Discuss Scratch

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

Get rid of the make cloud variable checkbox.

no support, i don't see the point of removing them.

Last edited by MaximunPokeMaster (May 7, 2019 17:13:14)

Maxi - He/Him - Disney Pixar Cars - Video Games - Memes - Spider-Man - Ben 10 - Steven Universe - Cartoons - Pokémon - Mario - Kirby - More - Former Forum Helper, But Left July 6, 2019 After about a Month and a half due to small activity on helpful forms and lack of interest in helping
miniepicness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

codeman1044 wrote:

I know that they seem broken for you, but from my experience, if something seems broken, it's way more often the coder's fault than the computer.
I go to cloud data history pages and there's nothing there on projects many people have played. It's definitely broken.
miniepicness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think it only breaks when too many people use it. It works on projects where few people have used the cloud data for me. Maybe the ST should remove the option to create them until they fix them enough to work on all projects.
infinitytec
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No support, cloud data is useful despite its limitations.

My PC: Ryzen 7 2700 / ASRock x470 Master SLI/AC / 16GB RAM / 250GB SSD / 2TB HDD with 120GB SSD cache / 4GB XFX Radeon RX560 / Windows 10 Pro

Wetbikeboy2500 wrote:

good old infinitytec
VFDan
Scratcher
100+ posts

No support, cloud variables are really good and have never broken for me. If you want to report a broken cloud variable, check the Bugs and Glitches forum.

[signature in progress]