Discuss Scratch

mikebjj
Scratcher
29 posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

mikebjj wrote:

Um so MY CODE KEEPS DELETING!!!!!And WHEN I MAKE A SONG THE CODE THE RECORDING AND THE TITLE DELETES >
So i might not make projects for a while

Got mute
2009Marshmello
Scratcher
9 posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

WELCOME TO SCRATCH
2009Marshmello
Scratcher
9 posts

say [HEY THERE FRIENDS!] for (2) secs
mikebjj
Scratcher
29 posts

::Where did MY CODE GO

Last edited by mikebjj (June 23, 2020 19:37:16)

Got mute
Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

mikebjj wrote:

Where did MY CODE GO
Maybe go to the Bugs and Glitches forum?

The beautiful letter .+*E*+. don't like it? Don't talk to me!
Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
8kg3a202
Scratcher
8 posts

how is that helping new scratchers?

I found out something called "
"
[scratchblocks]
when green flag clicked
forever
if (if Scratch Blocks learned) then
use it all the time
end
when green flag clicked
say [Scratch blocks are cool!]

how is that helping new scratchers?

Last edited by 8kg3a202 (June 23, 2020 21:00:14)

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-B_o_b- wrote:

I A M B O B
i am bob too Welcome to Scratch!

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2009Marshmello wrote:

say [HEY THERE FRIENDS!] for (2) secs

Please don't blockspam in the forums. Thanks!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
drdr150
Scratcher
16 posts

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

drdr150 wrote:

Cool--Scratcher wrote:

drdr150 wrote:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Question Mark… Is that how you say hello? Lol
Anyways, welcome to Scratch! Feel free to stop by my profile to have a chat!

No, it was an attempt to say you were that number, but it was too hard to do.
What is the numbers mean?
Each face explains how you are feeling, to check in with new scratchers. However, I couldn't get the lineup right, so just ignore it.
lightsaber_chia
New to Scratch
1 post

Cherry_TTess_Wishy wrote:

Hi there! Nice to meet you all, my hame is Tusia (kinda strange, huh?). You can call me Tess. I like Just Dance, Splatoon and reading. I hope we all can be friends.
Welcome.
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Endless-Ocean wrote:

I am new, so hello!
Hewo

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
GUYSO
Scratcher
6 posts

MEOW
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

GUYSO wrote:

MEOW
Erm… Hello?

Last edited by HW_Games (June 24, 2020 15:58:25)

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

-B_o_b- wrote:

I A M B O B
Welcome to Scratch, Bob!

HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

mikebjj wrote:

Um so MY CODE KEEPS DELETING!!!!!And WHEN I MAKE A SONG THE CODE THE RECORDING AND THE TITLE DELETES >
Maybe it would be better to put this in ‘Bugs and Glitches’ or whatever it's called?

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

mikebjj wrote:

mikebjj wrote:

Maybe put this in the Bugs and Glitches forum

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

mikebjj wrote:

mikebjj wrote:

Maybe put this in the Bugs and Glitches forum
I just said this in the post above yours…

The_Coolest_Appletun
Scratcher
22 posts

RunderKubus wrote:

Thanks for explaining
Hello there welcome to scratch
Totodile_star
Scratcher
500+ posts

InterestSmart wrote:

Hello! I'm experienced in many different programming languages :0
Hi welcome to scratch

I hate my life

Pokemon Fan
SpongeBob Fan
Namesnipe Hunter
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GUYSO wrote:

MEOW
hi