Discuss Scratch

MaybeAPuppy
Scratcher
31 posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

Hewo! <3
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

OceanLines wrote:

Hello New Scratchers! Anyone looking for technical support I am always here to help, you may see me a lot in the forums, a follow would be much appreciated!
Hello! Welcome to Scratch! It's pretty cool that you know multiple languages; so do I! By the way, thank you for offering to help New Scratchers

█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █░░ ▄▄ ▄▄ █▀ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀█
█▄▄ █▄█ █▄█ █▄▄ ░░ ░░ ▄█ █▄▄ █▀▄ █▀█ ░█░ █▄▄ █▀█ ██▄ █▀▄

ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ - 8 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ! ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀꜰᴛ! ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ! ʜᴛᴍʟ, ᴄꜱꜱ (kind of)

15 years old // he/him // forumer // video producer // video maker for a certain browser extension

Any questions? Drop by my profile; I'll be happy to help!

stop necroposting i beg you
et27076
Scratcher
40 posts

Oh Wow The Old Scratch Forums, Cool To See!

The Plane Expert ///// I also like minecraft ;)
Hallo88888888
Scratcher
51 posts

Hi. Does anybody want to be my scratch friend. But Im actually not new on scratch. If you go on my profile then you can see that i am working witch scratch for 3 years. But im new here in the forum. culd yu say me ho i can make at the end of my message. a message that stays with ervery post i do. thanks for helping me
change [ experience with the forum] by (99)

Pirate Rush will be a Rush!

Here's the link to the brand new adventure of Pirate Rush. And there's coming an update out soon.

In Pirate Rush you can go and buy new ships and upgrades and a lot of more.

Go and have the adventure of Pirate Rush
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hallo88888888 wrote:

Oh look even more!

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hallo88888888 wrote:

Hi. Does anybody want to be my scratch friend. But Im actually not new on scratch. If you go on my profile then you can see that i am working witch scratch for 3 years. But im new here in the forum. culd yu say me ho i can make at the end of my message. a message that stays with ervery post i do. thanks for helping me
Welcome to Scratch! Please don't blockspam here. And you are new to Scratch; it says 3 months. I can tell, because you mispelled Scratch on your profile; it was never and is not written with all caps, so…
If you have any questions, feel free to drop by my profile!

15 years old // he/him // forumer // video producer // video maker for a certain browser extension

Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

et27076 wrote:

Oh Wow The Old Scratch Forums, Cool To See!
Old Scratch forums?! These are the new ones; introduced in 1.4. The 1.x forums were even more old, and were there before I was even born! Check them out here.

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

heh how did we get back to 133

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

There was an rude Scratcher on, who broke rules, and got banned. His posts were deleted, and we're back to 113 XD

gibletgamer47
Scratcher
8 posts

hi guy's plz follow meh
SeuAmigo35
Scratcher
500+ posts

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

There was an rude Scratcher on, who broke rules, and got banned. His posts were deleted, and we're back to 113 XD
how many comments this scratcher have posted? O_O

I play Roblox and that's all.
I'm fun and random.
THE FIGHT
LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

ha yesterday it was 114. i think the highest we've spiked was 115 or something like that

Last edited by LengendaryBunny (July 2, 2020 13:38:25)

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeuAmigo35 wrote:

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

a lot

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

SeuAmigo35
Scratcher
500+ posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

SeuAmigo35 wrote:

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

a lot
oh my god O_O

I'm fun and random.
THE FIGHT
AtomicChemical
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hi everyone! I'm a programmer and engineer, I have created drones and know Javascript, Python, HTML, CSS. I would really like to find people who are active at the moment and are interested in the same type of stuff.
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

AtomicChemical wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm a programmer and engineer, I have created drones and know Javascript, Python, HTML, CSS. I would really like to find people who are active at the moment and are interested in the same type of stuff.
Hello! Welcome to Scratch! I'm pretty experienced in websites too, and I also know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, though I'm not very good at Python. Try looking around on other's profiles, and look for people like you! If you have any questions, feel free to drop by my profile!

Hallo88888888
Scratcher
51 posts

hi

Pirate Rush will be a Rush!

Here's the link to the brand new adventure of Pirate Rush. And there's coming an update out soon.

In Pirate Rush you can go and buy new ships and upgrades and a lot of more.

Go and have the adventure of Pirate Rush
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Back to 114 again!

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
SeuAmigo35
Scratcher
500+ posts

AtomicChemical wrote:

what do you mean

I'm fun and random.
THE FIGHT
LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

HW_Games wrote:

Back to 114 again!

More like almost 155!

Last edited by LengendaryBunny (July 2, 2020 16:57:10)

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t