Discuss Scratch

I_love_great_elmo
Scratcher
1 post

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

I am new
--Snowball--
Scratcher
500+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

I_love_great_elmo wrote:

I am new

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

I've since moved on from Scratch, and now I'm making games in the Godot Engine, music in LMMS, art in Photoshop, and other various things that aren't involving this website anymore. Thanks to Scratch for getting me interested in this stuff!
1-_-Cloner
Scratcher
1 post

Hi im 1-_-Cloner and I make profile pictures for people that follow me
scratch on!
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I_love_great_elmo wrote:

I am new

1-_-Cloner wrote:

scratch on!

Hello you two! Welcome to Scratch!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
miamigirl5
New Scratcher
2 posts

Hello. I have arrived! I be here! I be miamigirl! I be a huge grandmother post! I find my introduction hilarious.

It is hilarious o. I ud like to post a little on your forum possibly probably. I find it dainty.

My granddaughter is here and she just threw a tortia at the window because she thought it would look like the moon. It fell. I find it stupid and messy.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

David3112 wrote:

Hi, new on the forum, so just saying hi to everyone!

when green flag clicked
say [Hi Everyone!]

David3112

Yoyo! Welcome to the forums @David3112!

bssvp wrote:

hey i am also a new scratcher

Hey! Welcome to Scratch @bssvp!

I_love_great_elmo wrote:

I am new

Hello, and welcome to Scratch @I_love_great_elmo!

1-_-Cloner wrote:

scratch on!

Hello @1-_-Cloner! Welcome to Scratch!

miamigirl5 wrote:

Hello. I have arrived! I be here! I be miamigirl! I be a huge grandmother post! I find my introduction hilarious.

It is hilarious o. I ud like to post a little on your forum possibly probably. I find it dainty.

My granddaughter is here and she just threw a tortia at the window because she thought it would look like the moon. It fell. I find it stupid and messy.

Hey @miamigirl5! Welcome to Scratch! Also lol.

Last edited by EZ-Games (June 19, 2019 19:06:54)

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
Tropical-Summer
Scratcher
2 posts

--Snowball-- wrote:

★ Welcome to the New Scratchers Forum! ★

Hello! Welcome to the New Scratchers Forum! This topic has been made for new Scratchers to say hello! This has been created to replace the old “Introduce Yourself Here” topic by BY147258369. A huge thanks to him as he basically made the whole layout of this topic. His original topic was getting lots of replies, so I made this to replace it.

If you are a New Scratcher, feel free to introduce yourself here! You could tell us how you found Scratch, what you enjoy, and even what you want to acheive on this website! The possibilities are endless!

If you have any general questions, try the Questions About Scratch Forum!
If you want to see projects that others have made, check out the Explore Page!
If you need ideas for projects, either look at the Ideas Page or the Project Ideas Forum!
If you need help with code, try the Help With Scripts Forum!
If you want to advertise your projects, try the Show and Tell Forums!
If you need someone to help you with a certain task (such as animation or coding) try the Requests Forum!

Please don't post advertisements/questions here. This is for New Scratchers to introduce themselves only! Thanks!

Scratch On!

Make sure all posts follow the Community Guidelines
The previous “Introduce Yourself Here” topic can be found here
Hello! I'm new!

Hello everybody!
I'm new, english, kind, and I very very like : dolfin, turtle and tropical! (And pinneaple, and coconut )
I speak english, french and italiano. My favorite classes is geography and italian.

PopStarYoda-Side
Scratcher
1 post

Tropical-Summer wrote:

(snip)
Hello! I'm new!

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!

ʕ/•ᴥ•ʔ/ <(Hey! This is PopStarYoda's side account! Feel free to check out what I have to offer over there! ✌️ )
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i'm back! did you miss me?

Last edited by berryjam3506 (June 20, 2019 13:42:21)

ZeroFury
New Scratcher
8 posts

Sup I'm new
ZeroFury
New Scratcher
8 posts

1-_-Cloner wrote:

scratch on!

same here
ZeroFury
New Scratcher
8 posts

PopStarYoda wrote:

I_love_great_elmo wrote:

I am new

1-_-Cloner wrote:

scratch on!

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZeroFury wrote:

PopStarYoda wrote:

I_love_great_elmo wrote:

I am new

1-_-Cloner wrote:

scratch on!

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!
I love that one. Amen! ^^

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
——————
——————
--Snowball--
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZeroFury wrote:

Sup I'm new

Hello! Welcome to Scratch

I've since moved on from Scratch, and now I'm making games in the Godot Engine, music in LMMS, art in Photoshop, and other various things that aren't involving this website anymore. Thanks to Scratch for getting me interested in this stuff!
ZeroFury
New Scratcher
8 posts

how do you guys get 1000 posts?
olijfboomdavid
Scratcher
1 post

Hi everybody!
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

olijfboomdavid wrote:

Hi everybody!

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community! We hope you enjoy your time here.

——————
——————
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

from kfc import chicken
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZeroFury wrote:

The people who have 1000+ posts have usually been posting for months. If you want more posts, try things like starting a shop in the requests forum, and answering questions in the questions about scratch forums. That is a good way to enlarge your post count while being helpful and not spamming.

no signature plz
ResExsention
New Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

ZeroFury wrote:

The people who have 1000+ posts have usually been posting for months. If you want more posts, try things like starting a shop in the requests forum, and answering questions in the questions about scratch forums. That is a good way to enlarge your post count while being helpful and not spamming.

Well, I'm techinically an exception. I managed it in a month lol.

I suggest being active, helpful, and constructive in discussions. Avoid spamming and double posting (if you can help it) and you can get there one day!

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!