Discuss Scratch

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

Hallo88888888 wrote:

hi

Hello!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

*backs a truck up into the forums and dumps love and support to scratchers*

The beautiful letter .+*E*+. don't like it? Don't talk to me!
Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

XD yup

█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █░░ ▄▄ ▄▄ █▀ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀█
█▄▄ █▄█ █▄█ █▄▄ ░░ ░░ ▄█ █▄▄ █▀▄ █▀█ ░█░ █▄▄ █▀█ ██▄ █▀▄

ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ - 8 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ! ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀꜰᴛ! ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ! ʜᴛᴍʟ, ᴄꜱꜱ (kind of)

15 years old // he/him // forumer // video producer // video maker for a certain browser extension

Any questions? Drop by my profile; I'll be happy to help!

stop necroposting i beg you
LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

y e s

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

Be_Kind_32103
Scratcher
2 posts

Hello! I'm a New Scratcher, and I just joined today! I already love Scratch!
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! If you have any more questions or just want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile!

15 years old // he/him // forumer // video producer // video maker for a certain browser extension

AcidRocks
New to Scratch
83 posts

Hello everyone, I'm new to Scratch on this account. I will be helping out in the forums and am always happy to give technical support to anyone needing it. I would much appreciate a follow as I will be releasing advanced projects as soon as possible.
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

AcidRocks wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm new to Scratch on this account. I will be helping out in the forums and am always happy to give technical support to anyone needing it. I would much appreciate a follow as I will be releasing advanced projects as soon as possible.
Hello and Welcome to your new account! It's really very nice that you're helping out like me, as advanced Scratchers can offer a lot to New Scratchers. Scratch on!

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to Scratch!

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

bedawbedaw
Scratcher
24 posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to Scratch!

who??

Wolverine
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

bedawbedaw wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to Scratch!

who??
What?

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

HW_Games wrote:

bedawbedaw wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to Scratch!

who??
What?
When?

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

WoWhistory
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hi everyone!

Ex-teacher
Blog writer. Writing blog about WoW with a sense of humor (no)
Leprestore.com/blog
Cool--Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

WoWhistory wrote:

Hi everyone!
Hello! Welcome to Scratch! If you need any help, go ahead and ask on my profile!

AcidRocks
New to Scratch
83 posts

Hello everyone! I joined today on this account and have enjoyed helping out in the forums, I am experienced in multiple programming languages including HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and Python! Anyone needing any technical support or help with a project, I'm here to help! I have been a web developer and app developer for 1 year, using Scratch for 3+ years and am also at the advanced level with cloud variables. Thank you for your time!
LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

WoWhistory wrote:

Hi everyone!
Hello!

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

sislilsmall
Scratcher
1 post

i'm new
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Be_Kind_32103 wrote:

Hi Be_Kind_32103! Welcome to Scratch! I'm so glad you're enjoying everything that Scratch has to offer! Have fun, and Scratch on!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
RitvikChodavarapu
Scratcher
8 posts

hi I am a new scratcher
RitvikChodavarapu
Scratcher
8 posts

follow my studio
mayday hard games