Discuss Scratch

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

Firelord822006 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

I think we need a new trailer.
I agree. But I can't really code even if my life depended on it. But I can do a lot of other things
I can probably do that or draw

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

I agree. But I can't really code even if my life depended on it. But I can do a lot of other things
Great now we just need to come up with ideas
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Username:wolfgirl152312
Job wanted:Backstory creator
Reason I want it:I like the idea of Superhero Universe and I've been wanting to join a collaboration for a while, and also because it involves writing and
I'm fairly good at writing, and I guess I have some experience, since I create superhero comics for my little brother to read at home.
Skills in wanted job:8.8 (maybe 9)
Activeness:6.7
Other:I may not be on scratch everyday
Sure!

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Great now we just need to come up with ideas
I can help with coding etc. Also we need to have clips of the first episode before doing a trailer so…

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Snip-

Last edited by LBormi (Dec. 1, 2019 18:36:01)

vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

If you want to suggest a superhero/villain (even without being in the collab), fill this form
Powers:Can bend things to his will
Superhero or villain?:villain
Name:Flex-o matic
Main enemy:Foresight

Superhero List:
Disaster
Foresight
Day
Night
Projector
Agent Pax
Villain list:
The Shifter
Blade
Virus
Nightshade
Songbird
Em
Plague
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

you can draw the backgrounds or the sprites
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vollydog wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

If you want to suggest a superhero/villain (even without being in the collab), fill this form
Powers:Can bend things to his will
Superhero or villain?:villain
Name:Flex-o matic
Main enemy:Foresight

Superhero List:
Disaster
Foresight
Day
Night
Projector
Agent Pax
Villain list:
The Shifter
Blade
Virus
Nightshade
Songbird
Em
Plague
Neutral:
Molly/Mason

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, so, maybe if we all get working for REAL, we might be able to make progress.

Last edited by vollydog (Jan. 22, 2020 19:35:16)

FantasyBats
Scratcher
91 posts

I'll think about it, I am working on my own game but I have ideas for superheros I made a while ago, maybe you guys can help me out? What job maybe?

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[Scratch] = [Alive]> then
set [FantasyBats] to <[happy]>
end
end
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have an idea for a villain: The Eagle
and here's more details:

Powers: Has wings in his suit which enable him to fly and has talons
Superhero or villain: Villain
Name: The Eagle
Main enemies: All the superheroes
(If I can suggest a weakness, it would be that his powers won't work at Christmas and Christmas Eve.)

Backstory:
He was very intelligent as a kid, but he got bullied at school because of his sharp nails. As he got older, he had originally decided to be a superhero to save more kids from bullies, and created his suit, which made his nails sharper. But a few years later, at night, he saw a shadow in his bedroom, and it was moving. Suddenly something happened to his mind. It was like the only thing he ever wanted was to find out more about the shadow. In other words, he was hypnotised by Dark Lord (the leader of a group of supervillains). Dark Lord knew how intelligent he was and wanted him in his group. So he (the eagle - nobody knows his real name) followed the shadow. It led him outside his bedroom, outside his house, and eventually, outside the city. It led him to Dark Lord's cave. Dark Lord was there, of course, along with the group. The Eagle was not hypnotised anymore, so he wanted to know what had happened. Dark Lord lied and said that if he does what he tells him to do, he could be a superhero. The Eagle was tempted by that, so he did what Dark Lord told him to do: fetch the Purple Crystal, a magical substance. So he found it, but it was under the control of another supervillain. So as soon as he touched it, the supervillain (nobody knows who) erased his memories and turned him into a villain. Dark Lord never got his wish, though, since The Eagle never joined him.

Sorry if that was too long.

Bye, and have a nice day!

meow meow meow
FantasyBats
Scratcher
91 posts

Cool Idea I have some too but it may be a little cheesy do you want me to put it here though?

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

I have an idea for a villain: The Eagle
and here's more details:

Powers: Has wings in his suit which enable him to fly and has talons
Superhero or villain: Villain
Name: The Eagle
Main enemies: All the superheroes
(If I can suggest a weakness, it would be that his powers won't work at Christmas and Christmas Eve.)

Backstory:
He was very intelligent as a kid, but he got bullied at school because of his sharp nails. As he got older, he had originally decided to be a superhero to save more kids from bullies, and created his suit, which made his nails sharper. But a few years later, at night, he saw a shadow in his bedroom, and it was moving. Suddenly something happened to his mind. It was like the only thing he ever wanted was to find out more about the shadow. In other words, he was hypnotised by Dark Lord (the leader of a group of supervillains). Dark Lord knew how intelligent he was and wanted him in his group. So he (the eagle - nobody knows his real name) followed the shadow. It led him outside his bedroom, outside his house, and eventually, outside the city. It led him to Dark Lord's cave. Dark Lord was there, of course, along with the group. The Eagle was not hypnotised anymore, so he wanted to know what had happened. Dark Lord lied and said that if he does what he tells him to do, he could be a superhero. The Eagle was tempted by that, so he did what Dark Lord told him to do: fetch the Purple Crystal, a magical substance. So he found it, but it was under the control of another supervillain. So as soon as he touched it, the supervillain (nobody knows who) erased his memories and turned him into a villain. Dark Lord never got his wish, though, since The Eagle never joined him.

Sorry if that was too long.

About Dark Lord:

Powers: Hypnotising and mind control (which is why he always stays in his lair and gets others to do stuff for him)
Superhero or villain: Supervillain
Name: Dark Lord
Main enemy: Projector, since he can't mind control him (that can also be a weakness - he won't be able to mind control Projector)

Backstory:
He was from a family of very secret supervillains. When the superheroes found out about their existence, his family was forced to go into hiding. He got very angry at the superheroes. His anger gave him his ability to hypnotise and mind control. He was determined to get revenge. So when he was older, he left home and found a cave just outside the city. He made it his lair. He lived there and started gathering followers. He only admitted the very best into his group, so those who were not evil enough were put into prison (they were rescued by superheroes, and as a way of thanks, they became superheroes themselves and helped them). He is still there, waiting for something…

Okay, that might not be very good, but that's what I could think of.

meow meow meow
FantasyBats
Scratcher
91 posts

Nice!

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FantasyBats wrote:

Nice!

Thanks!

meow meow meow
FantasyBats
Scratcher
91 posts

Nobody is telling me how to collab on the coding can you help?

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Superhero List:
Disaster
Foresight
Day
Night
Projector
Agent Pax
Villain list:
The Shifter
Blade
Virus
Nightshade
Songbird
Em
Plague

Can anybody please give me more information about these heroes and villains, since, assuming that they don't already have backstories, I need to write them, since I'm a backstory creator?

Last edited by wolfgirl152312 (Dec. 10, 2019 08:46:42)

meow meow meow
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FantasyBats wrote:

Nobody is telling me how to collab on the coding can you help?

What do you mean? I didn't understand. And if mean you want to know how lots of people will work together to code a single project, I honestly don't know. But probably by a person doing all the work he/she was assigned to do, and then sharing the project and the next person remixing it and doing all his/her work and so on. And if such a project doesn't exist, then it's probably because we don't already have enough people for all the art, even if the coding people are ready to do what they have to do. And I also saw this post recently:

vollydog wrote:

Okay, so, maybe if we all get working for REAL, we might be able to make proggeres.

I'm not sure of what that means, but maybe some people are too busy to be on Scratch, or something. Or maybe somebody's being lazy, but that's highly unlikely.

meow meow meow
FantasyBats
Scratcher
91 posts

Well thanks for the clarification, if any of the members of this team think I am inactive please tell them I am waiting for my job and assignment

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Typically we have more activity… I've been trying to get work done but I can't do it all on my own. I'm going to try to type the first episode script in the collab account.