Discuss Scratch

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

earsad wrote:

Hi I'm earsad and no one has really heard of me To make a sprite go left use this code:
move (-10) steps
hi!

Green_Cookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

Hello new Scratchers! If you have any questions or want a friend, then come to me!

ʀᴇʙᴇᴄᴄᴀ | ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ | ʟɪʙʀᴀ | ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ | ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀʜᴇᴀᴅ | ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ | ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜꜱ: ᴛʜᴇꜱᴛʀᴀʟ | ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ | ᴠɪᴏʟɪɴɪꜱᴛ | ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴠᴀꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛ | ᴀᴛʜᴇɪꜱᴛ | ɢʀᴀᴘʜᴇᴍᴇ-ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ꜱʏɴᴇꜱᴛʜᴇꜱɪᴀ | ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴀʟʟʏ | ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛ

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
400trix
Scratcher
9 posts

Hi!

Somewhat new Scratcher, trying to make new things. A lot of interest in generative art and computer music. Nice to meet y’all!
fashionqueen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am not new I just learned what forums are so I thought I would say hi. new people I will be your friend

Hi I’m queen. Please refer to me with she/her pronouns. I love Harry Potter, warrior cats, wings of fire, cats, unicorns, and books

Giving me a follow would be appreciated
ResExsention
New Scratcher
1000+ posts

fashionqueen9 wrote:

I am not new I just learned what forums are so I thought I would say hi. new people I will be your friend

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Trust me, their a lot better than comments when it comes to longer discusisons, IMO.

400trix wrote:

Hi!

Somewhat new Scratcher, trying to make new things. A lot of interest in generative art and computer music. Nice to meet y’all!

Hullo as well!

Green_Cookie wrote:

Hello new Scratchers! If you have any questions or want a friend, then come to me!

:D

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
Thanos2Doggo
Scratcher
5 posts

Hello New And Old Scratchers!

I’m Thanos2Doggo and my current project called BMusic is in progress…

I’ve known scratch for long but didn’t have an account until now so I like to introduce myself here.
Coding was my interest because it was used for games and controlling robots etc, when I saw scratch I wanted to use it for my ideas to release but I had an tablet only so I left it until now since scratch is more tablet compatible and even better!

I’ve also wanted to become more stronger in coding and I’m using scratch to help me improve my coding skills.

And that’s me!
ResExsention
New Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanos2Doggo wrote:

I’ve known scratch for long but didn’t have an account until now so I like to introduce myself here.
Coding was my interest because it was used for games and controlling robots etc, when I saw scratch I wanted to use it for my ideas to release but I had an tablet only so I left it until now since scratch is more tablet compatible and even better!

I’ve also wanted to become more stronger in coding and I’m using scratch to help me improve my coding skills.

And that’s me!

Hi there, and welcome to the world of computer science! I hope you enjoy the community and learn something :D

Infrequently active.

Vexza
Scratcher
2 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Welcome to Scratch!]
end

-Vexza
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pizza_king16 wrote:

Hi
Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanos2Doggo wrote:

And that’s me!

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
——————
——————
--Snowball--
Scratcher
500+ posts

-I-I-I-I- wrote:

Hello! My account is somewhat new and I'd like some friends

Hello, welcome to Scratch! I'm sure you'll meet some nice people here.

I've since moved on from Scratch, and now I'm making games in the Godot Engine, music in LMMS, art in Photoshop, and other various things that aren't involving this website anymore. Thanks to Scratch for getting me interested in this stuff!
4Winns
New Scratcher
1 post

Hi, I'm 4Winns and discovered scratch from the CS50 Harvard program on line. I'm so new to coding but love it already! Scratch is AWESOME!!!!
--Snowball--
Scratcher
500+ posts

4Winns wrote:

Hi, I'm 4Winns and discovered scratch from the CS50 Harvard program on line. I'm so new to coding but love it already! Scratch is AWESOME!!!!

Hello! I'm glad to hear you're already having fun with Scratch!

I've since moved on from Scratch, and now I'm making games in the Godot Engine, music in LMMS, art in Photoshop, and other various things that aren't involving this website anymore. Thanks to Scratch for getting me interested in this stuff!
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

4Winns wrote:

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! I'm so glad you're enjoying what Scratch has to offer! Happy coding, and Scratch on!

——————
——————
Digit1704
Scratcher
1 post

Hi all, developer for a long time, have a son now that has started with Scratch, so diving in here too. It's really is a fun programming env. and he is already learning a lot. Still missing functionality, really waiting to see the experimental extensions comming online, but already liking what I see and do!
Have a great day y'all and happy programming!
when green flag clicked
say [Digit] for (10) secs
ResExsention
New Scratcher
1000+ posts

Digit1704 wrote:

Hi all, developer for a long time, have a son now that has started with Scratch, so diving in here too. It's really is a fun programming env. and he is already learning a lot. Still missing functionality, really waiting to see the experimental extensions comming online, but already liking what I see and do!
Have a great day y'all and happy programming!
when green flag clicked
say [Digit] for (10) secs

Thanks! Welcome to Scratch.

Infrequently active.

David3112
Scratcher
1 post

Hi, new on the forum, so just saying hi to everyone!

when green flag clicked
say [Hi Everyone!]

David3112
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

David3112 wrote:

Hi, new on the forum, so just saying hi to everyone!

when green flag clicked
say [Hi Everyone!]

David3112

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

——————
——————
bssvp
Scratcher
2 posts

hey i am also a new scratcher
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bssvp wrote:

hey i am also a new scratcher

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!

——————
——————