress and unless someone can get them to do their lines, we need someone to replace them. Anyone up for it?
Okay, can we make a solid long term plotline though?

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
We could have a couple people on each point, as long as we communicate. Who wants to do what?
I don't care what I do, as long as stuff start to get done around here, I mean when was the last time we even heard from the people in charge. We need to start moving forward, even if that means someone's feelings get hurt, or a few people are left behind. But we need to start things
Alright! I like how you think! Do you want to start working on the setting together?
I guess I'm ok with still being the advertiser because you don't do anything, but it would be great to have a new job. I have a lot more experience on this website now.
Alright, what ideas for setting do you have? Right now we're just bouncing ideas anyways
Okay guys I hope to get involved more, but here is the first few episodes plan: We start out with an episode or two with Disaster (kind of like what Marvel did with Captain America) and after that she gets an invite to join a group of the top heroes, legends with unbelievable powers, almost unstoppable. Every hero wants to join it, which makes it a big deal. She accepts, but later on she feels like she is left out because she is the weak link (because everyone else in the group has insane powers), and decides to go home and start a group of her own, but of course from time to time that group gets help from the one of top heroes. Also, we seem to have lost Star_Voice_Actress and unless someone can get them to do their lines, we need someone to replace them. Anyone up for it?
Star_Voice_Actress has been gone for a long time… I'm a dude though. XD
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
Eh.. So have I

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
It's @StarVoiceActress now

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wolfquescostumes wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
It's @StarVoiceActress now
huh.
EthanosB123
Scratcher
1 post

Which job would be a designing idea? I'd like to do that type of thing
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

EthanosB123 wrote:

Which job would be a designing idea? I'd like to do that type of thing
depends what you want to design

✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Please guys can we start doing something?? Like I think we have to have a world before a story, so we should really just try to establish a setting, you know?
Like we should definitely get rolling with this stuff.

wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi.
I don't know what everyone will feel about this, but I don't feel like I've ever been able to contribute anything to the collaboration (even though I did try to do something) and I never really felt like anyone ever took notice of me (except at the beginning), and as far as I know, nobody has ever replied to a certain comment of mine (not all of them, just the one… I think), and I really do need a reply to that one to figure out what in the world I'm supposed to do, and I will understand if everybody just had been really busy, but I feel like everything will be much better if I leave, so………… here's what I want to say - I want to quit working in this.

I didn't want to make anybody angry, so a thousand sorries (which a person in real life has said to me today) if I did.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.

meow meow meow
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Please guys can we start doing something?? Like I think we have to have a world before a story, so we should really just try to establish a setting, you know?
You're @athenenocturna, right?

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfquescostumes wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

You're @athenenocturna, right?
Yep! That's me

vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's all make our own animation, then Buster will put it togeter to make episode 1
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

vollydog wrote:

Let's all make our own animation, then Buster will put it togeter to make episode 1
But w h a t are we animating?? We need to do some logistical world building before delving into a plot

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

But w h a t are we animating?? We need to do some logistical world building before delving into a plot
Exactly. I suggest that we make a top-down view map of the city or wherever they are, make sure we all have our designated characters and their designs, and finish our plots and lines.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

Exactly. I suggest that we make a top-down view map of the city or wherever they are, make sure we all have our designated characters and their designs, and finish our plots and lines.
Yeah, even if we don't draw the scenery we need a written reference for a couple different locations AND more solid character refs

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
Well you don't have to be a female, we can switch Blade's gender

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.
I don't know what everyone will feel about this, but I don't feel like I've ever been able to contribute anything to the collaboration (even though I did try to do something) and I never really felt like anyone ever took notice of me (except at the beginning), and as far as I know, nobody has ever replied to a certain comment of mine (not all of them, just the one… I think), and I really do need a reply to that one to figure out what in the world I'm supposed to do, and I will understand if everybody just had been really busy, but I feel like everything will be much better if I leave, so………… here's what I want to say - I want to quit working in this.

I didn't want to make anybody angry, so a thousand sorries (which a person in real life has said to me today) if I did.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
I'm sorry you felt that way. We have gotten all caught up in stuff, I didn't mean to make anyone feel that way. Also, if you want to come back ever, just let us know.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

Yeah, even if we don't draw the scenery we need a written reference for a couple different locations AND more solid character refs
Well to do that I think we all have to get on the collab account first. If you haven't gotten on that yet, please go back and find the message I sent out that has the user and password for the collab account.

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

-snip-
Well you don't have to be a female, we can switch Blade's gender
Guess you have a point.
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
You should not quit. I understand what your going through, heck I was the same. But guess what, I said a few little words and everyone and I mean EVERYONE went ballistic. And guess what those few words got everyone off their a$#es and we got to work. With those few words I got people to get what they couldn't have done in a week h*ll even a month. So don't think you don't contribute cause every here has a voice. Even the ones that whisper I can hear so please don't leave. Thank You