Discuss Scratch

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Okay guys, since we don't really have motivations to keep going, here is a thought: We could set ourselves deadlines so we get our work done and we could make a list of things we need to get done. What do you guys think?
TICK! You don't have me listed as scriptwrither though

Last edited by Milkysplash (April 16, 2020 14:43:43)

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Okay guys, since we don't really have motivations to keep going, here is a thought: We could set ourselves deadlines so we get our work done and we could make a list of things we need to get done. What do you guys think?

I think it's a great idea!
Bye, and have a nice day!

meow meow meow
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi,
Yesterday, I was thinking and it came to me that a complete episode might seem a little weird because of the different styles of art - for example, if the background is made by one artist. and the characters by another, then there's a chance that one of them used more brighter colors/colours than the other, or one did it using vector and another with bitmap, so the characters might look out-of-place in the scene. I haven't seen any of the scenes yet, of course, but what I said is possible. How can this be solved, or will it need to be solved? I just thought of this problem yesterday.

meow meow meow
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi,
Yesterday, I was thinking and it came to me that a complete episode might seem a little weird because of the different styles of art - for example, if the background is made by one artist. and the characters by another, then there's a chance that one of them used more brighter colors/colours than the other, or one did it using vector and another with bitmap, so the characters might look out-of-place in the scene. I haven't seen any of the scenes yet, of course, but what I said is possible. How can this be solved, or will it need to be solved? I just thought of this problem yesterday.
yeah that happens, we kind of just need to deal with it

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

do we not have deadlines rn?
No, we don't really have any deadlines rn.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay guys, we need a new thumbnail for our studio. wolfgirl152312 wanted to make a few designs. Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/388461320/ and in the comments say which one is your favorite.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay we haven't been active for about a month and I confess I haven't been active either, but we at least need a vote rn. I want you guys to respond to this message and anyone who doesn't in the next week will be removed for being inactive. We can't have inactive members, or else we will ask someone to do something, and they do nothing.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

Hi,
Well if we can get one artist to do all of the backgrounds, and one all characters etc. then that problem shouldn't happen.

wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Okay we haven't been active for about a month and I confess I haven't been active either, but we at least need a vote rn. I want you guys to respond to this message and anyone who doesn't in the next week will be removed for being inactive. We can't have inactive members, or else we will ask someone to do something, and they do nothing.

I'm active (was waiting for a studio/forum notification for ages!)! And maybe I could do some backgrounds? I can try and if they're not good enough, we can just not use them. And oh yeah, after the voting's done for the new thumbnail, then if anybody's wondering how they can be used, then a manager just needs to click see inside and click export from the right click menu of the winning design.

meow meow meow
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

I'm not sure… I may have to resign. I confess taht I haven't been really active in this collab, and here my activity level has dropped to a 4 or 5. I'm writing scripts now for other collabs. I could cut back on all my other roles and work on scriptwrting.

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

It's been more than a week. What will happen to this collab?

meow meow meow
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Well because no one responded before a week I am not kicking everyone out, I need to find a better way to see who is active.

wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Well because no one responded before a week I am not kicking everyone out, I need to find a better way to see who is active.
But I think that people are busy. I am, but I keep myself focused on Scratch, for some reason… but I probably won't be active tomorrow, since I really need to get to work on some homework.

meow meow meow
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright, well, I'm thinking of resigning. I've been with you the longest and I don't want to give up this now. But I'm busy.
I'm working on shops, and other projects.
I don't know.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Alright, well, I'm thinking of resigning. I've been with you the longest and I don't want to give up this now. But I'm busy.
I'm working on shops, and other projects.
I don't know.
It isn't my decision, but I hope you stay with us.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay guys, our voice actor for Blade seems to have become inactive, at least when it comes to this collab. Will anyone volunteer to redo the lines? If someone does I will start animating.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Okay guys, our voice actor for Blade seems to have become inactive, at least when it comes to this collab. Will anyone volunteer to redo the lines? If someone does I will start animating.
Who's the actor for Blade? Star_Voice_Actress has moved to StarVoiceActress, and I really don't know anything else.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Is Blade male or female? Sorry, it's pretty hard to keep track of everything about everyone!

meow meow meow
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

yeah, so crazy. but let's just get back on topic, shall we?
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Is Blade male or female? Sorry, it's pretty hard to keep track of everything about everyone!
Female.

I am still active

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands