Scratcher
1000+ posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

Let's all make our own animation, then Buster will put it togeter to make episode 1
But w h a t are we animating?? We need to do some logistical world building before delving into a plot
Exactly. I suggest that we make a top-down view map of the city or wherever they are, make sure we all have our designated characters and their designs, and finish our plots and lines.
Yeah, even if we don't draw the scenery we need a written reference for a couple different locations AND more solid character refs
Well to do that I think we all have to get on the collab account first. If you haven't gotten on that yet, please go back and find the message I sent out that has the user and password for the collab account.
Think having a collab account with people you don’t know in real life is again scratch rules

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

wolfquescostumes wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

Let's all make our own animation, then Buster will put it togeter to make episode 1
But w h a t are we animating?? We need to do some logistical world building before delving into a plot
Exactly. I suggest that we make a top-down view map of the city or wherever they are, make sure we all have our designated characters and their designs, and finish our plots and lines.
Yeah, even if we don't draw the scenery we need a written reference for a couple different locations AND more solid character refs
Well to do that I think we all have to get on the collab account first. If you haven't gotten on that yet, please go back and find the message I sent out that has the user and password for the collab account.
Think having a collab account with people you don’t know in real life is again scratch rules
I mean……. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it does make life a whole lot easier, especially with a project this huge
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.
I don't know what everyone will feel about this, but I don't feel like I've ever been able to contribute anything to the collaboration (even though I did try to do something) and I never really felt like anyone ever took notice of me (except at the beginning), and as far as I know, nobody has ever replied to a certain comment of mine (not all of them, just the one… I think), and I really do need a reply to that one to figure out what in the world I'm supposed to do, and I will understand if everybody just had been really busy, but I feel like everything will be much better if I leave, so………… here's what I want to say - I want to quit working in this.

I didn't want to make anybody angry, so a thousand sorries (which a person in real life has said to me today) if I did.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
You should not quit. I understand what your going through, heck I was the same. But guess what, I said a few little words and everyone and I mean EVERYONE went ballistic. And guess what those few words got everyone off their a$#es and we got to work. With those few words I got people to get what they couldn't have done in a week h*ll even a month. So don't think you don't contribute cause every here has a voice. Even the ones that whisper I can hear so please don't leave. Thank You
Hey bro, if a user needs a break they need one, don't give 'em a hard time.

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.
I don't know what everyone will feel about this, but I don't feel like I've ever been able to contribute anything to the collaboration (even though I did try to do something) and I never really felt like anyone ever took notice of me (except at the beginning), and as far as I know, nobody has ever replied to a certain comment of mine (not all of them, just the one… I think), and I really do need a reply to that one to figure out what in the world I'm supposed to do, and I will understand if everybody just had been really busy, but I feel like everything will be much better if I leave, so………… here's what I want to say - I want to quit working in this.

I didn't want to make anybody angry, so a thousand sorries (which a person in real life has said to me today) if I did.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
You should not quit. I understand what your going through, heck I was the same. But guess what, I said a few little words and everyone and I mean EVERYONE went ballistic. And guess what those few words got everyone off their a$#es and we got to work. With those few words I got people to get what they couldn't have done in a week h*ll even a month. So don't think you don't contribute cause every here has a voice. Even the ones that whisper I can hear so please don't leave. Thank You
“Psh.”
- Chip Diamond.
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
I'm not giving anyone a hard time. I don't see how I am too, If you could explain my faults then yeah I might see it too. But like I said I don't see how I am giving anyone a hard time
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
I'm not giving anyone a hard time. I don't see how I am too, If you could explain my faults then yeah I might see it too. But like I said I don't see how I am giving anyone a hard time
I don't think anyone deserves a break, we just had one.
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
I'm sorry you felt that way. We have gotten all caught up in stuff, I didn't mean to make anyone feel that way. Also, if you want to come back ever, just let us know.

Hi,
So I've been thinking and first of all, I want to say sorry if I made anybody feel bad or something, and second of all, I want to thank BusterBrown1218 and Firelord822006 for being so nice to me. Right now, a lot of things have been happening and school got closed till March 31 (school was actually supposed to close for the summer on March 25) because of coronavirus, and I don't know what the government will decide to do next - I was so shocked and sad that I was crying earlier today and kept saying to my mom, “What in the world can I do now?!”, since it was in the middle of exams - seriously, I just wrote my Geography exam today! School closing makes the threat seem real (there has been a coronavirus case reported in Ernakulam - the district where I live!). I'm not that scared - but the worst part is that I have a LIFELONG cold (atleast that's what I think) and I keep reassuring myself that it's not corona, but I have absolutely no way of knowing whether it is, even though I'm sure it's not. I feel like I'll have to abandon all of my plans for the summer. It kinda feels like the world is ending. Anyways, it doesn't have anything to do with Scratch, it's just that I'm pretty miserable, but I know I'll have to find a way to keep myself happy. Anyways, back to what I've been thinking - I'm a backstory creator here, or was, or whatever, and one reason why I wrote that ‘I want to quit’ thing was because quite a long time ago, I had asked for more details about the characters, so that I could make backstories for them, but nobody had replied. So, now after thinking, I'll re-join. I request for another job - not as a backstory writer. So one thing I'm good at is art on paper (not on scratch's paint editor, on PAPER), so I'm wondering whether I can do that. I don't know whether any voice actresses are needed, but I don't think I'm fit for that job. Or, I can do something that involves writing. I love writing. Let me know what you think! I actually feel much better now.

Bye, and have a nice day!

meow meow meow
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm going to write a new script. Does anyone know what to call the city? I'm going to put Chesterville for now until someone thinks of a better name.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfquescostumes wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

vollydog wrote:

I mean……. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it does make life a whole lot easier, especially with a project this huge
Still, rather have it blocked or hat have this be a little harder.

