Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

“Potato is love, potato is life.”

…35 translations later, Bing gives us:

“This is your life.”

LLLLLLLAAAAAAAWWWWLLLLLL so true

As a long time Scratcher, I have found new meaning to the name “Scratch”: for me, it means to “scratch that itch”, to come back again and again to realize new ideas in this toy language, even when I'm capable of creating my projects in real programming languages years later. It's a friend that helped me to pursue programming and get me to enjoy its fruit. I'm certain many others who have walked this path as well have grown fond of its importance in their life.
Quayl
Scratcher
85 posts

Bad Translator

This is creepy:
Original text:

“King quails are cute pets that are spherical.”

“Quark is King. Pets are accepted.”

It turned a simple sentence into a messange from a quantum particle based government.

How did this even happen:
Original text:

“Missile school is fun, because you can participate in space programs.”

“Join the fun and school supplies.”

Last edited by Quayl (July 11, 2014 22:04:18)

Space Quail sees everything, Space Quail knows everything, Space Quail can do anything, Space Quail can help you.
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

From English: It's fun to get food poisoning and throw up.
To Haitian Creole: Se yon sezon plezi pou jwenn manje gate Et vonmi.
Back to English: Is a season pleasure for find food gate And vomiting.
To Greek: Σεζόν χαρά βρείτε τροφίμων πύλη και έμετος.
Back to English: Season food portal find joy and vomiting.
To Hebrew: פורטל אוכל העונה למצוא אושר והקאות.
Back to English: The portal to find happiness and vomiting.
To Hungarian: A portál, hogy megtalálja a boldogság és a hányás.
Back to English: The portal to find happiness and vomiting.
To Indonesian: Portal ke menemukan kebahagiaan dan muntah.
Back to English: Portal to find happiness and vomiting.
To Bulgarian: Портал, за да намери щастие и повръщане.
To Chinese Simplified: 门户网站找到幸福和呕吐。
Back to English: Portal to find happiness, and vomiting.
To Czech: Portál najít štěstí a zvracení.
To Italian: Portale per trovare la felicità e il vomito.
To Korean: 행복을 찾는 포털 및 구 토.
Back to English: Find happiness portal and vomiting.
To Japanese: 見つける幸せポータルと嘔吐します。
Back to English: Vomit and find happiness.
To Chinese Traditional: 嘔吐,找到幸福。
To Arabic: القيء والبحث عن السعادة.
To Finnish: Oksentaa ja löytää onnen.
To French: Vomir et trouver le bonheur.
To Danish: Opkast og finde lykken.
To Latvian: Vemt un atrast laimi.
To Lithuanian: Vemti ir rastum laimę.
Back to English: Vomit and succeed in finding happiness.
To Estonian: Oksendada ja õnnestuks leida õnne.
Back to English: To vomit, and succeed to find happiness.
To Dutch: Om overgeven, en te slagen om te zoeken naar geluk.
Back to English: To vomit, and succeed to search for happiness.
To Polish: Do wymiotów i uda się do poszukiwania szczęścia.
Back to English: To vomit and to seek happiness.
To Norwegian: Spy og søke lykke.
Back to English: Spy and the pursuit of happiness.
To German: Spy und das Streben nach Glück.
To Romanian: Spy şi la desfăşurarea de fericire.
To Portuguese: Espião e a busca da felicidade.
To Russian: Шпион и стремление к счастью.
Back to English: The spy and the pursuit of happiness.
To Slovak: Spy a hľadanie šťastia.
To Slovenian: Vohun in iskanje sreče.
To Spanish: El espía y la búsqueda de la felicidad.
To Turkish: Casus ve mutluluğun peşinde.
To Ukranian: Шпигун і прагнення до щастя.
To Thai: การดักฟังและการแสวงหาความสุข
Back to English: The dakfang and the pursuit of happiness.
To Vietnamese: Dakfang và mưu cầu hạnh phúc.
Back to English: Dakfang and the pursuit of happiness.
To Swedish: Dakfang och strävan efter lycka.
Back to English: Dakfang and the pursuit of happiness.
My favorite out of all the translations back to English: “The portal to find happiness and vomiting.”

