Discuss Scratch

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Welcome to the New Scratchers forum!

The New Scratchers Forum is a place where new members introduce themselves and become familiar with some of the different areas of the Scratch Forums.

We invite you to make your own introductory post here if you want - maybe tell us what you hope to do with Scratch, or about some of your interests. Or, ask a question you might have about Scratch or the forums.

Please save posts about non-Scratch stuff for the Things I'm Making and Creating or the Things I'm Reading and Playing forums, if your topic fits into those categories. If you want to advertise your Scratch projects or studios, the place to do that is the Show and Tell forum.

Also, please don't use the forums for chatting - there are better sites for that outside of Scratch. Check out this nice guide to the Community Guidelines to see how they apply to the forums.

For more information on use of the New Scratchers forum, check out this helpful guide by Abstract-

Take a look around and I hope you have a great time - Scratch on!

Last edited by Paddle2See (Aug. 12, 2016 12:59:24)


Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;
kola2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

I am not new but… i feel like i should introduce me to the new scratchers

My Name is Kola2
I have been on scratch 1 year now…
And have created lot of projects.
I am a part of the WORLD MMORPG team, and the leader of stoneware inc.




chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

I think I am one of the first scratchers to register in 2.0. I would have registered earlier but the website was down because of the transition. I should get round to introducing myself.
I have been using Scratch for quite a while, however this is my first time having an account and I'm planning to upload lots of stuff I made in Scratch 1.4.
I don't really have anything else to say so I would also like to introduce myself to all the other new scratchers.
Bye!
chocolatepenguin

cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I think I am one of the first scratchers to register in 2.0. I would have registered earlier but the website was down because of the transition. I should get round to introducing myself.
I have been using Scratch for quite a while, however this is my first time having an account and I'm planning to upload lots of stuff I made in Scratch 1.4.
I don't really have anything else to say so I would also like to introduce myself to all the other new scratchers.
Bye!
chocolatepenguin
Hello, and welcome to the Scratch website!

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.
lennon565
Scratcher
10 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

cheddargirl wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I think I am one of the first scratchers to register in 2.0. I would have registered earlier but the website was down because of the transition. I should get round to introducing myself.
I have been using Scratch for quite a while, however this is my first time having an account and I'm planning to upload lots of stuff I made in Scratch 1.4.
I don't really have anything else to say so I would also like to introduce myself to all the other new scratchers.
Bye!
chocolatepenguin
Hello, and welcome to the Scratch website!
What is a kumquat?

Proud survivor of Scratch National Ban Day, Snuffles Lennonster!!
ke1235
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

lennon565 wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I think I am one of the first scratchers to register in 2.0. I would have registered earlier but the website was down because of the transition. I should get round to introducing myself.
I have been using Scratch for quite a while, however this is my first time having an account and I'm planning to upload lots of stuff I made in Scratch 1.4.
I don't really have anything else to say so I would also like to introduce myself to all the other new scratchers.
Bye!
chocolatepenguin
Hello, and welcome to the Scratch website!
What is a kumquat?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat


It's the interrobang‽Hey! You found the hidden text!
CODE:0110010001100111011010000110010001100110011001110111001101101001011100000111001100110101001101010011010101110000011001110110011001110011011001110110011000000011

Some of my projects:
———————————
Cloud Lists (230char and caps!) is letter () capital? Saving Platformer test Random question of the (usually) day! Voting Engine (limit 9 options) <You can only vote once!
mytie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

ke1235 wrote:

lennon565 wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I think I am one of the first scratchers to register in 2.0. I would have registered earlier but the website was down because of the transition. I should get round to introducing myself.
I have been using Scratch for quite a while, however this is my first time having an account and I'm planning to upload lots of stuff I made in Scratch 1.4.
I don't really have anything else to say so I would also like to introduce myself to all the other new scratchers.
Bye!
chocolatepenguin
Hello, and welcome to the Scratch website!
What is a kumquat?
A Kumquat is a little tiny fruit kinda like a orange.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat

when green flag clicked

The most overused block.
TPHK4
Scratcher
9 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hi, I am TPHK4

when green flag clicked
forever

Scratch
end

When I receive [DIE]
forever

Still scratch. :D
end
StanleyArthur
Scratcher
4 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hello my name is StanleyArthur and I started recently hope I can see loads of project, how do you do videos thanks
minecrafter81
Scratcher
23 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hi, I'm not new to scratch but I need help getting used to Scratch 2.0.
LacyGirls
New to Scratch
3 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hi!

We're new to Scratch, and having a little trouble with our first project, which is a tennis game. It is still a work in progress, but we can't stop the game once the time limit has finished. Instead of the stage switching at zero, our timer variable continues on to minus numbers and the game keeps going. Any ideas? We've tried scripting next background and blocks to select the background we want, but to no avail.

Thanks,
LacyGirls
natee2556
New to Scratch
6 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hi I'm a new user I'm very happy to read more in this website!!!

คาสิโนออนไลน์


fuadfauzi
New to Scratch
1 post

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hei, I'm new around here. I'm came from Indonesia, hope and I wonder can meet people from Indonesia too.
Anyway, I want to ask a questiong, does Scratch is suitable to learn programming for kids? As my hope to learn programming to my children at home also for elementary pupils. What do you say?
TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hello scratch! I am new and need a bit of help learning everything on this site.
Manhattan
New to Scratch
1 post

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Hello,

I am new to scratch and interested in learning more.
I will check out the resources posted.
I am working on my EdD and this looks
like a wonderfully, creative resource which
is why stopped in.
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
I-love-scratch1
New to Scratch
1 post

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

hi! new.need help. please…
50ux70
Scratcher
44 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

minecrafter81 wrote:

Hi, I'm not new to scratch but I need help getting used to Scratch 2.0.
me too

Where do you want to go today?
discounicorn
Scratcher
26 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

What exactly does a “New Scratcher” need to do to become a “Scratcher”? I would like to become a Scratcher so I can use cloud data.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-Albert Einstein
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

discounicorn wrote:

What exactly does a “New Scratcher” need to do to become a “Scratcher”? I would like to become a Scratcher so I can use cloud data.
You need to be active on the website and the Forums. Just keep commenting, posting projects and making/replying to Forum threads normally, until you become a full Scratcher.

Last edited by NoxSpooth (May 27, 2013 00:47:51)

discounicorn
Scratcher
26 posts

Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum

Please tell me how many Projects a day, comments a day, and responding to forums a day you should do, each answer separately.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-Albert Einstein

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile