Discuss Scratch

Aar3811
Scratcher
32 posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

“Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you.”

…10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

“Well, I would never have downloaded that does not include the depth of the desert.”

when gf clicked :: motion
say [dis b signature yey] :: operators
say [lelele] :: operators
say [w8wat] :: operators
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Aar3811 wrote:

Original text:

“Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you.”

“Well, I would never have downloaded that does not include the depth of the desert.”
My only reaction to that is “Wow”.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Is there any reason why Yandex no longer works as a option?
Oh and TransPerfect takes forever.

Placeholder
LittleReader
Scratcher
18 posts

Bad Translator

I'm scared to post this, its SO BIG!!! Urmm… My message is, NO ONE REPOST IT'S TOO BIG

OfficialPotato wrote:

I HAVE to post all of this.

From English: Narwhals, Narwhals Swimming in the ocean Causing a commotion ‘Cause they are so awesome Narwhals, Narwhals Swimming in the ocean Pretty big and pretty white They beat a polar bear in a fight
To Vietnamese: Narwhals, Narwhals Bơi trong đại dương Gây ra một cuộc bạo động Bởi vì họ rất tuyệt vời Narwhals, Narwhals Bơi trong đại dương Khá lớn và đẹp trắng Họ đánh một con gấu bắc cực trong một trận chiến
Back to English: Narwhals, Narwhals Swim in the ocean Causing a commotion Because they are so wonderful Narwhals, Narwhals Swim in the ocean Pretty big and pretty white They beat a polar bear in a fight
To Thai: Narwhals,Narwhals ว่ายน้ำในมหาสมุทร ทำให้เป็นวุ่นวาย เพราะพวกมันเป็นมุขที่ยอดเยี่ยมที่ Narwhals,Narwhals ว่ายน้ำในมหาสมุทร ค่อนข้างใหญ่และสีขาว พวกเขาซ้อมหมีขั้วโลกในการต่อสู้
Back to English: Narwhals,Narwhals Swim in the ocean Makes a mess. Because it’s just so wonderful Narwhals,Narwhals Swim in the ocean Quite big and white They beat a polar bear in a fight
To Swedish: Narwhals Narwhals Simma i havet Gör en röra. Eftersom det bara är så underbar Narwhals Narwhals Simma i havet Ganska stor och vit De slog en isbjörn i en kamp
Back to English: Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Makes a mess. Because it's just so wonderful Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Quite large and white They beat a polar bear in a fight
To Spanish: Narwhals Narwhals Nadar en el mar Hace un lío. Porque es tan maravilloso Narwhals Narwhals Nadar en el mar Bastante grande y blanco Golpearon a un oso polar en una pelea
Back to English: Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Makes a mess. Because it is so wonderful Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Quite large and white They beat a polar bear in a fight
To Russian: Нарвалы Нарвалы Купаться в море Делает беспорядок. Ведь это так прекрасно Нарвалы Нарвалы Купаться в море Довольно большие и белые Они избили медведя в схватке
Back to English: Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Makes a mess. It's so perfect Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea Fairly large and white They beat a bear in a fight
To Romanian: Нарвалы Нарвалы Baie în mare Face o mizerie. Este atât de frumos Нарвалы Нарвалы Baie în mare Este destul de mare și alb Ei au ucis un urs într-o grămadă ordonată
Back to English: Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea To make a mess. It is so beautiful Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea It is quite big and white They killed the bear in a fight
To Catalan: Narwhals Narwhals Nedar en el mar Per fer un embolic. És tan bonic Narwhals Narwhals Nedar en el mar És molt gran i blanc Van matar l'ós en una baralla
Back to English: Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea To make a mess. It is so beautiful Narwhals Narwhals Swim in the sea It is very big and white They killed the bear in a fight
To Chinese: 初时独角鲸初时独角鲸 在海里游泳 至于弄得一团糟 它是如此美丽 初时独角鲸初时独角鲸 在海里游泳 这是大白 他们杀了只熊在打架
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. To make a mess. It's so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. This is a great white They killed a bear in a fight
To Portuguese: Narvais, narvais Nadar no mar. Para fazer uma bagunça. É tão bonito Narvais, narvais Nadar no mar. Este é um grande branco Que matou um urso em uma luta
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. To make a mess. It is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. This is a great white That killed a bear in a fight
To Polish: Нарвалы, нарвалы Popływać w morzu. Aby zrobić bałagan. To jest tak piękne Нарвалы, нарвалы Popływać w morzu. To ogromny biały Że zabił niedźwiedzia w walce
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. To make a mess. It is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. This is a great white What killed the bear in a fight
To Maltese: Narwhals, narwhals Jgħumu fil-baħar. Biex jagħmel mess. Dan huwa tant sabiħa Narwhals, narwhals Jgħumu fil-baħar. Dan huwa l-kbar bojod X'maqtula l-żomm fil-ġlieda
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. To make touch. This is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swim in the sea. This is the large white X killed the keep in the fight
To Dutch: Narwals, narwals Zwemmen in de zee. Om touch. Dit is zo mooi Narwals, narwals Zwemmen in de zee. Dit is de grote, witte X heeft gedood houden in de strijd
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. To touch. This is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is the large, white X has been killed in the battle
To Estonian: Narwhals, narwhals Ujumine meres. Touch. See on nii ilus Narwhals, narwhals Ujumine meres. See on suur, valge X on tapetud lahingus
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch. It is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is a large, white X, is slain in battle
To Finnish: Narwhals, narwhals Uinti meressä. Kosketa. Se on niin kaunis Narwhals, narwhals Uinti meressä. Tämä on suuri, valkoinen X on surmansa taistelussa
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the ocean. Touch. It is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the ocean. This is a large, white X is killed in battle
To Malay: Narwhals, narwhals Berenang di laut. Sentuh. Ini sangat indah Narwhals, narwhals Berenang di laut. Ini adalah besar, putih X telah terbunuh dalam pertempuran
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch. This is so beautiful Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is a big, white X has been killed in battle
To Lithuanian: Narwhals, narwhals Plaukimas jūra. Palieskite. Tai labai gražus Narwhals, narwhals Plaukimas jūra. Tai didelė, balta X buvo nužudytas mūšyje
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch. This is a very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is a large, white X was killed in the battle
To German: Narwalen, narwalen Im Meer zu schwimmen. Touch. Dies ist ein sehr schönes Narwalen, narwalen Im Meer zu schwimmen. Dies ist eine große, weiße X wurde in der Schlacht getötet
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch. This is a very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is a large, white X was killed in the battle
To Latvian: Narwhals, narwhals Peldēšanās jūrā. Touch. Tas ir ļoti jauki Narwhals, narwhals Peldēšanās jūrā. Tas ir liels, balts X tika nogalināts kaujas
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. It is large, white X was killed in the battle
To Hungarian: Narwhals, narwhals Úszás a tengerben. Érintse meg a elemet. Ez nagyon szép Narwhals, narwhals Úszás a tengerben. Ez a nagy, fehér X megölték a csata
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Touch the item. This is very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This large, white X was killed in the battle
To Croatian: Narvali, narvali Kupanje u moru. Zaslon osjetljiv element. To je jako lijepo Narvali, narvali Kupanje u moru. To je veliki, bijeli X poginuo u borbi
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. Sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. It's big, white X, killed in battle
To Albanian: Narwhals, narwhals Noti në det. Sensor element. Ajo është shumë e bukur Narwhals, narwhals Noti në det. Ajo është e madhe, të bardhë X, i vrarë në betejë
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. The Sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. It is the large, white X, killed in battle
To Indonesian: Narwhals, narwhals Berenang di laut. Sensor elemen. Hal ini sangat bagus Narwhals, narwhals Berenang di laut. Ini adalah besar, putih X, tewas dalam pertempuran
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. The Sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals Swimming in the sea. This is a big, white X, was killed in the battle
To Italian: Narvali, narvali Un bagno in mare. L'elemento del Sensore. È molto bello Narvali, narvali Un bagno in mare. Questo è un grande, bianco X, fu ucciso nella battaglia
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, A bath in the sea. The Sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, A bath in the sea. This is a large, white X, was killed in the battle
To Greek: Narwhals, narwhals, Ένα μπάνιο στην θάλασσα. Το στοιχείο του Αισθητήρα. Είναι πολύ ωραίο Narwhals, narwhals, Ένα μπάνιο στην θάλασσα. Αυτό είναι ένα μεγάλο, λευκό X, σκοτώθηκε στη μάχη
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, A bath in the sea. The element of the Sensor. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, A bath in the sea. This is a large, white X, was killed in the battle
To Georgian: Narwhals, narwhals, აბაზანა ზღვაში. ელემენტს სენსორი. ეს არის ძალიან ლამაზი Narwhals, narwhals, აბაზანა ზღვაში. ეს არის დიდი, თეთრი X, მოკლეს ბრძოლაში
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. Element of the sensor. This is a very nice Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. This is a great, white X, killed in battle
To Macedonian: Narwhals, narwhals, Бања во морето. Елемент на сензор. Ова е многу убаво Narwhals, narwhals, Бања во морето. Ова е голема, бела X, убиен во битка
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. Element of the sensor. This is a very nice Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. This is a great, white X, killed in battle