The first two verses of “If I Only Had a Brain” from The Wizard of Oz:
From English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin' with the flowers, Consultin' with the rain. And my head I'd be scratchin', While my thoughts were busy hatchin' If I only had a brain. I'd unravel any riddle For any individ'le In trouble or in pain.
To Danish: Jeg kunne wile væk timerne Conferrin' med blomster, Consultin' med regnen. Og mit hoved jeg ville scratchin', mens mine tanker var travlt hatchin' hvis jeg kun havde en hjerne. Jeg ville opklare eventuelle gåde For enhver individ'le i knibe eller i smerte.
Back to English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin' with the flowers, Consultin' with the rain. And my head I'd scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin' if I only had a brain. I wanted to clear up any mystery to any individ'le in trouble or in pain.
To Dutch: Ik kon wile weg de uren Conferrin' met de bloemen, Consultin' met de regen. En mijn hoofd ik had scratchin' terwijl mijn gedachten bezig met het hatchin' waren als ik had alleen een brein. Ik wilde duidelijk omhoog mysterie voor ieder individ'le in de problemen of pijn.
Back to English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin' with the flowers, Consultin' with the rain. And I had my head scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin' if I only had a brain. I wanted to clear up mystery to any individ'le in trouble or pain.
To Arabic: أنا يمكن أن حيلة بعيداً الساعات Conferrin' مع الزهور، Consultin' مع المطر. وكان بلدي scratchin' الرأس بينما كانت أفكاري مشغول hatchin' إذا لم يكن سوى في المخ. كنت أرغب في توضيح الغموض إلى أي individ'le في ورطة أو الألم.
Back to English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin ' with flowers, Consultin with the rain. My scratchin ' head while my thoughts were busy hatchin ' if only in the brain. I wanted to clarify the mystery to any individ'le in trouble or pain.
To Greek: Εγώ θα μπορούσε να σαγηνεύω μακριά τις ώρες Conferrin ' με λουλούδια, Consultin με τη βροχή. Scratchin «κεφάλι μου ενώ μου σκέψεις ήταν απασχολημένος hatchin' αν μόνο στον εγκέφαλο. Θα ήθελα να διευκρινίσει το μυστήριο σε individ'le πρόβλημα ή πόνο.
Back to English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin ' with flowers, Consultin with the rain. ' Scratchin my head while my thoughts were busy hatchin' if only in the brain. I would like to clarify the mystery in individ'le problem or pain.
To French: Je pourrais wile loin les heures Conferrin 'avec des fleurs, Consultin avec la pluie. « Scratchin ma tête alors que mes pensées étaient occupés hatchine si seulement dans le cerveau. Je tiens à éclaircir le mystère en problème de individ'le ou de la douleur.
Back to English: I could wile away the hours Conferrin ' with flowers, Consultin with the rain. Scratchin' my head so that my thoughts were occupied hatchine if only in the brain. I would like to clarify the problem of private detective ' of pain.
To Hebrew: אני יכול הונאה במרחק השעות Conferrin ' עם פרחים, Consultin עם הגשם. לגרד את הראש כך המחשבות שלי היו כבשו hatchine אם רק במוח. אני רוצה להבהיר את הבעיה של בלש פרטי של כאב.
Back to English: I can scam within hours of Conferrin with flowers, Consultin with the rain. To scratching your head so my thoughts were in conquered hatchine's brain. I would like to clarify the issue of private eye pain.
To Haitian Creole: Mwen kapab Autumn nan lespas è de Conferrin ak flè, Consultin ak lapli a. Pou ratman tèt ou se konsa mwen pa t nan sèvo konkeri hatchine. Mwen ta renmen pou klarifye kesyon an pwive je doulè.
Back to English: I can Autumn into the air and two Conferrin and flowers, Consultin in the rains. For scratching your head so I didn't hemorrhage conquer hatchine. I would like you to clarify questions privately I pain.
To Indonesian: Aku bisa musim gugur ke udara dan dua Conferrin dan bunga, Consultin dalam hujan. Untuk menggaruk kepala Anda sehingga saya tidak perdarahan menaklukkan hatchine. Saya ingin Anda untuk menjelaskan pertanyaan pribadi saya sakit.
Back to English: I could fall into the air and the two Conferrin and flowers, Consultin in the rain. To scratch your head so I am not bleeding conquered hatchine. I would like you to clarify a question of my personal pain.
To Finnish: Voi langeta ilmaan ja kaksi Conferrin ja kukat, Consultin sateessa. Raapia päätäsi niin olen ei verenvuoto valloitti hatchine. Haluaisin selventää kysymys henkilökohtaisesta tuskasta.
Back to English: You can indulge in up in the air and the two Conferrin and flowers, mainly in the rain. Scratch your head so I'm not bleeding was conquered by the hatchine. I would like to clarify the matter of personal pain.
To Italian: Si può indulgere in alto nell'aria e i due Conferrin e fiori, soprattutto sotto la pioggia. Gratta la testa così non sto sanguinando fu conquistata dalla hatchine. Vorrei chiarire la questione del dolore personale.
Back to English: You can indulge in up in the air and the two Conferrin and flowers, especially in the rain. Scratch my head so I'm not bleeding it was conquered by the hatchine. Let me clarify the issue of personal pain.
To Hungarian: Átadhatja magát az up, a levegő és a két Conferrin és a virágok, különösen az eső. Semmiből a fejem, így nem vagyok vérzés, meghódították a hatchine. Hadd tisztázza a kérdést, a személyes fájdalom.
Back to English: You can indulge in up in the air and the two Conferrin and the flowers, especially in the rain. Scratch my head, so I'm not bleeding, was conquered by the hatchine. Let me clarify the question of the personal pain.
To Korean: 빠지다 수 있습니다 공기 및 2 개의 Conferrin 및 특히 빗 속에서에서 꽃에 최대. 스크래치 내 머리 나 출혈 하지 거 야, 그래서는 hatchine에 의해 정복 되었다. 개인적인 고통 질문을 명확히 하자.
Back to English: You can indulge in the air and two Conferrin, and in particular on the flowers in the rain. Scratch my head I'm not bleeding, so it was conquered by the hatchine. Let me clarify the question of personal pain.
To Estonian: Saate anduma õhus ja kaks Conferrin, eriti lilled vihmas. Kriimustada mu peas, ma olen verejooks, nii ta vallutas selle hatchine. Lubage mul selgitada isikliku valu küsimus.
Back to English: You can indulge in the air, and the two Conferrin, in particular, the flowers in the rain. Scratching my head, I am bleeding, so he took it to hatchine. Let me clarify the question of the personal pain.
To German: Sie können in der Luft, und die zwei Conferrin, insbesondere die Blumen im Regen verwöhnen. Kopf kratzen, blute ich also nahm er es zu Hatchine. Lassen Sie mich die Frage nach den persönlichen Schmerz zu klären.
Back to English: Indulge in particular the flowers in the rain in the air, and the two Conferrin. Head scratching, bleeding I so he took it to Hatchine. Let me the question to clarify the personal pain.
To Catalan: Caure en particular les flors la pluja a l'aire i les dues Conferrin. Head rascant, sagnat I així ho va portar a Hatchine. Permeteu-me la pregunta per aclarir el dolor personal.
Back to English: Fall in particular flowers in the rain in the air and the two Conferrin. Head scratching, bleeding and so took him to Hatchine. Let me ask the question to clarify the personal pain.
To Japanese: 空気および 2 つの Conferrin で雨の中の花秋特に。頭を悩ま、出血などに連れて行った Hatchine。個人的な痛みを明確に質問しましょう。
Back to English: In the air and two Conferrin in the rain flowers fall especially. Head scratching, Hatchine took him to bleeding, etc. Personal pain ask questions to clarify.
To Latvian: Gaisā un divas Conferrin lietus puķes rudenī īpaši. Nesaskrāpē galvu, Hatchine aizveda viņu uz asiņošanu, utt. Personiskās sāpes uzdot jautājumus, lai precizētu.
Back to English: In the air and two Conferrin rain flowers fall special. Scratching his head, and took him to Hatchin bleeding, etc. Personal pain to ask questions to clarify.
To Norwegian: I luften og to Conferrin regn faller blomster spesielle. Avlysning hodet, og tok ham til Hatchin blødning, etc. Personlig smerte å stille spørsmål å avklare.
Back to English: In the air and two Conferrin rain fall flowers special. Scratching his head, and took him to Hatchin bleeding, etc. Personal pain to ask questions to clarify.
To Chinese Traditional: 在空中,兩個 Conferrin 雨落花香特別。抓他的頭,並把他帶到哈金出血等。問問題,澄清的個人痛苦。
Back to English: In the air, two Conferrin the rain of flowers. Scratched his head and took him to the Harkin bleeding. Ask questions, clarify personal pain.
To Polish: W powietrzu dwa Conferrin deszczu kwiatów. Zarysowany głowie i wziął go do krwawienia Harkin. Zadawać pytania, wyjaśnienia osobistego bólu.
Back to English: In the air two Conferrin the rain of flowers. Scratched his head and took it to the bleeding Harkin. Ask questions, clarify personal pain.
To Chinese Simplified: 在两个 Conferrin 雨花的空气。搔搔头,把它带到出血哈金。问问题,澄清个人的痛苦。
Back to English: In two Conferrin Yuhua air. Scratches, Hakim brought it to bleed. Ask questions to clarify personal agony.
To Czech: Ve dvou Conferrin Yuhua vzduchu. Škrábance, Hakim přinesl ji krvácet. Klást otázky objasnit osobní utrpení.
Back to English: In two Conferrin Yuhua air. Scratches, Hakim brought it to bleed. Ask questions to clarify the personal suffering.
To Lithuanian: Du Conferrin Yuhua ore. Įbrėžimų, Hakim parsivežė kraujuoti. Užduoti klausimus išsiaiškinti asmenines kančias.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in the air. Scratches, Hakim brought it to bleed. Ask questions to clarify the personal suffering.
To Portuguese: Du Yuhua Conferrin no ar. Arranhões, Hakim trouxe a sangrar. Fazer perguntas para esclarecer o sofrimento pessoal.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in the air. Scratches, Hakim brought bleeding. Ask questions to clarify the personal suffering.
To Romanian: Du Yuhua Conferrin în aer. Zgârieturi, Hakim adus sângerare. Puneţi întrebări să clarifice suferinţă personală.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in air. Scratches, Hakim brought bleeding. Ask questions to clarify personal suffering.
To Russian: Du Юхуа Conferrin в воздухе. Царапины, Хаким принесли кровотечение. Задавайте вопросы для уточнения личных страданий.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in the air. Scratches, Hakim brought the bleeding. Ask questions for clarification of personal suffering.
To Spanish: Du Yuhua Conferrin en el aire. Arañazos, Hakim trajo el sangrado. Preguntas para la clarificación del sufrimiento personal.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in the air. Scratches, Hakim brought the bleeding. Questions for clarification of personal suffering.
To Slovak: Du Yuhua Conferrin vo vzduchu. Škrabance, Hakim priniesol krvácanie. Otázky na objasnenie osobného utrpenia.
Back to English: Du Yuhua Conferrin in the air. Scratches, Hakim brought the bleeding. Questions for clarification of personal suffering.
To Slovenian: Du Yuhua Conferrin v zraku. Prask, Hakim prinesel krvavitev. Vprašanja za pojasnitev osebno trpljenje.
To Ukranian: Du Yuhua Conferrin в повітрі. Подряпини, Хакім приніс кровотечу. Питання для уточнення особисті страждання.
To Thai: ดูอี้หัว Conferrin ในอากาศ รอยขีดข่วน Hakim นำเลือด คำถามสำหรับชี้แจงทุกข์ส่วนบุคคล
Back to English: View air Conferrin Yuhua scratches Hakim brought blood questions for clarification of a personal misery.
To Turkish: Görünüm hava Conferrin Yuhua açıklama kişisel sefalet getirdi Hakim kan sorular çizikler.
Back to English: View air Conferrin has brought personal misery Prevailing blood questions Yu hua description scratches.
To Swedish: Visa luft Conferrin har fört personliga elände Prevailing blod frågor Yu hua Beskrivning repor.
Back to English: View air Conferrin has brought personal misery Prevailing blood questions Yu hua Description scratches.
To Vietnamese: Xem máy Conferrin đã mang lại cá nhân đau khổ Prevailing máu câu hỏi Yu hua mô tả vết trầy xước.
Back to English: View your Conferrin has brought personal misery Prevailing blood questions Yu hua description scratches.

Last edited by djdolphin (July 12, 2014 00:43:03)

!
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

“Scratch is a coding website”

…27 translations later, Bing gives us:

“This site is available in 2 combined Diesel and gas.”

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
Quayl
Scratcher
85 posts

Bad Translator

derpmeup wrote:

Original text:

That made me rofl!

I wonder how bad translator reacts to evil…

Original text:

“You can torture people by dangling their cars off a cliff. The people will scream until you release them to their death.”

“Cha-am, a lock is compatible with torture and. .. If at all possible. The fall in battle”

I never knew that I could torture locks and make them fall in battle!

Last edited by Quayl (July 12, 2014 15:34:25)

Space Quail sees everything, Space Quail knows everything, Space Quail can do anything, Space Quail can help you.
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Quayl wrote:

derpmeup wrote:

Original text:

That made me rofl!
Yeah, I don't know how it changed so much.

Quayl
Scratcher
85 posts

Bad Translator

I translated the badger song.

Original text:

“Badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM Badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM Badger badger badger badger badger Oh no! A snake! A snake! Ohhh! Badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM Badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM ”

“Dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins Zurich barrel mushroom God good AHA surface! Dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins dolphins Zurich rail modular training modules Zurich mushrooms. The rooms at the Zurich modular training mushroom”

“Zürich modular trading mushroom” Seems legit.

Now try to sing this.

Zro716
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

I don't even…
From English: No, stop that.
To Bulgarian: Не, спрете това.
Back to English: No, stop it.
To Catalan: No, aturar-lo.
To Chinese Simplified: 不,不要。
Back to English: No, don't do that.
To Chinese Traditional: 不,不要。
To Czech: Ne, nedělej to.
Back to English: No, don't do it.
To Danish: Nej, gør det ikke.
To Dutch: Nee, niet doen.
Back to English: No, don't.
To Estonian: Ei, ei.
Back to English: No, no, no, no.
To Finnish: Ei, ei, ei, ei.
To French: Non, non, non, non.
Back to English: Non, non, non, non.
To German: Non, non, non, non.
To Greek: Μη, μη, μη, μη.
To Haitian Creole: Ki pa, ki pa, ki pa, ki pa.
To Hebrew: שאינם שאינם, שאינם, שאינם.
Back to English: Non non, non, non.
To Hungarian: Nem, nem, nem, nem.
To Indonesian: Tidak, tidak, tidak, tidak.
To Italian: No, no, no.
Back to English: No, no, no.
To Japanese: ノー、ノー、ノー。
Back to English: ノー, ノー, ノー.
To Korean: ノー, ノー, ノー입니다.
Back to English: ー ー ー no, no, no.
To Latvian: ー ー ー Nē, nē, nē.
To Lithuanian: ー ー ー ne, ne, Nr.
To Norwegian: ー ー ー nei, nei, nei.
Back to English: ー ー ー no, no, no, no.
To Polish: ー ー ー nie, nie, nie, nie.
To Portuguese: ー ー ー não, não, não, não.
To Romanian: ー ー ー nu, nu, nu, nu.
Back to English: ー ー ー huh, huh, huh, huh.
To Russian: ー ー ー ха, ха, ха, ха.
Back to English: ー ー ー HA, HA, HA, HA.
To Slovak: ー ー ー HA, HA, HA, HA.
To Slovenian: ー ー ー HA, HA, HA, HA.
To Spanish: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
Back to English: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
To Swedish: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
Back to English: ー ー ー YES, YES, YES, YES.
To Thai: ーーーใช่ ใช่ ใช่ ใช่
Back to English: ーーー Yes Yes Yes Yes
To Turkish: ーーー Evet Evet Evet Evet
To Ukranian: ーーー так так так так
To Vietnamese: ーーー có có có có

Lol…
Original text:

“Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?”

“Why do we throw bread or Le เก็าท for children.”

Last edited by Zro716 (July 12, 2014 16:54:00)

As a long time Scratcher, I have found new meaning to the name “Scratch”: for me, it means to “scratch that itch”, to come back again and again to realize new ideas in this toy language, even when I'm capable of creating my projects in real programming languages years later. It's a friend that helped me to pursue programming and get me to enjoy its fruit. I'm certain many others who have walked this path as well have grown fond of its importance in their life.
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Translator

Zro716 wrote:

Original text:

Is part of that Thai and part English? :O

Quayl
Scratcher
85 posts

Bad Translator

derpmeup wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

Original text:

Is part of that Thai and part English? :O
No it's:

The rooms at zurich modular training mushroom. Zurich is a city in Switzerland.

ninjagolloyd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bad Translator

Lol! So funny!
say [lololololololololol it is french thai and english]

bean
ninjagolloyd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bad Translator

Zro716 wrote:

I don't even…
From English: No, stop that.
To Bulgarian: Не, спрете това.
To Catalan: No, aturar-lo.
To Chinese Simplified: 不,不要。
To Chinese Traditional: 不,不要。
To Czech: Ne, nedělej to.
To Danish: Nej, gør det ikke.
To Dutch: Nee, niet doen.
Back to English: No, don't.
To Estonian: Ei, ei.
To Finnish: Ei, ei, ei, ei.
To French: Non, non, non, non.
To German: Non, non, non, non.
To Greek: Μη, μη, μη, μη.
To Haitian Creole: Ki pa, ki pa, ki pa, ki pa.
To Hebrew: שאינם שאינם, שאינם, שאינם.
Back to English: Non non, non, non.
To Hungarian: Nem, nem, nem, nem.
To Indonesian: Tidak, tidak, tidak, tidak.
To Italian: No, no, no.
Back to English: No, no, no.
To Japanese: ノー、ノー、ノー。
Back to English: ノー, ノー, ノー.
To Korean: ノー, ノー, ノー입니다.
To Latvian: ー ー ー Nē, nē, nē.
To Lithuanian: ー ー ー ne, ne, Nr.
To Norwegian: ー ー ー nei, nei, nei.
To Polish: ー ー ー nie, nie, nie, nie.
To Portuguese: ー ー ー não, não, não, não.
To Romanian: ー ー ー nu, nu, nu, nu.
Back to English: ー ー ー huh, huh, huh, huh.
To Russian: ー ー ー ха, ха, ха, ха.
To Slovak: ー ー ー HA, HA, HA, HA.
To Slovenian: ー ー ー HA, HA, HA, HA.
To Spanish: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
Back to English: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
To Swedish: ー ー ー JA, JA, JA, JA.
Back to English: ー ー ー YES, YES, YES, YES.
To Thai: ーーーใช่ ใช่ ใช่ ใช่
To Turkish: ーーー Evet Evet Evet Evet
To Ukranian: ーーー так так так так
To Vietnamese: ーーー có có có có

Lol…
Original text:

lol

bean
LunaSkyBoom
Scratcher
1 post

Bad Translator

“Hi! I'm a table!”

…8 translations later, Bing gives us:

“Hi, I am really excited.”
nama
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bad Translator

lol90 wrote:

I once typed in “Super Happy Face Man is the happiest man in the world!” and got

“That person is really, really happy, he's happier than ever before, people!”
Wow, that… actually sounds like a coherent sentence!

Original text:

“Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”

“Iran, which is true.”

???

dorple doepele ddreeAAP
weatherman115
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bad Translator

From English: See me?
To Bulgarian: Вижте ме?
Back to English: Look at me?
To Catalan: Mira'm?
To Chinese Simplified: 看看我吗?
To Chinese Traditional: 看看我嗎?
To Czech: Podívej se na mě?
To Danish: Se på mig?
To Dutch: Kijk naar mij?
To Estonian: Näevad?
Back to English: See?
To Finnish: Katso?
Back to English: View?
To French: Vue ?
Back to English: View?
To German: Anzeigen?
Back to English: Show?
To Greek: Εμφάνιση;
To Haitian Creole: montre?
Back to English: show?
To Hebrew: האם להציג?
To Hungarian: A következő szálláshely?
To Indonesian: Menunjukkan?
To Italian: Visualizza?
To Japanese: ショーですか?
Back to English: Do you show?
To Korean: 표시 합니까?
Back to English: Do you see?
To Latvian: Vai tu redzi?
Back to English: Or do you see?
To Lithuanian: Ar tu matai?
To Norwegian: Eller ser du?
To Polish: Czy widzisz?
Back to English: Do you see?
To Portuguese: Que vês?
Back to English: What do you see?
To Romanian: Ce Vezi?
Back to English: What Do You See?
To Russian: Что вы видите?
To Slovak: Čo vidíš?
To Slovenian: Kaj vidiš?
To Spanish: ¿Qué ves?
To Swedish: Vad ser du?
To Thai: สิ่งที่คุณเห็น
Back to English: What you see
To Turkish: Ne görüyorsun
Back to English: What do you see
To Ukranian: Що ти бачиш
Back to English: What do you see
To Vietnamese: Những gì bạn thấy
Back to English: What you see

See me? > What you see

h
weatherman115
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bad Translator

Here's another one. I put my “About Me” section in there.

Original text:

“Hi! I'm a guy who likes things.”

“Pasilinksmink the same people.”

h
WolfT
Scratcher
84 posts

Bad Translator

Original text:
“im bored”
8 translations later bing gives us,
“im bored”

i like food
when green flag clicked
forever
eat food
end
WolfT
Scratcher
84 posts

Bad Translator

original text
scratch.mit.edu
35 translations later,
Scratch.MIT.edu on

original text:
hello???you there?WHERE R U??
8 translations later,
you enjoy me?Hey t? Where are you?

i like food
when green flag clicked
forever
eat food
end
WolfT
Scratcher
84 posts

Bad Translator

original text:
Fish jerkey is love, Fish jerkey is life
8 translations later bing gives us:
A fish is a fish life jerkey jerkey

i like food
when green flag clicked
forever
eat food
end
kubabaluch2
Scratcher
11 posts

Bad Translator

Original text:

I like to speak Polish

35 translations later, bing gives us………….

I like to speak English

if <<Life> gives you (lemons)> then
Make lemonade
end