Roleplayforlife
Scratcher
16 posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

What is we make a advertising studio… a studio where we would advertise this. All scratchers involved would be a manager. This way everyone that follows us would know about it. To make it more interesting, there would be raffles and contest's, it would make people want to see it once it is out. Tell me if it is a good idea!
I just had posted a project that I am 100% sure should get a lot of views, and scratchers will be spreading the word like wildfire.
Ok, but should we still make the studio
Yeah of course
I think that BusterBrown1218 should make it but I can make it if anyone wants
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

What is we make a advertising studio… a studio where we would advertise this. All scratchers involved would be a manager. This way everyone that follows us would know about it. To make it more interesting, there would be raffles and contest's, it would make people want to see it once it is out. Tell me if it is a good idea!
I just had posted a project that I am 100% sure should get a lot of views, and scratchers will be spreading the word like wildfire.
Yeah of course
I agree. Also if you do can you please get me to become a curator
Roleplayforlife
Scratcher
16 posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Yeah of course
Sure! We will just wait until BusterBrown1218 says who should make it
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Yeah of course
Sure! We will just wait until BusterBrown1218 says who should make it[/quote
ok
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

SuperUniverse12 wrote:

Just so you guys know, this is the collab account. I am going to get a pfp for it soon…
Maybe for a pfp we can all draw one or two characters and make a gif?
No I think we should make a logo and make it the pfp.
Can we vote?
Well this isn't supposed to be mainly about only 2 people.
Well anyone else is allowed to suggest ideas too

the circus arrives with no warning
Roleplayforlife
Scratcher
16 posts

I had another idea for advertising. You know those forum shops? Well we can ask for them to advertise a bit for us. This way, other scratchers will be able to see it, not just our followers, which is most likely to happen.
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Roleplayforlife wrote:

I had another idea for advertising. You know those forum shops? Well we can ask for them to advertise a bit for us. This way, other scratchers will be able to see it, not just our followers, which is most likely to happen.
That is a great idea
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

I have just created an intro to the Super Hero Universe. I don't know if you guys have already created one but in case you haven't I did. You will find a link to it on the Studio page under the comments section. It took me a few days so if there are any sounds that are off or don't feel right please tell me so I can fix them. Thank You for reading this
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Yeah of course
ok
Great idea about a studio! If any of you want to make it you can go ahead. I don't want to be the first person listed on all of our studios. It would seem like I want all the credit.

AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Yeah of course
ok
Great idea about a studio! If any of you want to make it you can go ahead. I don't want to be the first person listed on all of our studios. It would seem like I want all the credit.
We should create studied through the account to avoid this perhaps?

AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

Created the ad/fanbase studio on the joint account, please go there and invite yourself. After you accept that please invite your followers or ppl you think may be interested

Roleplayforlife
Scratcher
16 posts

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Created the ad/fanbase studio on the joint account, please go there and invite yourself. After you accept that please invite your followers or ppl you think may be interested
ok, but can someone invite me because I can't log in to any other account except for the one I am using right now. idk why
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

AtheneNocturna wrote:

I also made an aesthetic set for the account, it should look less overwhelming once we add more projects! I just wanted to make it a little brighter, feel free to change it up

wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AtheneNocturna wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

I also made an aesthetic set for the account, it should look less overwhelming once we add more projects! I just wanted to make it a little brighter, feel free to change it up
Yes!

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roleplayforlife wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

ok, but can someone invite me because I can't log in to any other account except for the one I am using right now. idk why
Sure

wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I shared my lines in the account

most recent cover: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/573030179
Tuck Everlasting, Hadestown, Bonnie and Clyde, Bandstand, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Keeper of the lost cities, Newsies, Be More Chill, somehow all of modern broadway
you can pry bisexual jack kelly from my cold dead hands
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Congrats Vollydog for winning the co-pres vote!

Last edited by BusterBrown1218 (Nov. 20, 2019 21:01:36)

aoife8u
Scratcher
14 posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

To Apply for any of these jobs, please fill in this form:
Username: aoife8u
Job(s) wanted: head script writer
Reason you want it: I love writing and making stories, i have Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) meaning that i basically want things to be perfect and if it isn't i have an emotional breakdown so i would be very strict as to where things should go and when it should happen.
Skills in wanted job(s): Creative mind with an unbelievably big imagination
Activeness: As often as I can. Unless something has happened and I can't go on scratch for whatever reason.
Other:
Please don't use my OCD condition in any way that could hurt my feelings, don't say anything disrespectful towards Vegans, Lesbians, adopted people or non- religious people especially in front of me as I happen to be all of those things. Thanks for listening.
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

AtheneNocturna wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Roleplayforlife wrote:

Yeah of course
ok
We should create studied through the account to avoid this perhaps?
We did.

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

aoife8u wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

To Apply for any of these jobs, please fill in this form:
Username: aoife8u
Job(s) wanted: head script writer
Reason you want it: I love writing and making stories, i have Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) meaning that i basically want things to be perfect and if it isn't i have an emotional breakdown so i would be very strict as to where things should go and when it should happen.
Skills in wanted job(s): Creative mind with an unbelievably big imagination
Activeness: As often as I can. Unless something has happened and I can't go on scratch for whatever reason.
Other:
Please don't use my OCD condition in any way that could hurt my feelings, don't say anything disrespectful towards Vegans, Lesbians, adopted people or non- religious people especially in front of me as I happen to be all of those things. Thanks for listening.
You can be a writer, but you have to prove yourself for head. I will be holding a vote in the forums for head of everything.