To French: Les narvals, les narvals, Salle de bain dans la mer. Élément du capteur. C'est un très beau Les narvals, les narvals, Salle de bain dans la mer. C'est un grand, blanc X, tué dans la bataille
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. Element of the sensor. This is a very nice Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. It is a large, white X, killed in the battle
To Belarusian: Нарвалы, нарвалы, Лазня ў моры. Элемент датчыка. Гэта вельмі прыемна Нарвалы, нарвалы, Лазня ў моры. Гэта вялікія, белыя Х, загінуў у баі
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. This large, white X, killed in battle
To Slovak: Narwhals, narwhals, Kúpeľ v mori. Snímač prvok. To je veľmi pekné Narwhals, narwhals, Kúpeľ v mori. Tento veľký, biely X, zabitý v bitke
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, Bath in the sea. This large, white X, killed in the battle
To Bosnian: Narwhals, narwhals, Kupatilo u moru. Senzor element. To je vrlo lijepo Narwhals, narwhals, Kupatilo u moru. Ovu veliku, bijelu X, ubijen u borbi
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The bathroom in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, The bathroom in the sea. This large, white X, killed in combat
To Arabic: Narwhals, narwhals, الحمام في البحر. استشعار عنصر. هذا هو لطيف جدا Narwhals, narwhals, الحمام في البحر. هذا كبيرة, أبيض X قتل في المعركة
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The bathroom in the sea. The sensor element. This is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, The bathroom in the sea. This large, white X was killed in battle.
To Bulgarian: Нарвалите, нарвалите, В тоалетната в морето. Чувствителен елемент. Това е много хубаво Нарвалите, нарвалите, В тоалетната в морето. Това са големи, бели X-men е бил убит в битка.
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. This large, white X-men was killed in battle.
To Czech: Narwhals, narwhals, Wc v moři. Senzor element. Je to velmi pěkné Narwhals, narwhals, Wc v moři. Tento velký, bílý X-men byl zabit v bitvě.
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. This large, white X-men was killed in the battle.
To Danish: Narhvaler, narhvaler, Toilet i havet. Sensoren element. Det er meget rart Narhvaler, narhvaler, Toilet i havet. Denne store, hvide X-mænd blev dræbt i slaget.
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The Toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very nice Narwhals, narwhals, The Toilet in the sea. This large, white X-men was killed in the battle.
To Serbian: Нарвалы, нарвалы, У тоалет у море. Осетљиви елемент. То је веома лепо Нарвалы, нарвалы, У тоалет у море. То је велики, бели Кс је убијен у бици.
Back to English: Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very beautiful Narwhals, narwhals, The toilet in the sea. This large, white X was killed in the battle.
To Norwegian: Narhval, narhval, Toalettet i havet. Sensoren element. Det er veldig vakkert Narhval, narhval, Toalettet i havet. Denne store, hvite X ble drept i slaget.
Back to English: Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very beautiful Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. This large, white X was killed in the battle.
To Azerbaijani: Нарвал, нарвала, Tualet bir dəniz. Həssas element. Bu, çox gözəl Нарвал, нарвала, Tualet bir dəniz. Bu, böyük, ağ Икс həlak olub döyüşdə.
Back to English: Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. It is very beautiful Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. This large, white X was killed in battle.
To Slovenian: Narwhal, narwhal, Wc v morju. Senzor element. To je zelo lepa Narwhal, narwhal, Wc v morju. To je velika, bela X je bil ubit v bitki.
Back to English: Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. The sensor element. This is very beautiful Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet in the sea. This is the large, white X was killed in the battle.
To Ukranian: Нарвав, нарвала, В туалет В море. Чутливим елементом. Це дуже красиво Нарвав, нарвала, В туалет В море. Це великі, білі Ікс був убитий в битві.
Back to English: Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet In the sea. The sensor element. It is very beautiful Narwhal, narwhal, The toilet In the sea. This large, white X was killed in battle.
To Hebrew: לווייתן, לווייתן, השירותים בים. החיישן אלמנט. זה מאוד יפה לווייתן, לווייתן, השירותים בים. זה גדול, לבן X נהרג בקרב.
Back to English: Whale, whale, Services at sea. The sensor element. It's very pretty Whale, whale, Services at sea. It's large, white X was killed in battle.
To Turkish: Balina, balina, Denizde hizmetleri. Sensör öğesi. Çok güzel olmuş Balina, balina, Denizde hizmetleri. Beyaz büyük X savaşta öldürüldü.
Back to English: Whale, whale, At sea services. Sensor element. It's beautiful Whale, whale, At sea services. Large white X was killed in the Battle.
To Armenian: Կետ, Կետ, Ծով ծառայությունների. Զգայուն տարր. Դա գեղեցիկ է Կետ, Կետ, Ծով ծառայությունների. Մեծ սպիտակ Իքս սպանվել ճակատամարտում.
Back to English: Dot, Dot, Sea services. The sensing element. It is beautiful Dot, Dot, Sea services. Large white X was killed in battle.
Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

“This translator is horrible.”

…43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

“Super use.”
Also, this was the VERY first translation:
From English: This translator is horrible.
To Arabic: هذا المترجم هو رهيبة.
Back to English: This translator is awesome.
xD

Don't you hate that moment when you have no ideas for a signature?
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Denciethepenguin wrote:

Original text:

“Super use.”
xD
Wait, how is Bad Translator working for you if it works for no one else?

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

dude341 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

Original text:

“Super use.”
xD

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Is there any reason why Yandex no longer works as a option?
Oh and TransPerfect takes forever. (and does not work)

Placeholder
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Wait, how did everybody else get Yandex working? When I tried it before, it'd just produce nothing. Did it get fixed?

Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

dude341 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

Original text:

“Super use.”
xD
It worked for me once yesterday. Now it doesn't for some reason. :c

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

“Silver the Hedgehog is bae.”

“ Silver sonic the hedgehog.”

O.O

Original text:

“888-EZ-BUCKS, 888-EZ-BUCKS, GET THE CASH YOU NEED IN A FLASH AT CASHPOINT!!!”

…22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

“888-888 … money to get money, you have to be in Flash, ATM / cash machine on site!!!”

Original text:

“I'm gonna reach for the stars… although they look pretty far…”

…33 translations later, Yandex gives us:

“I can't say of the stars, even if they were, it seems, that was……”

Original text:

“”It's no use!“ - Silver the Hedgehog”

“The benefits! Silver the hedgehog.”

I think Silver changed his mind.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

I wish bad translator was working for me. It works for everybody else.

Placeholder
gmoney4407
Scratcher
34 posts

Bad Translator

Hi guys
LittleReader
Scratcher
18 posts

Bad Translator

Umm… How does everyone get Yandex to work?!? Help meh plerze!
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

NOOOOOO, they cancelled it. Try clicking the link found on the first post of this thread now .

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

gigamushroom wrote:

NOOOOOO, they cancelled it. Try clicking the link found on the first post of this thread now .
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's a shame, but Ackuna's a professional translation company. They probably didn't want to bother keeping it up for much longer.

kubabaluch2
Scratcher
11 posts

Bad Translator

“Why is this happening”
After 43 translations, Bing gives us:
nothing.

Wat

if <<Life> gives you (lemons)> then
Make lemonade
end
vrope1
Scratcher
98 posts

Bad Translator

mabey someone can make a new one. there are probally tons of tutorials online for stuff like this.

i am a fan of far lands or bust! are you? check out the far lands or bust forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/218642/
Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Guys, it's still here. They just changed the link to it.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Oh, cool.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Denciethepenguin wrote:

Guys, it's still here. They just changed the link to it.
It still doesn't work though.

Placeholder