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As another suggestion, I say don't aninmate all of it (that would be too much work) but instead make it into an animatic - part-animation and part still images, with subtitles as well.

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

I'm going to write a new script. Does anyone know what to call the city? I'm going to put Chesterville for now until someone thinks of a better name.

Milkysplash wrote:

As another suggestion, I say don't aninmate all of it (that would be too much work) but instead make it into an animatic - part-animation and part still images, with subtitles as well.
I agree with both.
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

I agree with both.
Thanks for your support. I will write the script with Chesterville as the name of the small town. Anyone excited?

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

I agree with both.
Thanks for your support. I will write the script with Chesterville as the name of the small town. Anyone excited?
Yes.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! I'm going to take a hiatus from this collab, and am removing my characters Ben and Em! Good luck, and make sure to link me if this ever makes progress…thanks!

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi.

Bye, and
Have a nice day.
I'm sorry you felt that way. We have gotten all caught up in stuff, I didn't mean to make anyone feel that way. Also, if you want to come back ever, just let us know.

Hi,
So I've been thinking and first of all, I want to say sorry if I made anybody feel bad or something, and second of all, I want to thank BusterBrown1218 and Firelord822006 for being so nice to me. Right now, a lot of things have been happening and school got closed till March 31 (school was actually supposed to close for the summer on March 25) because of coronavirus, and I don't know what the government will decide to do next - I was so shocked and sad that I was crying earlier today and kept saying to my mom, “What in the world can I do now?!”, since it was in the middle of exams - seriously, I just wrote my Geography exam today! School closing makes the threat seem real (there has been a coronavirus case reported in Ernakulam - the district where I live!). I'm not that scared - but the worst part is that I have a LIFELONG cold (atleast that's what I think) and I keep reassuring myself that it's not corona, but I have absolutely no way of knowing whether it is, even though I'm sure it's not. I feel like I'll have to abandon all of my plans for the summer. It kinda feels like the world is ending. Anyways, it doesn't have anything to do with Scratch, it's just that I'm pretty miserable, but I know I'll have to find a way to keep myself happy. Anyways, back to what I've been thinking - I'm a backstory creator here, or was, or whatever, and one reason why I wrote that ‘I want to quit’ thing was because quite a long time ago, I had asked for more details about the characters, so that I could make backstories for them, but nobody had replied. So, now after thinking, I'll re-join. I request for another job - not as a backstory writer. So one thing I'm good at is art on paper (not on scratch's paint editor, on PAPER), so I'm wondering whether I can do that. I don't know whether any voice actresses are needed, but I don't think I'm fit for that job. Or, I can do something that involves writing. I love writing. Let me know what you think! I actually feel much better now.

I'm glad your back, and sorry about your situation irl. Do you think you could somehow draw a picture then use a camera to take a photograph, then put the photograph onto your computer to put in the collab account? If so, we are a little short on artists

wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

I'm glad your back, and sorry about your situation irl. Do you think you could somehow draw a picture then use a camera to take a photograph, then put the photograph onto your computer to put in the collab account? If so, we are a little short on artists

Okay, I think I can try that. What should I draw? And since school's closed, I have 82 days of having nothing to do, so I'm not busy or anything.

meow meow meow
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Hi!
What about Hycross? I kinda like that name, even though it seems weird. To me, Hycross sounds a bit high-tech.
But I searched it on google and got…
“Hycross company is one of the professional glove supplier in China who focus on this industry for about 6 years, we have wide product range such as general working gloves, high quality Mechanic gloves and garden gloves also special gloves.”
I didn't expect that. Is it okay though? Probably not, so what about Hyville or Chestercross? They sound funny, so they're probably not okay either, but still.

meow meow meow
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Hi!
What about Hycross? I kinda like that name, even though it seems weird. To me, Hycross sounds a bit high-tech.
“Hycross company is one of the professional glove supplier in China who focus on this industry for about 6 years, we have wide product range such as general working gloves, high quality Mechanic gloves and garden gloves also special gloves.”
I didn't expect that. Is it okay though? Probably not, so what about Hyville or Chestercross? They sound funny, so they're probably not okay either, but still.
Actusally… that's a great name! I'm planning to have the big City of New Beginings a stronghold for superheroes, then the smaller town gets surrounded and then the superheroes fight 'em off.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Hi!
Actusally… that's a great name! I'm planning to have the big City of New Beginings a stronghold for superheroes, then the smaller town gets surrounded and then the superheroes fight 'em off.
Thanks for saying that it was a great name - I didn't expect that!

meow meow meow
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want to add new characters:

Tigress
Female
Hero
She can turn into a tiger at any moment she wants
She got her powers when roaming the jungle and got bitten by a tiger

Tangled
Female
Villan
She can confuse and manipulate anyone's mind and memories
Her powers we gifted to her by Blade
Her main enemy is Foresight (Foresight can see the future and know how to fight Tangled easily)

Gale
Male
Hero
Has the power to maniplulate wind, but can only bring the current weather closer or futher away. Dosen't have the ablity to control it, only disaster has.
He got his powers when he join the heroe's team
He is buddies with Diaster and Gale's enemy is Tangled

Space
Male
Villan
Can walk through ripples in spacetime to change to world
He is rarley called on to fight as his power costs a piece of his sanity (got that idea from Wings of Fire where it costs a bit of your soul every time you cast magic)
His main enemy is Memorykeeper

Memorykeeper
Female
Hero
Can look back at the past and figure out how to keep one step ahead of Space. She dosen't have the power to control it, as she can't time travel.
She is buddies with Foresight but is raley called on for missions, more of a side charachter.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -